Page 1 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 24 December 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys..I am attempting a fanfic...and hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know. Criticism (good or bad) is always welcome

Updates on Pg 1, 2, 3, 4 (2), 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 16 (2), 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24

Will keep updating this post to let you know what page the updates are posted.

WafahEmbarrassed

Edited by Wafah - 14 August 2007 at 10:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvraz-Krishnasvforeverritzy2ritz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phirse Hua Pyaar: SV FF Updated on Pg. 24" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 24 December 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
That sounds interesting, anything with S-V together makes my heart topple! am sure you'll be great~

keep smiling...
Love
Soni

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Woohoo! The most interesting period in their love story!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Can't wait Wafah! And Please anyone can be better than me (This is honesty not modesty because I'm usually very big headed about myself).

Merry Xmas too! Big smile

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
ooooooooooooooo wafah!!! good luck!! can't wait to read it!!!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged

that is a good idea wafah! i will surely support ur work! pls update soon!Big smile

Nabihah

IF-Rockerz

Nabihah

Rakhi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
ya i absolutely cant wait!~ i got inspired by reemz too! i strted one...but im afraid to post it! i m 10000% sure tht its definately NOT NOT NOT! better than reemz! Embarrassed but i really cant wait for urz!

Edited by Nabihah - 25 December 2006 at 5:51pm

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Vidya sat down on the bed physically, and mentally exhausted. She'd prayed for this day, wanting Saagar's happiness, but she hadn't expected that it would come at the price of her own.

She stared at Saagar's picture as fresh tears trickled down her face. She remembered the accident, the panic she had felt that she may loose Saagar. Then the glimpse of happiness, when the doctor had announced that the sever wound to his head had reversed his mental disorder. Then just like the moment was also shattered, when Saagar had turned a blank gaze her way, and refused to recognize her.

At the hospital:

"Aap ne to humein pareshaan karne ki aadat daldi hai. Aapko pata hai hum kitne ghabra gaye the."

Saagar had been allowed by the doctor to go home after the positive prognosis in Saagar's mental health. Vidya had volunteered to help him get ready, to take him home.

As she proceeded to help him out of the bed, he shirked away her support.

"Excuse Me? What the heck are you talking about? Dekhiye, whoever you are, mujhe nahi pata what you're saying. Sindoora Di, bakhi sab khana hain, aur Surilee? Woh nahin aayi."

Vidya is shocked unable to understand half of what Saagar was saying. She then remebered the time from the camp wher Saagar had teased her. She smiled at him.

"Aap bilkul nahi sudhrenge. Is baar hum aapki baaton mein nahi padne waale. Aapka koi mazaak kam nahi karne wala. Chaliye bahaar sab aapka intezaar kar rahe hai."

She went to take his hand but he just shrugged her off, and walked outside fumbling a little.

She had thought he was joking, but he hadn't been. When they had reached home it had become even more worse.

"Aap log meri shaadi kaise kar sakte hain, jabki aap jaante hain ki I was not mentally well. That too, with someone like.." he looked at Vidya.

Saagar's mom tried to explain, as Sindoora smirked at Saagar's refusal to accept Vidya as his wife.

"Yeh tumhare papa ki aakhri iccha thi..aur.."

"Aur aap logo ne mere baare mein ek bhi khayal nahi rakha. Main Surilee se pyar karta hoon, aur humari sagai bhi ho gayi thi. What was the rush to get me married?"

Aniket explained to Saagar that Surilee hadn't wanted to be associated with him when he had become mad.

"That I understand Aniket Jiju. Aakhir uski zindagi hai, aur main...I wouldn't have wanted her to carry my burden, but what was the reason behind my marriage to her. Kyon?"

Saagar stormed off as Vidya stood hurt, understanding Saagar's frustration, even though she couldn't understand most of what he was saying. After all she had become adept in reading and understanding him.

How had it come to this? She curled her knees against her chest and rested her head against it. She closed her eyes, only to open them seconds later when Saagar shook her.

She stared at Saagar, annoyance towards her clearly present in his eyes.

"Look I'm really tired. Main thak chuka hoon. Can we not do this tonight? Main nahi jaanta ke main kya karoon, but this marriage, yeh shaadi, I just can't accept it. Do you understand? Just go away, please."

Vidya looked a little confused, "Ji, main kuch..."

"Dekho Vidya, main tumhe nahin jaanta, to main tumhare saath..hum done saath nahin reh sakte. Ek bed par, hum kaise so sakte hain?"

Vidya nodded quietly, "Ji." She moved towards the floor and took her place back on the floor. "Hum neeche so jayenge. Aapko kuch chahiye to bata dena." Vidya sadly looked away, as Saagar angrily punched his pillow and slept on the bed.

*The blue texts are flashback, so as not to confuse*

Edited by Wafah - 30 December 2006 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaam5

angad4life

IF-Dazzler

angad4life

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
AWESOME!!! the beginning ROCKED!!! luved it luved it luved it!!! plz continue soon!!! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top