Fan Fictions

Words of Silence: Part 65-67 pg. 5 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

goldi2

Goldie

goldi2

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
AWESOME ending neha. Their life seemed so beutiful.even though there were SO many problems, so much they had gone through, but still it seemed like as if it was a piece to the puzzal. like if they hadnt gone through what they did, they wouldnt have been where they were now. as if their life would've been incomplete without their problems. like everything that happend just deepend their love even more towards each other. it's just like what you wrote about how all 3 of his mistakes gave him something beutiful in return. i luved this story and their life. i can only dream to have anything even close to it in reality.

and for me a rather have u just write one story at a time. it's liek somethings missing in life when u take these long breaks lol. so i rather have u jsut write one, and then write one latter rather then write 2 and then not continue for a while.. if thats what u meant. ny how atleast ur starting a new story lol and im so glad they're all gooing to be about Angad and Kripa... i dont know but even though the show is gone the two characters have became a part of our daily life. lol atleast for me they have i like read 3 million stories a day all starting a-k
lol

im gonna go check out mission impossible RIGHT now

luts of luv and sugar
Hina Big smile

Edited by goldi2 - 25 December 2006 at 10:27pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Words of Silence: Part 65-67 pg. 5 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Numera89

Goldie

Numera89

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
omg that was amazing!! i absolutely loved it!

goldi2

Goldie

goldi2

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha9

Originally posted by princess1_43

ShockedShocked wow...  mind-blowing, i am speechless... gr8 work Clap

Welcome Back
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug btw i wont mind u starting two... i love ur style of writing... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedbut whtever is convenient for u ... that would be gr8 ms lawyer... btw how did ur trials go

thanks jaan!  My trails will begin on feb 27... im scared Embarrassed  but rite now, i'm so sick, i cant even think i'll survive till tomm...

im glad you liked it! Tongue

trails!! how old r u neha lol.. even i wanna be a lwyer this is like my first year in high school!! god i've never even wrote an exam before im soo worried bout that.. i dont even think i know how to study for oneConfusedLOLlmao lol
i wanted to be an accounted like my bro and siss.. but i dropped from a 93 to 68 in math pfft i doubt i'll be able to pull that one soo im thinking about gooing back to laww... but i dont know i just find it cool and all u know.. but then i dont know.. how is it? like wat do u have to do??? lolConfused

Edited by goldi2 - 25 December 2006 at 11:17pm

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldi2

Originally posted by neha9

Originally posted by princess1_43

ShockedShocked wow...  mind-blowing, i am speechless... gr8 work Clap

Welcome Back
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug btw i wont mind u starting two... i love ur style of writing... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedbut whtever is convenient for u ... that would be gr8 ms lawyer... btw how did ur trials go

thanks jaan!  My trails will begin on feb 27... im scared Embarrassed  but rite now, i'm so sick, i cant even think i'll survive till tomm...

im glad you liked it! Tongue

trails!! how old r u neha lol.. even i wanna be a lwyer this is like my first year in high school!! god i've never even wrote an exam before im soo worried bout that.. i dont even think i know how to study for oneConfusedLOLlmao lol
i wanted to be an accounted like my bro and siss.. but i dropped from a 93 to 68 in math pfft i doubt i'll be able to pull that one soo im thinking about gooing back to laww... but i dont know i just find it cool and all u know.. but then i dont know.. how is it? like wat do u have to do??? lolConfused

awww... u'll live trust me! LOL

Originally posted by goldi2

AWESOME ending neha. Their life seemed so beutiful.even though there were SO many problems, so much they had gone through, but still it seemed like as if it was a piece to the puzzal. like if they hadnt gone through what they did, they wouldnt have been where they were now. as if their life would've been incomplete without their problems. like everything that happend just deepend their love even more towards each other. it's just like what you wrote about how all 3 of his mistakes gave him something beutiful in return. i luved this story and their life. i can only dream to have anything even close to it in reality.

and for me a rather have u just write one story at a time. it's liek somethings missing in life when u take these long breaks lol. so i rather have u jsut write one, and then write one latter rather then write 2 and then not continue for a while.. if thats what u meant. ny how atleast ur starting a new story lol and im so glad they're all gooing to be about Angad and Kripa... i dont know but even though the show is gone the two characters have became a part of our daily life. lol atleast for me they have i like read 3 million stories a day all starting a-k
lol

im gonna go check out mission impossible RIGHT now

luts of luv and sugar
Hina Big smile

lol... im glad u liked it! and i know what ur saying abt AK.. they are a lovely pair...

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
wow!!awesome ending..it ws just mind-blowing

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
perfect Clap

sadz11

IF-Rockerz

sadz11

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
amazing ending !!!

johnangad

IF-Dazzler

johnangad

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged
dis was undoubtedly da best fanfic u have ever written!but i have one question, wat happened to amna, she just left her child lyk dat? glad u reunited them fast , my heart nearly broke reading chapter 64!!!dying to read ur next one!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top