Just Sitting Together And Eating Chocolates.

Posted: 5 years ago
Itni meethi ki cheentiyaan bhi khake diabetes se mar jaaye. #awww
Cancer and Capricorn are polar opposites so they usually have strong friendships which is what leads to long lasting relationships. I don't doubt that these two are completely at ease with each other. 

Jesus I have become Daruwala these days but this is true. 

Lol, it's ok Chameli.. I am already thinking about star signs hahaha..my ex was Capricorn, too... and we were also very very good friends..still are to this day.
 Ranveer and Deepika seem to becoming more comfortable talking about them being together. It's about time, lol, after so many years.
 I know they worry about public and stuff that can be said...but hey..sometime you have to take the plunge .

She's so dramatic! She's making such a big deal out of chocolate
Originally posted by Chameli_billi

Cancer and Capricorn are polar opposites so they usually have strong friendships which is what leads to long lasting relationships. I don't doubt that these two are completely at ease with each other. 

Jesus I have become Daruwala these days but this is true. 

Bang on.

It is their friendship which is the foundation of their relationship. Deepika has accepted that Ranveer is her best friend, her go to person, the one person she can be completely naked and vulnerable in front of without the fear of getting hurt.

What they show to the world is just scratching the surface of their relationship. In an industry like Bollywood with so many attractions, initial love or lust alone is not sufficient for a long term relationship to survive. Their friendship and emotional dependence on each other as friends and not just as lovers will sail them through.

Aww! Kitni achi fanfiction on herself by DeepikaπŸ˜†. The whole world was going crazy for BM? Kahaa in her dreams?πŸ˜†. Someone tell her we are not dhudh peete bache to believe her BS. 
Originally posted by SrideviFan4ever

Itni meethi ki cheentiyaan bhi khake diabetes se mar jaaye. #awww

lolwa πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aww...my fave couple β€οΈ
Aww!
Is this the new RS-DP thread? πŸ˜ƒ