Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
The first part coming up in 1 hour hopefully 😊 Edited by unum ali - 17 years ago
mpatel97508 thumbnail
awesome start di's πŸ˜ƒ
im sure this will be another awesome fanfic.! πŸ˜‰
waiting for the part! 😳 😳

A big thanks to Laiba for the lovely banner πŸ€— 

It's a beautiful sunny day, everyone in the mansion is busy getting ready, as its Monday morning a school/college day.

The servants in the house are very busy, some of them are cleaning the house, and some of them are preparing breakfast in the kitchen. 

Now we see Kanta behen the servant, is arguing with someone.

KB- Maine Kaha na apseh who abhi jaag jaygeh, bas paanch minute he kaha na.

Now we see the other person it is non other than Tulsi Virani

Tulsi- Paanch minute!!!!!! Paanch minute!!!!!! Kanta Behen ek ghantha hogaya hain school bhi janah hai uneh, ajj toh mein ineh nahiye choroonghi, ajj toh mein uneh (Interrupted)

Someone- Massi aap rehene dhijiye ajj in donah ko mein hi jaghthi hoon

Now we see the persons face its non other than Kripa Sharma, she is wearing her uniform, White Shirt, Grey Trousers and Red Jumper

Tulsi- Lekin Kripa beta, tum uneh chorrah tum nashtah karloh, tumhe school keh liye dher ho rahiye hai, une donah ko ajj mujseh koi nahiye bacha saktha

Someone comes  

Someone- Yeah Mom chornah nahiye donah ko, hamesha donoh aise he karthi hai, woh sochthi hain keh woh sabse chotti hai toh hum unki saari baatien manehghe I don't think so, aur aap Kanta Behen hamesha unka saat deti hai, aur tum bhi Kripa tumneh bhi une Donoh ko sar par charkar rakha hai, Idiots just h8 them

Kripa- Iqra tum fikr maat karoh who donah abhi jag jayghee

(Kripa goes upstairs)

Now Kripa enters a room, which is filled with boys posters, we see 2 big beds in the room and we see 2 people sleeping. Kripa gets 2 jugs of cold water and throws it on them. Now we see the 2 people screaming, they are non other than the 2 bratz Shazmin and Sanam.

Shaz/Sanam- AhAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kripa Di whats this why did u throw water on us

Kripa- U know what Massi aur Kanta Behen tum donah ko kitneh pyaar seh jagah rahyee thi lekin tum donoh u were sleeping, and saying 5 minutes again and again , u know what its 8am u have 30 mins to get ready, so hurry up  and get ready then come downstairs for breakfast, u know what if ur late it wont be good then ur teacher will give u a late mark and u will also get detention, and masi and mamu are going to shout and (Interrupted)    

Shaz- Kripa Di we get the point, we are sorry, we are coming downstairs

Sanam- Yeah Di  we are coming plz no lecture

Kripa- Fine hurry up

Kripa goes downstairs

Shazmin and Sanam get ready and come downstairs, they are wearingtheir unifrom Navy Blue short skirts, White shirt and Navy Blue Blazer.

Now everyone is at the breakfast table, having breakfast

Mihir- Shazmin, Sanam time dekha hai, it's 8.30am you have to be in school by 9am, tum donoh ko parwa hi nahiye hai studies ki, tum donah keh school seh bahuth complaints aiye hai, tum donah aur tum donoh keh nalyaak dosth, especially ur friends Shaz, sareh keh sareh lafunghe hai school ka naam badlaam kardiya hain.

Iqra- Yeah dad especially Shaz boyfriend Rishi, woh toh sabseh barah lafungha hai, maine kitni baar kaha Shaz seh, don't hang out with him lekin yeh hain keh sunthi he nahiye

Mihir/Tulsi- (Angrilly) WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaz- U lier Iqra Mom, Dad shes lieing me and Rishi are only friends u get it only FRIENDS!!!! Dad believe me all my friends are good, not all of them are bad if u don't believe me ask Kripa Di

Kripa- Mamu, Massi,  Shaz  aur Rishi sirf ache dost hai, aur Shaz keh sab dost dill keh bahuth ache hai, some of them they just get involved in fights and that's how they get a bad reputation, lekin woh dill keh bahuth ache hai

Mihir/Tulsi- Beta humhe tumhari baat peh yakeen hai, tumhe saafia deneh ki koi zaroorth nahiye hai

Mihir- As all of u have finished ur breakfast I will drop all of u to school and drop Iqra college.

Shaz/Sanam- NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iqra- Dad I don't mind u can drop us

Just then Mihirs phone rings, its Lalit

Lalit- Mihir office mein ek business conference hai aur hamareh American delegates aneh waleh hai toh tum aur Tulsi Bhabhi jaldi seh ajoa

Mihir- KYA!!!!! Business conference ajj hai tike hain hum arahaye hai

Shazmin and Sanam are very happy, as Mihir and Tulsi are going office, so now they won't go to school with them

Mihir- I am sorry kids ajj mein tum sabko school nahiye drop kar poangha, so the driver will drop you mein aur Tulsi office ja rehay hai, Lalit ka phone aiya tha ajj ek business conference hai

Shaz/Sanam- (Happily) That's great Dad!!!!!!!!!!!

Iqra-(Sadly) But Dad that's not fair

Mihir- I am sorry Iqra Beta

Iqra- Its ok Dad

Mihir- Shazmin aur Sanam tum donah zyada khush maat hua ok from today onwards u both will have tuitions, for 5 hours everyday after school and 6 hours every weekends, I have also arranged for a teacher to come, so aaj seh tum donah keh tuitions shuru  

Shaz/Sanam- NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad we have dance practise after school its really important and on the weekends we have dance practise and sports, plz Dad no tuitions Mom u tell him we promise we will be really good

Tulsi- Beta I agree with ur dad u both deserve it

Shaz/Sanam- That's not fair!!!!!!!!!! Kripa Di plz tell them, they listen to u

Kripa- I agree with them u need u both need tuitions, they are very necessary for you and ur education

Shaz/Sanam- That's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID TUITIONS

Mihir/Tulsi- Beta Kripa lots of good luck ajj tumhara History aur maths ka exams hai, lots of good luck again, u will do great, aur haan phir school keh baad tumhaari revision class hai, for ur Food Technology exam

Shaz/Sanam- Good Luck Kripa Di

Iqra/KB- Good Luck Kripa

Kripa- Thanks everyone Mamu Massi revision class will finish at 7pm so send the driver exactly at 7pm

Mihir/Tulsi- Itni late beta chaloh koi baat nahiye, shaam ko tumhe driver leneh ajaygha

Kripa- Tike hain Mamu, Massi

Now the driver comes and he drops everyone school firstly Kripa, then Shaz, Sanam, Iqra.

Now we see Kripa going in her school Selly Park School for Girlshttp://www.sellyprk.bham.sch.uk/welcome.htm  (this is my school heres the website, u can find out more about the school if u want too)

Kripa does all her classes revises for the exams, and now its lunch time all of Kripas friends are really excited, especially Gauri. Kripa is sitting in the canteen eating her sandwich and reading her notes on the maths exam, which she has next after lunch. She's not really paying attention, to her friends.

Gauri- Kripa are u listening or what, Kripa we just had an exam atleast stop revising now, u need to have some fun u need a break from all this revisions and exams and these books.

Siya/Riya- Gauris right Kripa all the time into books and study isn't good u need time for urself to have fun

Kripa- The word FUN just doesn't exist in my life, I want to study get the best grades and make a good future for myself, I have all the luxuries in the world I have everything, a mansion house, money, Dad and uncles business which is known worldwide, I can join that any time but I am not going to coz I want to achieve everything myself, I want to be independent, I want to make my family proud of me

Gauri- We understand Kripa but still u need fun, u need to enjoy ur life, today after revision class we are going to Cannon Hill Park, the revison class finishes at 4.30, my boyfriend Zayed is coming and his mates are coming also, so Riya, Siya and u can hook up with his mates, or just be friends.

Riya/Siya- Yeah that's great

Kripa- (Angrily) NO!!!! I don't think so I am not interested, I have better things to do then go stupid parks, u all go after revision I am going home  

I have to study for tomorrow Food Technology paper, I got A grade for the coursework I want to achieve for a A grade in the exam atleast, if I fail it wont be good I just hate food technology, its so boring but I have to pass my GCSE in it

Gauri- Kripa food is crap boring I am not bothered about the exam, plz come to the park with us look our moms trust u the most, we are also going back with u so plz u have to come if u don't come then we cant go, there are benches there u can study there also plz don't say no

Riya/Siya- Plz Kripa

Kripa- Ok fine we will go Park, but we have to be back at 7pm, coz that's when the driver will come to collect us

Gauri/Riya/Siya-(Happily) Thx Kripa ur the best

Kripa- Yeah I know I am the best

Now we see the Sharmas/Viranis industries, the conference has been done and their company has won the biggest American contract and they are very happy.

Lalit- Contract toh humhe milgaya, Vasu sunkar bahuth khush hogi

Mihir- Haan aur hum sab neh bahuth mehannat bhi ki hai aur tab jakar humhe yeh contract milah

Tulsi- Waise lalit bhai sab woh Vasu ka koi phone nahiye aiya, bahuth din hogaye hai mein soch rahiye thi, keh hum Vasu ko phone kareh contract keh bareh mein batanah hain auseh, aur yeh bhi poachnah hain keh woh kab wapis arahiye hai

Lalit- Woh Bhabhi India ka business Vasu dekh rahiye hai aur projects ki  official business meeting hai char (4) mahineh keh baad ajayghee

Tulsi- Acha Bhai sab shaam ko phone karenghe, ajj Kripa beti ka exam hai aap auseh phonekarkeh good luck zaroor wish karma auseh acha lagegha, mujhe poora yakeen hain keh iss baar bhi she will top the school like she always does

Mihir- Iss baat peh toh koi shaak nahiye hamarri Kripa beti ko zaroor kamyabi milenghee

Lalit- Bhagwan kareh aisa hi ho mein abhi auseh phone karkeh atha hoon, kaam keh chakkar mein mujhe yaad bhi nahiye raha keh ajj Kripa ka exam hai

Lalit goes and rings Kripa

Kripa- Hello Papa kaise hai aap

Lalit- Mein tike hoon beta tum batoa sab kuch tike to hain na tumhare exam kaise teh

Kripa- Pehela exams History ka subha tha paper tike tha maine sareh questions answers kiye I tried my level best like I always do aur abhi ek ghanthe baad mera maths ka exams hai, Papa aap batiye contract milah

Lalit- Haan beta contract milgaya

Kripa- Congrats Papa

Lalit- Thx beta lots of goodluck on ur exam

Kripa- Thx Papa

Lalit- Bye beta

Kripa- Bye papa

Now its 1pm and its lunch time in Hall Green School

Hall Green is a popular, vibrant and highly successful Secondary School. We set high standards in all areas and turn out young people who invariably move onto Further and Higher Education, successful Modern Apprenticeships and productive employment.

http://www.hallgreen.bham.sch.uk/subject_areas.htm to find out about the school

We see Rishi running around the School, coz he is trying to find out where Shazmin is

Rishi- Sanam u seen Shaz

Sanam- No bro I haven't seen her

Rishi-(to himself)  Where is Shaz?(Now he sees Akash coming so he goes to ask him) Akash have u see Shaz

Akash- No Bro I haven't

Rishi- Ok (to himself) Where is Shaz?  

Now we see Shaz who is coming towards the playground, Rishi sees Shaz and is very happy and he goes running to her and gives her a hug, Shaz is very shocked, Iqra who was in school regarding some work saw this and got really angry

Iqra- ( to herself Angrily) Shazmin ki baachi to ajj ghar to chal I will tell mom dad everything just wait and watch

Shaz- Rishi whats this hug why

Rishi- I am so sorry Shaz u know what I am so happy guess what Mr West isn't here, so we will have a free lesson so that means no teacher wow and that also means we don't have to hear Mr Wests boring lecturers on science, and no science work

Shaz- U serious Mr West isn't here

Rishi- Yeah I am serious Mr West isn't here

Shaz- YES!!!!!!!! Mr West not here (In excitement Shaz hugged Rishi)

Rishi was really happy as he loved Shaz a lot from primary school, but doesn't know what Shaz thinks of him, he does know they are best friends.

Shaz let go and said

Shaz- I am sorry in excitement I hugged u

Rishi- Yeah I know and anyways it doesn't matter as we are best friends

Shaz- Yeah

Just then the bell went and it was time for lesson, so Shaz and her friends went to the lesson.

Rishi was being really silly and so were all his other friends

Rishi- So everyone today the old man Mr West isn't here, so therefore I will be taking the class (he gets the board marker and pretends to be Mr West and makes fun of Mr West)

Just then Mr West has entered the room, and Rishi has no idea that Mr West is here, he is carrying on making fun of Mr West.

Shaz- RISHI!!!! Mr West Mr West

Rishi- Calm down Shaz the stupid old man isn't here, hes such a trampy I swear he so old its about time that the old man retires but not the tramp wont retire. He is still in this school to make my life (Interrupted) 

Mr West- (Angrily) A LIVING HELL

Rishi- Yeah a living hell by the way who are u, you sounded just like the old man Mr West (Rishi wasn't looking as he was too busy writing on the board)

Mr West- (Angrily) BECAUSE IAM MR WEST U RISHI SHERGILL RIGHT NOW WITH ME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE HOW DARE U MAKE FUN OF ME I WILL GET U SUSPENDED. LISTEN EVERYONE I WILL JUST TAKE THIS RISHI TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE THE REST OF U TAKE UR SCIENCE TXT BOOKS OUT AND READ THE CASE STUDIES ON PG234-236 AND ANWSER THE 20 QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE CLASS WILL GET 2 HOURS DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR THIS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR.

Everyone gets out their books and does the questions quietly

Now in a year 11 class we see 4 boys talking they are non other than Angad Khanna, Lakshya Kapoor, and Zayed Khan, and Vivan Lamba

Zayed- So Angad ur coming right to Cannon Hill Park I am going to meet my girl Gauri, she has some friend also I will hook u up with them what say

Angad-  I say no coz I got a lot to study there is an exam tomorrow and I am busy and all so I am not coming

Zayed/Vivan- Angad it will be great fun come well Angad when u went to that boring museum we came with u and u can't even come with us to the park that's not done

Lakshya- Yeah Angad come it will be fun

Angad- Fine I will come

Zayed/Vivan/Lakshya- That's great 

Just then Laiba Malhotra comes

Laiba- So where are u guys going

Angad- Cannon Hill Park the one by Selly Park School

Laiba- Right but Lakhsya u cant go coz u have to take me shopping after school, I need to buy the new maxfactor designer make-up

Lakshya- But Laiba I just bought u a new designer make up 4 days ago

Laiba- The new ones out now that ones old so Lakshya ur taking me or not

Lakshya- Fine I will take u how can I say no to u

Laiba- (hugs Lakshya) ur the best Lakshya I love u

Lakshya I love u too

Now we are back to Kripas school and their revision class has finished they are heading to Cannon Hill Park, and so are Angad and his friends.

PREVIEW- THE CANNON HILL PARK

Edited by unum ali - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: .:KYPHlOvEr88:.

awesome start di's πŸ˜ƒ
im sure this will be another awesome fanfic.! πŸ˜‰
waiting for the part! 😳 😳

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ I have posted the first part

*dels* thumbnail
simply amazing and very nice πŸ˜ƒ its very interesting. so many characters and its going to be wonderful to read. continue soon unum. looking forward to the next part πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: del_geo

simply amazing and very nice πŸ˜ƒ its very interesting. so many characters and its going to be wonderful to read. continue soon unum. looking forward to the next part πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ

insia12 thumbnail
wow yaaaaaaaaar awsome story....mwahh just loved it guys...awww i m so sorrryyy shaz but 2 tell the truth i love uuu..............anyway keep going

Iqra
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awsome sista! luved it πŸ˜ƒ u rocked!i'm with my hubby nd he cants ay no to me how sweet of him 😳 πŸ˜† specialy when my jiju make fun of the teacher πŸ˜† πŸ˜† shaz dunt worry shaadi se pehle iss tarahn hai lekin shaadi ke baad tumpe hi marega! he'll make fun of u πŸ˜‰what say??? πŸ˜† contsoon sista πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Laiba😳
Anu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exellent ff and an exellent part unum πŸ‘ again exellent πŸ˜†
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow that rocked yaar
amazing part
cont soon