Rules & Announcements

Software Upgrade Rolled back (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

I like all the ideas that were suggeted by everyone in here...especially the IF messenger... it will be cool...

can we have point system in here too...like we have on .in...?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Software Upgrade Rolled back (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Vijay,

Is it possible to have an option of remaining "invisible"(i.e red bulb on) even though one is online? sometimes it really helps...Smile

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
hey vijay... one way i think will imrpove da forum is by makin da background colour a lil more attractive like a brighter colour.. dis ones a pastel one and seems dull at times.. tht cud prolly help and for da rest.. m inn... to help for nythin :D..
and also da font shud change.. liek for star have a similar font n colour.. for sony have a different font n colour and so onn..!!
hopefully dese help.. to get more ideas.. lemme kno Smile

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Yes that is possible Smile

Originally posted by adi_0112

Vijay,

Is it possible to have an option of remaining "invisible"(i.e red bulb on) even though one is online? sometimes it really helps...Smile

leoni

Goldie

leoni

Posted: 28 December 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Vijay,
My one and only problem which I m facing in IF since few months is that I m not able ling to change my AV. Where as my friends in IF changing their AV regularly without any prob. The funniest thing is that Jo bhi bacha khucha AV tha woh bhi kal se gayab hai…..

Sehar_Sheikh

IF-Rockerz

Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 28 December 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ddddd

2) and regarding search feature, before the skin was changed, if i for example clicked on search from the KA section then it would be set to search in the KA section (in the drop down menu, but u could change it) however now its just set to all forums and it takes time to search for the area needed to be searched in...if this could be made to how it was before...then i think it would be easier ConfusedSmile

yea i was gonna tlk abt same

thx for informing vj broSmile

varmap

Goldie

varmap

Posted: 28 December 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
a few more suggestions..
1) This is really required ... in the settings there is no Time Offset Setting for India ie. +5.30Hrs...this gives a wrong time when we log in ...
2) Some times inspite of LogIn the button indicator remains red...
3) Some have suggested changing the background colour...let's keep it as an option in the settings so that "Skinning" is member dependent.
4) Regarding the search...please have an option of searching within the body of the post too..
5) While, say on the 3rd page of a forum , if one is reading say the 5th page of a topic can we have some easy means to go back to the 3rd page of that forum (i.e out of the topic but not to the 1st page of the forum) without clicking the back buttons 5 times.

Edited by varmap - 28 December 2006 at 4:15am

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 December 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Excellent points varmap.

We will try to cover as much we can and even more.

Cheers,

Vijay Smile

Originally posted by varmap

a few more suggestions..
1) This is really required ... in the settings there is no Time Offset Setting for India ie. +5.30Hrs...this gives a wrong time when we log in ...
2) Some times inspite of LogIn the button indicator remains red...
3) Some have suggested changing the background colour...let's keep it as an option in the settings so that "Skinning" is member dependent.
4) Regarding the search...please have an option of searching within the body of the post too..
5) While, say on the 3rd page of a forum , if one is reading say the 5th page of a topic can we have some easy means to go back to the 3rd page of that forum (i.e out of the topic but not to the 1st page of the forum) without clicking the back buttons 5 times.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top