IF Dev Team Awards Voting EXTENDED!!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Note:The Voting has been Extended for another week, so please vote if you have not voted so far..

Hello Friends, I am back again... Yes, as promised, back with a post on  IF Development Team Awards.😳

India Forums has today, grown so Big, grown so Popular amongst people all over the globe. We have the Stars of Tellydom today, who are so excited to see the amount of fan following they have , in this forum. We in IF have grown from strength to strength and today, we can proudly say that we are Moving in the Right Direction in becoming one of the Most Popular Online TV Discussion Forum.

The series of achievements and success that IF has been seeing today, is surely because of the determined, dedicated, enthusiastic, hardworking Development Team Members that IF has.. Without a Second Thought, we can say that "The Moderators, Viewbies, Coolbies and Videobies in IF are IF's Pillars of Strength". They are the main force behind the popularity of IF. The collective effort and contribution of all these Development team Members seen in India Forums, is something which cannot be seen in any other Forums. Their togetherness, their bonding, the sharing of work has been a feast to watch...

We in IF do not have enough words to thank these "Dedicated Members". Each member present in the Development Team has had a unique role to play in the growth of this forum. We just cannot say who is the Best of the lot, we cannot judge who deserves more applause, because every single member is equally important and all of them deserve the big applause today.

To bring in something unique, we have decided to host a Development Team Awards in IF wherein all the normal members of IF get the opportunity to vote for their favourites..But, as we have said before, if we had to appreciate them for their work, we would run out of words, and most possibly embarrass the life of them. It is really really tough to judge who is the best and who is not...

So we have now decided on Categories which have a Funny and Comic edge to it. So get ready friends, get ready to vote, get ready to have fun...

About the Dev Awards: This is the page wherein you can cast your Precious votes.

http://www.india-forums.com/awards

This link is also seen in the Homepage next to the MyHomepage and Newsletter links..

If you have a look here, you will find 4 Dev Team Groups - Moderators, Viewbies, Coolbies and Videobies for whom you will need to vote... A click on the Groups will take you to the Voting Page for that particular  Group. If you see, there are various Award Titles lined up and a proper description given for each Award Title. The Drop Down option beside each Award Title has the names of all the deserving candidates in that particular Group. You just need to select the best of the lot and click on vote...

So get ready Friends. Start Voting, as each and every vote does count a lot.

Note to Dev Members: Development Team Members can also cast their precious votes and take part. But please note that the member will NOT be able to see his/her name in the Option List, for the basic fact that the person CANNOT vote for himself/herself...

If anyone has doubts on this, please feel free to PM me or Vijay / post your doubts here...

So we Declare the IF Development Team Awards Open to all.... 😳

Thanking you

IF Development team 
Edited by sree - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwwwww awesomee...i will vote for suree...i know many peoplee...everybody is reallyy sweet here...thankss for the posttt sree dii..u r awesomeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ
~LiNa~ thumbnail
thnaks a lot sree di!

I'll definitely cast my vote for these memebrs!! They deserve this!! πŸ‘
Athena90 thumbnail
Oh wow sree akka.. this is cool!!

i'll go cast my votes!
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats greatt!...thankzz sree dii!
will def vote!
can;t waitt to see d results πŸ˜ƒ 😳

thakx to the WONDERFUL IF Dev. team members who do sooo much for evry1! 😳 πŸ€—
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! the awards look very well established and launched. Great job! πŸ‘

Unfortunately, i am not sure if i will get time to vote. Few Exams are coming up soon and as my sig says, i won't be active till jan 31st but good luck all and I will try my best to vote

Naina
prietyny thumbnail
good luck all to all those hard decisionπŸ˜‰Edited by prietyny - 17 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sree di this is really great and its gonna be very tough to choose the deserved ones because each of them is just the BESTπŸ‘πŸ‘..

Will surely cast my voteπŸ˜ƒ

Ananya

~Khizer~ thumbnail
Most are wonderful....even more all are deserving.

Cheers
Edited by ~Khizer~ - 17 years ago
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Very Well organised and the voting page is great!!! πŸ‘