Words of Silence: Part 65-67 pg. 5 - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by annu2005

sweeet...but ugh, angad u stupid MORON!!!! honestly, men can b soo dense at times...they just never use their head, do they???
n as for aman...he should honestly slit his wrists vertically and die a loong and painful death
hmmm, i also get the feeling tht amna is sumhow involved in their seperation...it makes sense; she wanted angad all to her selfish self, n therefore helped aman create the misunderstanding

neways, back to the point...tht was an awesum part n pls continue sooooon!!!
p.s. WELCOME BACK!

KEEEEEEEP guessing~ and thanks

Originally posted by erier101

Welcome Back!!!! awesome part!!! it was soo good tha ti dont ahev words to describe it...it was, like, filled with so many emotions and stuff....but angad is messing things up big time....so will da next parts be out of flashback mode??? πŸ˜› cont soon! πŸ‘

no it wont be! 😳

Originally posted by Evee

its kinda sad but stubborness in men actually attracts me but I would not want a stubborn husband lol

aah, is amna still haunting this couple??

who knows *sigh*πŸ˜†

really loved it but u know men are hard headed thats a fact
Moderator's Note:
Please read the rule about quoting and kindly follow it. I've pasted it here for your convenience:
No more than 3 posts quoting other members per person at a time. Many authors of fan fics quote every reply/comment they receive and this leads to the fan fiction reaching more pages. It is possible to quote each reply in just one post but the limit has been set to 3 posts. After each part, the author may post only 3 posts containing quotes. Any unnecessary quotes will be trashed without the member being informed.
Originally posted by shahidlover24

wait i dont get it.. so i can only reply to 3 people who have posted back after each part?? πŸ˜•

hey neha welcome back again. love the part but why separate them again? i no they are going to be together again. hope ur exams were gud (if u had them which im sure u did). continue soon now that i can say for this one n kinda upset that this one is going to end as well. n e ways c ya. gud job with the part. 😊
wow itz been so long that i totally forgot this story waz in flashback mode... i had 2 go reread the prologue to get my memory refreshed... their divorce explains y it say kripa kapoor instead of kripa khanna i donno y i didnt guess that at the beginning! i wonder wat worst could happen 2 kripa that she goes into a coma i mean shez been thru so much already! poor her i feel so bad for her!!
hii neha,

awesome part...glad u continued,y does angad have to be so stubborn but anyways,the part ws really good.

Merry Christmas to u πŸ˜› 😳
Originally posted by zarna

hey neha welcome back again. love the part but why separate them again? i no they are going to be together again. hope ur exams were gud (if u had them which im sure u did). continue soon now that i can say for this one n kinda upset that this one is going to end as well. n e ways c ya. gud job with the part. 😊
mine are in jan