oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
"I ask nothing, but seven days of your life Mr. Singh Rathore, I could sense the desperation in her voice. "I won't hurt you, I promise, She almost whispered, choking on her tears. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her, as I nodded.

No, neither was he suffering Stockholm syndrome to develop a psychological alliance with the woman who had held him in captivity in his own house and neither was he lusting for her that would make him throw her on his bed and kiss her to into oblivion. It was more, much more. He was falling in love with his kidnapper.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
This is my own work and similarity to any other work is purely coincidence. Do leave your feedback in the comment section. The mention of names of cities is not to offend anyone. I do not own the characters.

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 5 years ago
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful start...and a intriguing concept...plchhh cont as soon as possible. Edited by Bugheaded_NiBir - 5 years ago
rishita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept😊
continue soon😊

aagami thumbnail
Love story with thrill again!!  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Loved the prologue. Update soon! ðŸ˜³
Edited by aagami - 5 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Day 1- The Unusual Kidnapping

It was a week since Kabir had performed his father's final rites. He knew, his dad hadn't met with an accident, but was murdered, but the police seem to ignore his statements.

"Business Tycoon Arjun Singh Rathore dies in an accident. Almost every newspaper headlines read. Other than the media (who found this news sentential for a week, but would have found it more interesting if it was proven a murder) the investors and his business partners, no one seemed to give his father's death much a thought. Life seemed to be sucked out of the Singh Rathore mansion after his father's demise. "I miss you, dad, Kabir said, but no one was there to hear him. He had given his house help and other servants an off, he wanted to be alone. But now, this aloneness seemed to kill him.

He didn't want to leave the house, though. It made him feel the presence of his father, of his mother, who had passed away when he was ten due to pneumonia. The mansion made him feel home, yet made him feel lonely. What kind of weird irony was this? It was driving him crazy. He wished that someone would just kill him because his grief was driving him mad.

He had handled the work at the office on calls, but now, even his staff seemed to go nervous about the situation and worried about him, so he decided to go to the office. He picked the first shirt that he lay his hand on and wore it. As he got dressed, he felt the urge to throw off the clothes, wear something comfortable and call his personal assistant and tell her that he would never return back to that office, ever again. But he could not do that. That office was his father's temple, and he was supposed to maintain the business, develop it.

He opened the door but was surprised when he was pushed back in the house. His eyes met something that reminded him of chocolate. His felt softness against his lips and a fragrance of strawberry hit his senses. The hand was pressed firmly against his lips. He tried to push the girl away from him, but he was pressed against the wall and the girl pressed her body against him.

"Don't She whispered and looked around, making sure the room was empty. Then she looked out of the window and nodded. She was not one of the divine beauties that would drive men mad, but he could fell his heartbeat at a crazy rate as her breath fell on his face, her eyes threatening him and lips pressed, sternly. She was dressed in a white shirt that hugged her curves perfectly and a pair of jeans.

A man entered the house, while Kabir studied the girl. Before he knew she released him. He was about to scream when the man pressed a cloth to his mouth. And then, a sweet smell replaced the strawberry fragrance and his senses slowly went black.

~~~~~~~

"Who the f**k, are you? He asked the girl, who had now left her hair loose on her shoulders and was looking at him sternly, as she rested her hands on the arms of the chair she occupied.

"Found your voice, didn't you? She smirked at him. He looked at the surrounding. He was in his room, on his bed. He had expected that his hands will be tied, but that was not the case.

"I messaged your P.A that you won't be going to the office for the week and your Senior Executive to handle all the urgent business deals. She said in a nonchalant voice.

"Who gave you the permission to do so? He questioned. 

"Doesn't matter.

"Won't you leave?

"Not for the next seven days.

"And why is that so?

She looked at him for a few seconds and then left the room.

The f**k? What was the hell happening? Who was this woman who had just barged into the house and now refused to leave him? He searched around his phone but couldn't find it. Surely, she had stolen it. An unknown anger surged inside him. He followed her outside and headed straight for the kitchen, assuming her to be there. His judgment was right. She was there, making tea.

"Where is my mobile?

She didn't answer.

"Sugar? She asked instead.

"Two spoons, He replied, unconsciously. She nodded and added two spoons of sugar to boiling water.

"Please, can you at least tell me your name at least? He almost begged. He couldn't have this unknown woman in his house preparing tea for him and not tell him her name or dictate around her in utter silence.

"Sorry Mr. Singh Rathore, I am not supposed to reveal anything to you, until you are ready to face the situation.

"I am 29, how much more years should I wait, Miss. I-won't-reveal-anything? He snapped

"7 Days wait would suffice, She said as picked cups from the shelf. As she strained the tea and poured it into cups, he breathed heavily, calming his nerves.

"You just knocked me out some hours ago, how am I to trust you? He asked her. She nodded as if she knew this was coming and she drank her tea in a gulp. He looked at for a few seconds and took a sip from his own cup.

"The tea was damn hot, you had it one gulp? He asked her in shock.

"Anything to prove to you that I won't hurt you, She said and walked out.

He looked around in the kitchen, surprised to find the knives and forks gone. Obviously, she didn' want him to hurt himself or her.

"Why don't you just run? He questioned himself. He went to the main door and wasn't surprised to find it locked. If she was careful enough to remove the knives, locking the doors and windows would be her first instinct.

"Damn it! Kabir ran his fingers through his hair nervously. This was getting creepy. He went back to the kitchen to drink some water. He was surprised to all the kitchen ingredients gone and there was a small supply of ingredients that would last for about a week and few bottles of water in the refrigerator.

What in the name of the heavens above was going on? He was kidnapped, sure thing. But he wasn't harmed at all, nor was this woman demanding anything from him.

The rest of the day went somewhat slowly. The girl had locked herself in his parents' room and came out to prepare lunch. "You can do anything you want in this house, except run away or try to contact anyone.

"You are lucky that the mansion is on the outskirts of the city and that I gave the servants an off,

"That I am, She smirked. That drove him madder. She was challenging him, challenging him like no one had done before yet all he could do was nothing. She seemed to taunt him. He was one of the most successful businessmen of the city, sure thing, but what was that of use of, if he couldn't escape from this kidnapping?

He spent the rest of the day coming up with ideas to escape. His father had always taught him that women are no weaker than man, and this girl seemed too strong, so fighting her was of no question. But what surprised him was that fact that she didn't even bother keeping a watch on him. Was he that vulnerable, or did she trust him? What rubbish! No kidnapper trusts his victim. Haan Bhai, tune toh kidnapping mein Ph.D. ki hai!

No escape plan seemed perfect to him. A tiny part of him wanted to trust her. She wouldn't harm him; she would let him go in seven days. She would give him back his freedom.

As he lay on his bed, sleep far away, he hoped that she would keep her promise. He thought of her. She seems so mystic, so intriguing, so stern yet so good.

She seemed like a dream. Ok, I am sure I am going mad; I find my kidnapper a good person, who cooks good meals. Yahin baaki tha, bhenchod!

~~~~~~

Ignore grammar/spelling mistakes😊

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 5 years ago
rishita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
continue soon😊
That was sooo beautiful and smart chapter...loved Nibir Congo and especially nishas character... Plchhh cont .Soonish
That was superbbb...loved NiBir convo...both characters are so interesting...plchhh update fasttt
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing! ðŸ˜›
I totally love gaalis!🤣