samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow great news
Sreekkuttyb thumbnail

PART2
Episode starts with ragini saying that to sanskar to marry her

She: no ragini I won't let u to marry this orphan.

Sw: baba... His mom dad gave their lives for our country. That doesn't mean he is an orphan. Mom and dad always with him. Don't ever abuse him.

[sanskar's mom and dad both were working at military. They were living at some other places. When sanskar is 3years old they got the job in military. So they came swara's place and gave little sanskar to his dadi, Shobha Maheshwari. Then they went to join military. When sanskar is 10 years old he met swara. She is 8 years old. When he is 12 years old he got to know that his mom and dad gave their lives in the battle. After his graduation he went to join military. After 2 years his dadi also died. When he came back to attend the funeral of his dadi, he attracted towards ragini. For sanskar's happiness swara suppressed her feelings inside her heart. Now it became 1 year],.

Sanskar takes his hand from ragini's hold.

San: ragini I told you that I came here to give you the gifts. I can't give you the 1st gift, because you are not going to marry anyone. But 2nd gift is only for you (gave her a cover)

Rag: but what's this sanskar

San: ur letters for me, except the last letter. Because I gave more importance to my country rather than that letters.

Swara, Dp and Ap looks at him in proud. Laksh and others looks at him with respect. Sanskar came towards swara

San: swara u r a unique person. I am proud to have u as my best friend. This is for u. (he salutes her)

Swara shook her head in negative way.

Sw: sanskar what is thi(but sanskar interrupted her)

San: u r special swara.. Every boys present here would have think that every girls are like her(looks at ragini). But u proved them wrong that there are girls like u also exists. You know that every girls who fight for dignity and life is a soldier. Then the woman who serves a soldier, or live for a soldier, (paused a little and looks at swara intensely) or loving a soldier is also a soldier (swara looks at him tensed. Sanskar paused for sometimes..he standing there saluting her) WILL YOU MARRY ME?...

Swara, laksh, ragini everyone looks at him shocked

Sw: Sanskar wo wo...(sanskar stands straight and again cuts her).

San: I was a fool that I attracted towards her. I was a fool that misunderstood ur love as friendship. I want to correct it sweety. Will u help me to correct it? I know I don't love u like u do. But I will definitely fall for u. Will u give me a chance to fall for u. Will you become Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari...

Sw:(in happy tears) : are.. Aren't u angry..

San: Arre why would I? I will get my best friend who is beautiful inside and outside as my wife na.. I will become the happiest man na...

Swara smiles in tears and hugs him tightly...

Laksh and others clapped for them except ragini, shekhar.. Even shomiis happy for her other daughter.

San: shona... Sweety u didn't answer. Don't u want to be my wife?

Swara tightened the hug and said : I LOVE YOU... (sanskar smiles)

Lak: wow bro.. Superb. When u smiles at her na. I was frightened that u would have accepted her. But bro.. Is this the way to propose a girl?

Sw(broke the hug) : because I don't like Him to bend infront of anyone except his country, God, parents, and children.

Sanskar smiles at her. Laksh looks at them happily. But that time shekhar came towards them break their hug harshly.

She: but I will not let my daughter to marry an orphan...

" don't dare to call my son as an orphan " everyone looks behind. It is Durga Prasad malhotra..

Lak(whispered):papa..

San(eyes widened) : (loudly) bade papa... (then he went towards them. Swara and laksh looks at him shocked. He came to dp and ap) badepapa badimaa.. (bend to take blessing).

Dp: God bless you.. But how do you know us?

San: dad and mom used to told me and showed ur photos too. Urs, badimaa's lucky and uttara..

Lak(came towards them) : papa who is he?

Dp : he is my best friend Ram and...

Ap: my best friend sujatha's son ..

Lak:that means u r sanky..

San: and u r lucky...

Lak: yes bro (hugged him. Sanskar also hugged back. Swara Dp and ap smiles at them. After sometimes sanskar broke the hug).

San: then where is uttara?

" I am here " they looks behind. There a 20year old girl standing there smilingly.

Utt: I thought my bhai's marriage won't happen. But I didn't think that I will get another bhai and that too with a bhabhi.. (sanskar smiles at her). Now what's the delay bhai? Groom is here, bride is here also pandit ji is here. Now bhabhi have to get ready..

San: no no uttu I can't marry her..

Lak: but bro...

San: wait lucky, let me finish. This day, this Mandap and that pandit came here for ragini's marriage, not ours. Also I want to marry my sweety on tomorrow..

Utt: but bhai tomorrow is 13th and it's not good...

San: no uttu.. It depends on our thinking only. Moreover tomorrow is best day in our life(swasan smiles at eachother.) 15 years ago we got each other on this day. So I want to marry her Tomorrow.. and...

Lak: and..

Swasan: tomorrow is his/her birthday..

LakUtt: what. Wow.

Sw: haa. Also it's her birthday too

Sanlakutt: who???

Sw: (roll eyes): u all don't know

San: oh it's my cuties birthday too(birthday girl is in cloud nine. )

Sw: sanskar (birthday girl: jealous)

San: Arre sweetie she is like my sister, cute sister (birthday girl: ..that's not fair sanku. Ha it's okay atleat I am his cutie naa)

Lakutt: oh it's her birthday too??? (birthday girl: Ho everyone here knows me.. I will see who else know me???)

Dp and Ap smiles at them.

Ap: shomiji we r leaving our DIL here now. Hope she will be safe here. (eyeing ragini).

Sho: of course ap. U can peacefully go. Yes I wanted that ragini's marriage will happen because I know no one can love sanskar like my shona. Now it's the time to fulfill her long time wish and I will be with her only.

Utt: MA I want to be with bhabhi today. Can I stay here?

Ap nods. Dp : OK sanskar beta, then we are also leaving.

San: where?

Dp: we are staying at hotel beta, so we...

San(cuts): no way u all are coming with me to Maheshwari mansion (Dp tried to protest but sanskar again cuts him) OK if u want to leave me alone u can go (made sad face)

Dp: that means Shobha maa..

San(nods sadly) : one year ago...

Ap: don't think you are alone beta. We are always with you. Now come.

They went from there. Swautt went to swara's room.

Sw: uttara why did you want to stay with me,?

Utt: do u know Bhabhi, I wanted to write mehndi on ragini bha.. Ragini Didi's hand with my own design. But she rejected me

Sw: so what? My both hands are fully free for u. U do whatever you want.

Utt: thank you bhabhi.

At midNight uttara woke up by hearing some sound and saw swara came inside and bolts the door..

Utt: where did you go this time.

Swa: to give the surprise gift to ur bhai

Utt: that means u climb the pipe..

Sw: Arre uttara u r watching movies so much..

Utt: no no but I read fan fictions...

Swara laughs.

Meanwhile Maheshwari mansion, laksh also wake up and saw sanskar came from outside.

Lak: where did u go bhai..

San: to give the surprise gift to ur bhabhi

Lak: that means u climb the pipe..

San: Arre u r also watching movies.

Lak: I am not a rude, arrogant business man, I also sees movies.

Sanskar laughs..

Lak/utt(at their respective places): bhai/ bhabhi...

Swa/san(at their respective places):arre, I went place gift on gate and come back. He/she will see it tomorrow. This our routine when I am/he is here.

(u can imagine it them saying in splitting screen)

Morning 3 am uttara walked up hearing alarm sound, she checked the time and widen her eyes..

Utt: who did this alarm (yelled)

Sw: Aww, uttara I am sorry I didn't think about u. U sleep. I'll come now.

Utt: but where are u going now.

Sw: to get the surprise gift of ur bhai..

Utt: but he didn't... Its u na..

Sw:what do u think about ur bhai (went out. Uttara also follows her).

Mean while in MM..

Lak: what's the hell(yelled)

San: Aww, lucky I am sorry I didn't think about u. U sleep. I'll come now.

Lak: but where are u going now.

San: to get the surprise gift of ur bhabhi..

Lak: but she didn't... Its u na..

San: what do u think about my sweety (went out. Laksh also follows her).

Swasan both got their gifts and a letter too

Letter(san): many happy returns of the day sweetie. Here is my last b'day gift to u.. Because next year I will give the gift to Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari that too directly...

Letter(sw): many happy returns of the day sansku. Here is my last b'day gift to u.. Because next year u will get the gift from Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari that too directly...

Utt: u both are very crazy..

Lak:oh bhai u love her so much.

San: no no laksh it's my friendship.. I don't love her till now. U don't worry I'll definitely fall for her. (he goes inside)

Lak: when will you realize bhai u r already in love with her.

Morning mm is fully decorated. After sometimes swara and uttara with shekhar and shomi came there..

San: Arre why r u here. I said na we want simple marriage in temple.

Utt: Arre bhai ur marriage will happen in temple only. But we want you to do some ritual.

San: Arre my sweet uttu, my doll I don't want it. U do it on ur bhabhi. She will glow as diamond..

Ap: Arre my son also have to glow, come..

San: maaa...

Swara laughs at him

Haldi went on smoothly. After that everyone came temple. Shekhar accepted him because he is connected to Dp. He wants to gain attention being Dp's relative.. Some people can't change. swasan gets married.

San: many many happy returns of the the day wify

Sw: many more happy returns of the day hubby

Family: happy birthday Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari..

Swasan thankfully smiles.

Swasan and family: many many happy returns of the day dear (birthday girl: thank you thank u )

Ragini also came there and congratulates swasan. Because shekhar said her to behave nicely with Dp and ap so that she will get in their good books. But they didn't even look at her. Ragini pissed off and went with shekhar. Swasan and others came to mm and ap did arti. They did the post marriage rituals. Then sanskar about to go to his room,uttara stopped Him.

Utt: bhai one ritual is left name finding in mehndi..

San:ok

But he couldn't find his name on swara's hand, so laksh also helps him. But they didn't get succeeded. They looks at each other.

San: uttara u don't know my full name, so u didn't write

Utt:if I don't know but bhabhi knew na. We wrote it

San: no

utt: yes..

Lak:then where..

Utt: here.. (but nick of time swara turned her palm) bhabhi..

Sw: Uttu, they are trying to fool u..

Utt: bhai (yells) u do it else..

San: u won't let me to go to my room..

Utt: u can go to ur room, but u won't see her till u go back to Army.

San:no...(he started to find his name. He is looking at each of the palm. Didn't get anything. Suddenly something strikes him he joined her both palm and find his name in middle). Then swasan went to room and slept.

After a week swasan are chatting with family. In this one week, Dp and ap decided to settle with swasan. Laksh migrated his business to this place. Uttara also came here to study. Sanskar got his family. Ragini tried to stay in mm to impress laksh. But swara clearly said her that she doesn't like it. This increases ragini's anger to swara. But she didn't mind it. That time post man came there and give an envelope to sanskar. Reading it sanskar face became pale.

Dp: what happened beta

San: I have to go back now only.

Hearing it everyone's face became pale. Swara went from there. Sanskar become sad. Sanskar went to pack the bags and came down.but didn't see swara. When he turned to the entrance he stood there froze and family too. She is standing there holding an arti plate with a genuine smile. Sanskar and family proud to see her like that. Sanskar went to her and she did arti. He hugs her and bids bye to everyone.

2 months leap

It became 2 months since sanskar came back. Now only they became free. So his colleagues sahil and around came to him. Sahil is his same age, and arjun is younger than him. But these two are his best buddies. They know everything about ragini, even her betrayal.

Sah: hey sanskar the battle is finished, now we are free.

Arj: yes bhai.

Sanskar smiles.

Sah: how was wedding ?

San: amazing

Arj: she cheated u and her marriage become amazing to u???

San: if it is my marriage then it will be amazing naa.

SahArj: what u married her?

Sanskar takes a photo from his wallet : she is my wife. How is she?

SahArj angrily looks at photo. Their eyes widened seeing it

SahArj: SWARA...

Then he explained to them everything.

Arj: that means my chance was gone. After ur marriage I was going to make swaArj. (sahsan looks confused) don't understand, Arre It's swara+arjun.(sahil laughed and sanskar gets angry)

San: Arjun I always told u don't talk about her like that. Now she is my wife.

Sah: Arre u r already in love with her and u r saying u WILL fall for her.

San: sahil don't talk like laksh. I didn't love her, I loved her sister.

Arjun( hits his head. ): buddhuram...Sanskar glares at him. He holds his shoulder) sit here.. Arre sit.. (sanskar sits there)

Arj: why are u always get angry when my name is joined with sw...

San: because she is my wife..

Arj: now only she is ur wife na. Why were u angry with me before. When ragini's name is joined with sahil bhai, u r also joined wit us. But when it about to swara u were getting angry.

San: because I don't like it, she is mine, my best friend.

Arj: OK I have a best friend in college.. Okay leave it. I had a best friend in school (sahsan looks at him narrow eyes) it's not my story is happening here. So leave it. (sahsan nods their head in teasing). So what I was saying, yeah my BFF.. because of she is my best friend she has no right to marry anyone?!?

San: but my swara is not like ur friend

Sah: swara is ur best friend and that girl is his. What's the difference in this?

San: Arre why don't you understand anything..

SahArj: we don't understand anything. U say why. Why. Why.., (both are standing each of his side and asked)

San:(frustrated by their questions, yells) I couldn't, I can't see her with anyone. BECAUSE I LOVE.. (realization hits him) I loved her, I love my swara.

Arj(pinched sanskar's both cheeks): at last buddhuram become intelligent... Eyy.. (hugs him)

Sahil smiles at his childishness. Then he also hugs him.. After sometimes they broke the hug.

San:(sits there and covers his face with palm) : oh God because of my one misunderstanding how much pain I have given her... U could have corrected me earlier Arjun

Arj: there is a time for everything dear

Sanskar then takes his phone and dialed a number. SahArj looks on.

San(on phone) : hello ragini (SahArj looks on)

Rag: I know sanskar, u..

San(interrupted): thank u, thank you, thank you so much ragini thank u for rejecting me. (cuts the call)

SahArj looks at him Like what was that. But sanskar ignored them and turned back.

San(yells): I LOVE YOU MY SWARAAA...

At that time kolkatha MM.

Swara wakes up from sleep, she feels happiness in her heart. Then take sanskar's photo and looks at it

Sw: Did u call me sanskar? Oh u r not here. But I don't know why I am feeling happy.. (smiles)

Screen freezes on sanskar and swara...

THE END

Sreekkuttyb thumbnail

While in kolkatha baadi ragini is sitting in her room furiously.  She remembers morning incident..
Fb...
Ragini is going to market but stood there shocked seeing something. Swara get down from an expensive car followed by laksh. They are middle class family and she always wanted to be like rich people. Became of that when her baba told her about laksh she accepted it.  But now she didn't get anything but swara got everything and sanskar too. Swalak went to park laughing.. Ragini furiously went towards them..
Rag: swara (swalak looks at her and get serious)
Lak:uff why this chipkali here(place his elbow on her shoulder & murmurs)
Sw:(scolds as whispers) laksh... (to ragini) Arre ragini what r u doing here
Rag: swara now sanskar is not here now.  You have to come our house.
Lak: swara married to sanskar and Maheshwari mansion is her house. She has the whole right to live there.
Rag: laksh I am not saying that.  I am saying that because ...
Lak: (gritting teeth)  because...
Rag(smirks, but hides and act innocent ): no no laksh don't misunderstand me.. It's not my opinion, but the people are saying ill about u and swara..
Lak: what the hell?? (yells)
Sw: laksh... (stops him holding his hand) (to ragini)  what are they saying ragini. 
Rag:(slowly)  wo..  U and laksh have.   extra marital... (but was interrupted by someone)
"How dare u say that about my sister " a girl came there.
rag: who are u to interfere here. It's our family matter.
Girl: oh then what's ur relationship with them..
Rag: I am her sister..
Girl: if u r her sister then can't say that.
Rag: who r u to say this?
Girl: I have a relationship with them (ragini  looks at her confused)
Lak: don't understand.. I will tell u.. She is kavya singhaniya.. Business tycoon Raj singhaniya's only daughter. My... (paused, ragini looks at him tensed) best friend... (ragini relieved, seeing her relief laksh smirked) and fiancee too.. (it is a bomb for her.she looks at him shocked. Swakav smiles)
sw: Ragini... People around us know about me and sanskar. They don't tell that. They are not like u. Only u can think like that. If my sanskar leaves me with laksh and family that means he accepted them as family. He is my devar and like my brother. I love my sanskar and he knows that and he trusts me.  That's enough for me. I'm warning you last time if you ever abuse my family u will see who is SWARA SANSKAR MAHESHWARI... mind it.  (to Kavlak) laksh, kavya come..
They webt from there leaving furious ragini. After sometimes ragini went to home. Evening she got sanskar's call.. 
...Fb
Rag: 1st swara then sanskar.. I will separate u Both.
Next morning... Swara wakes up Went downstairs and see kavya there. Then remembered how she came to their family.
Fb..
Swasanlak went to morning walk after 2 days if swasan marriage. They went to the park and talking with each other. Sanskar is saying about his military experience.  Suddenly a girl came and kneeled down to  sanskar
Girl: I love you (giving him a rose)
Swasanlak looks at her shocked
San:: sorry dear. But I have a beautiful wife to love me. (swara smiles at him)
Girl: no problem. It was just a dare only.. Hi laksh. How r u
Laksh: fine. When did u came here
Girl: yesterday..
Sw: wait wait do you know her laksh..
Lak: hmm she.. She..  She is my best friend. Kavya . (girl is looking hurt seeing him stammering)
swasan looks at them shocked and looks at each other and smiles
Sw: oh that's good.. Then do u know us..
Kav: ya he told me everything..
Sw: why didn't u come in marriage..
Kav: wo.. I.. I had to be in my hometown so I couldn't come..
Sw: OK leave it. Can u come with me to that Shop.. (kavya nods. Swakav left)
Shop..
Kav: so what do u want bhabhi..
Sw: what? I am ur same age kavya. Call me swara. (kavya smiles and nods)  1 popcorn.. So kavya can I ask you something?? (kavya nods )  do you love him ..
Kavya:( looks at her shocked.. ) no no swara what are you saying. I don't love laksh..
Sw: when did I say about laksh. (kavya looks confused)  I used the word him only. U should ask me who.  But u said laksh.. K leave it if u don't love laksh then,  when you propose sanskar why did u look only at laksh??
kav:(looks down silently, after sometimes )  u r correct. I love him from childhood.. But he considers me as friend. I don't want to ruin our friendship (press her lips to control cry).
Swara hugs her and consoles. After sometimes they break the hug.
sw: don't be stupid like me.  Do u know I love my sanskar longtime but did he realize it?  No. I hided it from him not wanting to lose his friendship. But when he learned it, he gave me a chance for my love. If he doesn't want to give me a chance then also he will be with me. I understood it that day itself. If he is ur friend, then he will be with you always no matter what? So go go and propose him and I think he also loves u.
Kav: no swara, u know him for few days only. I know him from childhood. He doesn't love me.
Sw: kavya if love come between friends it will easily misunderstood. It's not a mistake. I said that because I have a proof. U didn't notice it, when you propose sanskar he is controlling his anger. (kavya looks at her confused). I know he is in love with u. Come we will confront him. I don't think so he will confess, we will provoke him.
Kav: will it work?
Sw: don't underestimate swara sanskar Maheshwari..
They went to sanlak.
Meanwhile in sanlak side..
San:(looking at laksh crossing his arms on chest)  will you explain.
Lak: I don't love her bhai. We r friends only.
san: then why did you control your anger when she proposed me.. Tell me laksh
Lak: yes bhai I love her. But she doesn't. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
San: don't be stupid like swara. She is ur friend, then she will be with you always no matter what? So go and propose her and I think she also loves u because when she proposed me she is looking at you only.
Lak: no bhai it is ur misunderstanding. She is not like swara.
San: she is not like swara but u r acting like swara.
Lak: do u know bhai when I told her about my marriage. She is more excited. If she doesn't have that problem she would have been here for my marriage.
San: buddhuram, do you  know, GIRLS HAVE AN AMAZING ABILITY TO HIDE THEIR EMOTIONS. We will never able to see that If we don't keenly observe her. I think she didn't come because she couldn't see with anyone.
lak: no bhai I can't say it to her.  I don't want to to say that to her..
" what you don't want to say me laksh"
Sanlak looks behind and saw Swakav looking at them.
kavya: tell me laksh.
Lak: nothing like that kavya u r taking me wrong..
Kav: OK is it ur friendship na. OK.  Don't say anything, I am leaving bye swara bye jijs...
Lak: (held her hand)  why don't u understand kavya..
Kav: leave me laksh..
Lak: (pulled her towards him and holds her shoulders) u want to listen na then listen.. I LOVE YOU... (pause) I love you i love you I love you so much. I love you from childhood I didn't say it to you because I don't want to ruin our friendship.. (left her)
Laksh didn't looks at her and turned back..
Ksv: I love you too.. (laksh looks at her shocked) I didn't say this because I also don't want to ruin our friendship.. I love u too laksh.. (laksh pulls her into a hug)
Swasan looks at them smilingly. At that time 2 girls came there.
G1: oh God atlast they confessed eachother.
G2: we give her that dare to confess her love.. But she proposed jiju
San: Aaha who r u both??
Kav: jijs they are my friends mansi (g1)  and kavita (g2)
Sw: Arre kavya they did that dare to unite u both. Why didn't u propose him..
Kav: Oh come on swara. They said me to propose the handsome man. How can I propose laksh then??
Lak: that's true. (then only he realized it)  kavya... (ran behind her. Swasan and others laughed at them).
...Fb
Swara is looking at kavya smilingly. Laksh came there and pats her shoulder.
Sw: I was thinking that how ur gf came to our life.
Lak: y don't u clearly say that you are thinking about ur buddhuram..
Sw: laksh don't say him like that.
Lak: or else he is already in love with u but he is saying that he will fall in love with u. He is buddhuram
Sw: don't call him like that.
Lak: buddhu buddhu buddhu(he ran away, she also ran behind him. Ap and kavya shook their head)
One week leap
One day evening swara is sitting at room. Kavya came there.
Kav: swara u r here. Come with me we will go for an evening walk..
Sw: OK come.. 
Kav: no no not like this.  Wear something else.. Hmmm.. Saree..
Sw: Saree... Did u see the time it's 6pm. U r saying me to wear the Saree. (kavya pleads her with puppy eyes)  ok
Kav: wear this. I bought this.
Sw: for evening walk.. (kavya pout) OK OK.
Swara gets ready.  Laksh also came.
Sw:.where is kavya.
Lak: she got a call from her dad. She she will come there. Come we will go.
They are walking swara is talking something. After sometimes she looks at laksh but didn't see him.  Swara shocked.
Sw 0(thinks) where did he go leaving me. 
Then calls him..
Sw: laksh where were you.
Lak(on phone): I was stuck here u come to xyz park. We r here.
Swara irritated and went to park..
Sw: (to watchman) Kaka did u see laksh and kavya
WM: u go inside and u can see..
Swara goes inside the park. It is dark she walking with baby steps. Suddenly light came There.  Swara is surprised seeing that. The whole park is romantically decorated. She is looking at it widen eyes. It's very beautiful and a beautiful tent   too. She slowly walks backwards and hit on something.. Na na. Someone one. The one whom she can feel..
Sw(whispers): sanskar.. Then turned towards him.

tent

swasan

There he is standing close to her. She is looking at him open mouth. He is looking at her intensely. He slowly slides his hand on either side of her waist and pulled her towards him.
San(huskly): Do you like the decorations...
Swara closed her with her palm and said: swara no.. It's ur hallucinations sanskar and romantic.. No way.. Open ur eyes.. Now u can't feel his hand on u na. This is truth.  U r hallucinating him. (she opens her eyes and didn't see him. She shook her head. Then turned to see the decorations again)
Sw: (turning and says) Anyway the decora. .a... (stopped seeing sanskar infront of her)  sanskar...
He is sitting on his knees infront of her..
San: I am not ur hallucinations shona.. I am really here.  I want to say u something.  U didn't see my romantic side because u were my best friend only.  I didn't applied it to ragini because it is only destined for you. Laksh always says that I am already in love with u but I didn't realize it or accept it. But now I understood that...(paused) My life is wonderful because you are with me, you make me happy even if I feel sad and low. Your smile lightens up my life and all the darkness disappear. My eyes search for you when you are not around. My heart aches when I don't find you. You are always on my mind and all the time I keep on thinking of you. Yes swara I loved you, I love you and I will always love you.. Only you.. I can win the world with my one hand, if you hold another for the life time. I promise, our love story will be the sweetest among all and our children will proud of us having such loving parents. Will you share this emotion with me?

Sw: (having happy tears in eyes) yes... (hold his hand. )

{[[[ The proposals quotes are taken from https://www.eventgreetings.com/ And http://www.bestmessage.org]]]}

Sanskar stood up. Swara hugs him tightly. He also hugs her and it turns a passionate hug.  Then they slowly breaks the hug. Both looks at eachother lovingly. Sanskar's eyes caught her lips. He looks for permission. She slowly closes her eyes and parts her lips. He slowly takes her lips to his and kisses her. She also responds to him.. After sometimes they break the kiss. She became shy and hides in sanskar's chest. He smiles and hugs her. Then they take the dinner. Then he asked for a dance. She happily accepted.
Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan

Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan

Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi
Khulte badn hote labhon ki ye ankahi
Mujhse keh rahi hai ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yoon ki daud jaayein nas nas mein bijliyaan

Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan

Aasmaan ko bhi ye haseen raaz hai pasand
Aasmaan ko bhi ye haseen raaz hai pasand
Uljhi uljhi saanson ki aawaaz hai pasand
Moti luta rahi hai saawan ki badliyaan

Dhadkan bani zubaan
Baahon ke darmiyaan
Sanskar then takes her in bridal way and went inside the tent. They consummated their marriage..  Next day they went to my. Kavlak teases them and ap and Dp blessed them.
After 3 weeks ragini is walking to the market thinking how to separate swasan. At that time some goons came there and attacked the people. Ragini tried to escape. But they saw her and came towards her and attacked her.  One hold her and tears her dress. Ragini covers herself with hand and pleads them to leave her. But they didn't hear it. They pushed her on ground and one of the goon hovered on her. She screams. At that time someone takes him from her and fight with them.  Ragini looks at him. He is wearing soldiers uniform. Goons left from there. He looks at her. She is trying to cover her exposed body. He removed his uniform and covers her.
Man: my mausi's house is here.  U come with me.
Ragini nodes. He takes her to his relatives house. His sister give her a dress. Then he drops her to gagodia mansion.
Rag: thank you so much saving my life Mr. Sahil (she hears when his family talks to him)
Sah: I am a soldier Ms. Ragini.. It's my duty to save people of my country. So don't thank me. I am proud to do that.. Take care 
Sahil went from there. (he is the same sahil who is sanskar's friend.  But he doesn't know about ragini because sanskar didn't show them her photo.  But swara and his photos always with him so they know her). Ragini went inside gagodia mansion and  get to know shekhar is also attacked by goons but sanskar save him.  Now he is proud to have him as his son in law and is guilty too.  Ragini share her attack with shomi and asked sorry for her deeds. She is truly guilty. Shomi is really happy see her husband and daughter as changed persons..
After one week ragini went to mm to meet Swasanlak to ask the forgiveness.. Ragini is climbing the stairs and see swara is descending the stairs. Suddenly she saw that she is going to faint  she went towards her and holds her.
Rag: swara... ( hearing her screaming Kavlaksan looks at her. Then saw an unconscious swara in ragini's arm).
They went towards them. Sanskar takes her to his room and laksh calls doctor.  Ragini, kavya and ap went towards sanskar's room. Sanskar is trying to wake her.  Dr.  came. She is treated by Dr.  After sometimes Dr came outside.
San: what happened to her daughter?
Dr. : nothing to worry Mr. Maheshwari, it's a good news u r going to be father. She is pregnant..
Sanskar surprised and gets happy. Not only sanskar but all others already also happy.  Dr goes. Sanskar went inside to see swara. ap and kavya went to kitchen to prepare sweets. Ragini went to inform shomi and shekhar. Laksh went to inform Dp.
Swasan room
Sw: what happened to me. I don't know but suddenly I felt dizzy.
San: nothing happened to u.  U fainted because of him (places his palm on her belly )
Sw(looks at his hand and confused then realized) : San.  Sans.. Sanskar.  (smiles with tears) baby.. Our baby... (sanskar nods his head and hugs her tightly.)
After sometimes they went down. Ap gives them sweets. Then swara looks at ragini..
Sw: Ragini when did u come. I  didn't see u. I'm sorry.
Rag: no swara, I'm sorry. I did wrong with you, sanskar and laksh. Now I understood what is his job means.  I mean every job has its own dignity. But his job has something.. More than that anything. It's not an easy job. He will get everyone's prayer. U r very lucky to have him in ur life.  (swara smiles. Ragini looks at sanskar)  I am sorry sanskar. I hurt you. I hurt ur feelings..
San: no ragini. Because ur this immature act I got her.  She was is and always my life. (looks at swara and smiles) I am sorry to say this ragini but u r just an infatuation for me. She is only my love, my life. I am thankful for you. (holds her cheek)  I am Happy to see u as a mature girl. Hena shona (looks at swara. But gulps seeing her angry face. Swara stomps her foot angrily and goes to her room) what did I do.. (pout)
Rag: sanskar
He looks at her,she signals him his hand which is on her cheek. His eyes popped out and immediately takes his hand. He went towards his shona.
San: shona.. Sweetie..
Somehow he convinced her. Kavlakrag laughs at him. After sometimes shomi, shekhar and Dp came there and blessed them.  Uttara also came and she is happy for them . After one month sanskar went back to military. But they are not that much sad.  Because they got 3family. Swara's family, sanskar's family and kavya's family.
7months leap
It's night about 11.00pm. It's swara's delivery month, so ragini and kavya living at mm. They are sleeping with swara. Ap is going to her room. At that time calling bell rang. But that laksh was there so he said that he will open it.  He went towards the door and opened it. At that time he hears swara's scream.. He looks upward.
"shona" a voice came from his behind. He looks and surprise to see sanskar.
Lak: bhai. (again swara screams)
San:.laksh shona.. (they both ran to swara's room. Dp and ap went behind them)
Swara's room..
Kavrag are trying to console her.
Sw: aahhh.. Maaa..sanskar... Aahhh..
Sanskar came there. Shona. Kavrag and swara looks at him..
Sw: sanskar (smiles between cry. Sanskar came to her and holds her hand) sanskar it's paining a lot.
Dp: I think it's the time. Laksh take the car(he went)  sanskar takes her (he takes her in bridal way)
They went to hospital. Swara is taken to labour room. But she didn't leave sanskar
Sw: don't leave me sanskar plz be with me.
So Dr allowed him too. After sometimes she delivered babies. Yeah it's twins a boy and a girl. Swasan looks at babies then looks at eachother..
Swasan: Happy Birthday shona/sanskar.(swara faints. Drs and nurses looks at him open mouth..
Dr: Is today ur birthday? (sanskar nods) and ur babies' too.(then only he realize it)
San: it's our marriage anniversary too. (they look at him without blinking eyes)
Sanskar went outside.  He came to dp and hugs him happily.
San: bade Papa I came here to surprise her,  but she gave a double surprise. It's twins. (everyone gets happy) that too on our birthday and our marriage anniversary day.
Kav: oh god today is 13th January..
Shesho and kavya's family also came there. After sometimes swara gets conscious and get to know about babies birthday. Everyone comes and see the babies. Dr said that they can go evening. So everyone except sanskar went to mm to prepare the welcome party of the new members and their parents birthday party..
At evening swasan came there with babies. Ap welcome them. Party is going on. Suddenly someone pats sanskar's shoulder from behind. Sanskar looks behind and surprised to see sahil and arjun.
Sah: u came here to surprise her and we came to surprise you.
San: but she gave me a double surprise look at there (points to cradle)
SahArj surprise to see the babies.
Arj: babies but when?
San: today.
Sah: both of urs birthday, marriage anniversary, friendship day anniversary and now babies too.
Then he introduced them to family. Then he see ragini and remembers her. Sanskar is surprised to know that they know each other. Then ragini told them that he is the one who helps her.
San: you were here and u didn't come to my house.
Sah: oh god sanskar I didn't know it's ur place, my mausi's place is here.
San:ok OK..
It's Kavlak marriage after some days, so they also stayed there.  In these days something something is growing between SahRag. Swasan also noticed that. So they encourage him and he proposed to ragini.  Ragini is not the old ragini and she also has the feeling for him. So she accepted sahil's proposal. Elders decided to do their marriage on the sameday of Kavlak marriage.
Two days before Kavlak and SahRag marriage, youngsters are sitting and chatting. Swasan Kavlak SahRag, arjun and uttara. 
San: do u know sweetie our Arjun has a girlfriend sorry sorry a best friend friend in college but he doesn't like her.
Arjun looks at him in horror and gulps seeing something
Arj: when did I say that bha.. Jiju.
San: when did I become ur jiju.
Arj: I consider swara as my sister.
San:.Oho..then that day u didn't even want to say she is ur best friend..
Sahil also agrees that.
Sw: oh bhai that is so rude. Poor she..
Utt: bhai I am getting sleep and I am going
Arj(get up) : I don't say her as my best friend  because I love her.
Uttara and others looks at him shocked.
Arj: haa jiju..  I love her and I want to marry her.  Do u know what jiju one day she challenged me that to confess my love infront of her bhai. I fulfilled it. (smiles)
San: Waise Arjun I know infact we know that who is UR BEST FRIEND..
Hearing this arjun is shocked and drops his mobile but laksh catches it.  Others suppress their laugh. Uttara tries leave from there but someone holds her. She looks at that person. It's her sweet bhabhi only.
Sw: arre where are you my sister in law.
Sanskar holds her and stands her beside Arjun.
ArjUtt: sorry bhai/jiju.
San: So what did u say Mr. Arjun u have fulfilled her challenge. Is it? (arjun gulps) now fulfill it. Then I will see the next.
all others laugh at him. Then all went from there.
Arj: what will we do now.
Utt: do it urself (she also left him)
After two days Kavlak and SahRag married.  The same day Arjun also proposed uttara and everyone accepted it. Then decided to do their marriage after two years. The story ends with family photo of SWASAN and family with cute babies Sanskrit Sanskar maheshwari and Swaranshi Sanskar maheshwari..
THE END
Do u like it??
Do u like sanskar's proposal?
Do u like ragini's change.?
Did I drag it so much ?

iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its beautifully written...
read all part in one go...
loved it very much...
love SwaSan โค๏ธ