Software Upgrade Rolled back (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 30 December 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay

a) Well one thing I noticed everyone is mentioning IF Messenger and its surely a great idea but then we all have to download something to our PC to use it just like MSN / Yahoo / GTalk / ICQ...

What we can do is expanding the BuddyList and you can see who all are online on IF at the moment and is on which section.

I think that option is pretty dangerous, since IF is 200,000 over forum and having this option means anyone can follow you and silently keep read your posts, and eventually, can collect lot of info about you.

Now is it dangerous or not? That depend son what type of person follows you. Just a reminder- this is Internet! Hope you are getting the idea!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Software Upgrade Rolled back (Page 7)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 30 December 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
urgh! I can't edit the post!Confused

Also, I wanted to mention, pageviews are more than active members on forum. If you sit on net all day and observe the activity of each of the forum, you'll notice that the forums are not really THAT active, but the pageviews are increasing quicker than posting.

So are most of the members silent readers? Ermm Hmmm...very interesting!ErmmWink

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 30 December 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
i hv quite few ideas Big smile Big smile

*we surely need sum new emoticons as ppl r quite bored wid dese....thn we cn hv celeb emoticons too...quite unique like IF Big smile

*we cn hv a party sorta thng every month once....where all members of each channel hv a blast....party is in any sectn Big smile

*a new chat room....where u cn chat like u do on yahoo or msn Big smile

*there shuld b sum more contests 2 add fun Big smile

* like dre r spl sectns fr dev team we cn have fr if rockers+dazzlers......newbies+goldies+senior members Big smile

* a new rank fr ppl above 10000 posts Big smile

and im always quite very active helping u out vj bro so tht we hv 200 million page views Big smile

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 30 December 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
umm cnt eidt...ok ill rite bit more

*we cn have sum ppl whu r article posters so tht no article gts posted many tyms...

* a blog where all articles go n videos too coz in sum sectns archives r nt updated Ouch

*whn dev team of a sectn s missing othrs cn b appointed so tht the forum s nt a mess Ouch

*new themes acc. 2 members choice Big smile

*sum database of all diff countries members so tht we cn mee our city ppl if there r any Big smile

*sum games sectn like animated games Big smile

* a greeting sectn frm where u cn snd a greeting to ur frnd on IF Big smile

i thnk my memory s going low....wl cum wid more if i culd thnk...hp these r nt so silly like me LOL LOL LOL

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 30 December 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with varmap...actually vijay i was going to pm u earlier on this month if we could have a search feature within a topic. However, i decided not to and plus i was a bit busy at that time with exams. The reason i thought of this idea was because i was having difficulty finding requests in my shop in avi and siggy section LOLSmile also it may help viewbies, mods etc in finding bad posts in a particular topic! Smile

I also agree with Anku di (ankuhujulover) is it possible to have a video blog for each individual programme?...instead of video archives as it would be much easier to navigate through?

I have thought of so many but erm i kind of forgot some Ouch but i will remember shortly im sure Smile

For the mean time all i remember is:

Also if in pms it would be possible to make a draft box so that we can save pms to send later?....and also maybe if when sending a pm sometimes by mistake if one is creating a new pm and after typing the title or subject of the pm accidently presses enter the pm automatically sends without the actual main content which was not written yet Ouch ( i am talking from personal experience LOL) So i was wondering if maybe it could be made possible that it is impossible to send pms without a actual message in the main body of the pm? forexample like the way it prevents a pm from sending without a message title?! Smile

Ok well will come back with more Smile

xx Lika

Edited by ddddd - 30 December 2006 at 5:25pm

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 30 December 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

also can we have something like live chat once in a while with an actor or actress...

like members being able to chat with their fav. actor... or something

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 01 January 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I agree with the person who said that we need new emoticons LOL LOL sometimes these emoticons are just not enough to express the real extent of our feelings Wink

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 01 January 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I would like to suggest one more thing

-Can we have a search facility for Private messages like search by subject or sender like we have in emails

-Pari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top