Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Making it a Global Announcement so that our members can also contribute and understand the complexities and the Team work behind running a successful forum. SmileClap

You can also help us with your suggestions for improvement. So what you all waiting for... Big smile

Cheers,
Vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Software Upgrade Rolled back (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Many at the moment are away so very few replies.

Will really appreciate if you have any ideas and me too working on a few that I have Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

Great vijay will definately help.

1)Ok well I pmed to you my idea some time back when we launched Podcasts...I pmed you about having an IF messenger. This will be much easier for everyone on the forum to talk to each other and chat, I feel this would be a huge hit...You replied after saying that it is in the pipeline Smile so just thought i would just mention it here just in case its been forgotten Confused This idea will again be new to be introduced in a forum! Smile

2) and regarding search feature, before the skin was changed, if i for example clicked on search from the KA section then it would be set to search in the KA section (in the drop down menu, but u could change it) however now its just set to all forums and it takes time to search for the area needed to be searched in...if this could be made to how it was before...then i think it would be easier ConfusedSmile

will come back with more ...Smile

Thanke vijay for everything Hug

xx Lika Smile

Edited by ddddd - 26 December 2006 at 1:00pm

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Great idea Vijay!! WIll help for sure!!!

and ddddd, i think the IF Messenger would be a great hit too..it'd be a lot easier to chat with friends here Smile

sangitadas

IF-Rockerz

sangitadas

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vijay for letting all of know about the recent changes to be inducted to make IF a great place to be in.

I am sure all of us will be ready to help you in acheieving your desired objectives.

I agree with Sree that we need to have more contests, and such that they involve people from all Forums. At least the aim should be so.

Also, it would be great if there's an Interface between the Dev Team members at least once a month, on a direct basis, at a fixed time. This will help not only in getting to know each other better but also in trouble shooting. And it would help in Team bonding too.

At present, some of the Dev Team members are not participating. There should be clear cut guideline sregarding such members, I feel.

Also as I had mentioned in a PM to you earlier, in the Videos section, we need downloadable links, somethign on lines of Putfile if possible, or Zshare.

Thanks a lot for re-starting the Newsroom Section.

We are ALL with you!!!

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ddddd

2) and regarding search feature, before the skin was changed, if i for example clicked on search from the KA section then it would be set to search in the KA section (in the drop down menu, but u could change it) however now its just set to all forums and it takes time to search for the area needed to be searched in...if this could be made to how it was before...then i think it would be easier ConfusedSmile

Thanks for mentioning that dddd. As dddd said, it would be much easier if the search feature was how it was before, more quicker to find what we want. We are always there to help you VijaySmile

I am not sure about it but i think if we have a Games club - we can get more members here. I am sure someone must have mentioned it. We have less boys here because they are more into games than the serials and thus we have more girls in IF.  If we have a club where we have well chosen games which could be played as tournaments, or members challenging each other and playing. No bashing but members could also go there if they get bored and this will make the forum active.

Edited by del_geo - 26 December 2006 at 1:35pm

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Way to go..sir.!! u surely have a long way go....May Allah Bless u wid success ina ll u do..we all r wid U..becuase I-F is where we alll belong! Big smile
suggestions..well..almost..eveery good suggetsion ahs been given..and i think
1:I-F messenger--a gr8 idea--u must introduce it...afterall IF is no longer a small thing--its very ;'BIG' now!! so ;big plans must b mapped out for it!!!

There should be moree contests...as we would really like to participate in them...-(repated one though)
will add mroe laters..
best of luck..!! and..Goo!!

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
count me in vijay
nikki

~~RaZ~~

IF-Dazzler

~~RaZ~~

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
woww vijay Clap hop u bring more features lik posting movies too Wink Tongue nd games

Post Reply New Post

Go to top