Words of Silence: Part 65-67 pg. 5

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

The first 64 parts: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=322408&K W=Words

Chapter Sixty Five

Some had lied to him, that Kripa had planned a miscarriage. That her child could be saved but she'd porously, using her powers, allowed a abortion, naming it a miscarriage.

He didn't believe it until paperwork was shown to him. All that was left now was a signature and divorce.

Kripa signed the papers and tossed the pen away, with tears. She'd tried so many times to explain to him, but being the stubborn man he was, he refused to listen. No one knew they were getting divorced. No one knew, he was leaving for Boston in two days. Kripa knew he was leaving, she didn't know where. No one knew their life was changing again.

After dinner, Kripa leisurely sipped a glass of wine, then another, then a third, and soon she'd finished two bottles. Angrily, she dropped the glass on the floor. And, walked up to Angad's room.

She threw the door opened and searched for him in the small room, found him getting dressed. "Hi Angad. Are you happy?" Ignoring her, he fixed his tie and began to walk away. "Oh no." She blocked his way.

"Let me go."

"If you can leave me to my room." With a thud, her head was on his chest. "We shall celebrate, we're divorced, you're leaving tomorrow night."

Angry, he picked her up and carried her to her room. She stood on the bed once he placed her there, and pulled him over from his tie when he began to turn away. "Wait!" She held him by his lapels' and then shook his jacket off to the floor. "We are going to celebrate, Angad!" She loosened his tie, opened the first bottom of his shirt.

He held her hands, "Stop it, Kripa." He turned around, but she had his collar. Holding his shoulder, she kissed his ear. Then took his tie off, reaching for his buttons. Angry, he turned around and shook her until she fell to her knees on the bed. "You're drunk."

"I want you here before you go." She said, nudging his shirt off his shoulder. "Sleep with me," she whispered kissing him swiftly.

"You're sick." He wanted to push her off, but her nails were biting into his skin.

She looked back at him, smiled, kissed his forehead. "You don't love me. You don't trust me. I can't ask you to love me. So…" she pulled him over her on the bed and held him tightly, scared. "Should I need to pay me ex-husband for one night?"

"Kripa," he caught her chin and pressed his figures to her skin.

"What?" Seeing him angry, hurt, her eyes began to glow. "Sleeping with someone who doesn't love you, it's called being a prosecute. They're paid well."

"I love you, damn it!" He screamed and had her smiling brighter. He lowered his head to her torso, "I love you a lot." He looked up when she kissed his head. "But I can't forgive you for what you did."

When he began to get up, she pulled him down to her. "Then prove it for the last time, Angad. Tell me, show me, that you love me. Give me something I can live with for the rest of my life."

"We're not married." He looked away saying that, at their picture behind the bed.

She took his face, turned it. "Do you really think so? Ask yourself Angad Khanna, are you unmarried? Because even if you think we are, I don't care. Prosecutes aren't married, more than often."

He dragged her up and slapped her hard across her face, then again. Then, he kissed both her cheeks, her temples, her mouth, the tears that were streaming down her eyes. Last time, he promised himself. Last time.

He laid her down and unbuttoned her first two buttons, kissed. No one could change what had happened, no one could change they were divorced, no one could change their love.

"Don't say that again, Kripa. Never." He began to kiss her from her forehead down to her stomach. There, he remembered what she had done to their child, their daughter. Forgetting everything, he pushed the barrier of cloth away and kissed her delicate stomach. He kissed her thighs, her knees, her feet, and worked his way back to her forehead.

There was no hurry. There was no hesitation. There was nothing but love. He lowered his mouth to hers and scraped his teeth over her lips, nibbled softly until she moved her face away so his lips roamed over her neck. It reminded her of their first night together; torture and pain. Then, as he kissed her across her collar bone, the vivid memories of roses, candle light, and music came to her.

He reached and shut the lights, looked down at her. He wanted to see her milky pale skin, the way she looked, for the last time in the moonlight.

"Where were you going?" she asked pushing his hair back.

"Away from here." From myself. He fell over her and then rolled beside her, taking her into his arms.

She trailed kisses on his chest, "you've never been desperate for me," she murmured. "It's always been gentleness and tenderness."

He clutched her arm in anger. How could she be saying such a thing? Had she forgotten their first night together? "Love," he said almost to himself. "I love you."

"Yes. Yes, you do. Stay with me, Angad. Don't go. Give yourself to me, another chance."

How many? he wondered.

"I promise you a pregnancy to full term."

He rose, shocking her, and rubbed a hand over his face. A pregnancy was possible. Was this a trap? Like the one Aman had set for him.

She rose and pressed her cheek to his back. "I'm not setting a trap," she told him. She turned his face, kissed his jaw line. "No one can stop you now, form going. I want a memory of you with me forever. Just tonight, last time, be mine Angad. Let me be yours. Let me know someone will always love me as long as I live and even after that."

"No," the word was automatic.

"Yes." She lowered her head against his shoulder and felt the warmness of his skin against her cheek. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I remember the first time you kissed me."

"So do I." Maybe he should have given her another chance. Maybe, he was wrong.

"I remember when you loved me for the first time."

"So do I."

"And, I'll remember the last time."

He didn't reply this time, instead turned his face and looked at her. She had tears on her cheek, he hadn't realized were flowing. Her eyes were closed, and she was waiting.

Over her closed eyes, her lashes were long, and shadowed down to her cheeks. Her lips were dry, her body stressed. Slowly, he laid her down and just held her. He had an entire night, a full morning, until he left.

It was the very first time, he was making love to her with rain softly, calmly, falling outside. He planted a kissed on her head at the thought and made her smile. They still thought alike as she was also thinking about the rain falling outside so peacefully on this very beautiful night.

She was beginning to fall asleep, he noticed when he looked back down at her face. He would let her just fall asleep, he decided, and leave her here. That would be best for them both.

So, he began to get up to leave, slowly, carefully, but his he found her hand in his before he was half way up. Closing his eyes for a minute, he turned back to her, smiled.

"Go to sleep," he told her, laying beside her again.

"Don't go," she whispered to him. "Please. It wasn't my fault, I promise."

He gently pushed her face against his shoulder and closed his own eyes to run away from looking in her eyes. But then, despite himself, he said, "I won't."

Instantly, her head tilted back to look at him, his. Combing his fingers into her hair, he repeated his words and as she cried, loved her.

They never slept that night. Neither one of them realized when the sun became a substitute for the moon and when the starts stopped twinkling in the dark sky from the night.

Thankfully, he caught her sleeping, holding on to him tightly, early in the morning. This was his only chance to get out to shower and finish his last minute packing he hadn't done.

He would come back, he told himself as he leaned towards her and kissed her brow. He knew he would, but they both needed a few months away from each other. To think about what happened. Sighing, he slipped out of bed and into a quick shower.

When he came back nearly thirty minutes later, Kripa had begun moving on the bed to find him. When he saw the stress coming to her upon not finding him beside her, Angad walked to her and sat down on the bed, took her hand in his. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him. Then, lifted her head into his lap and held him, wanting to keep him forever. But she knew that wasn't possible, he would leave and the moment would come soon.

The moment came too soon. Before they both knew it. Holding each other's hands they both walked towards Angad's car. They had decided, he had rather, she wouldn't come to the airport with him. As much as she wanted to she couldn't.

He threw his jacket into the backseat and turned to her, cupped her cheek so she tilted her face into it. "You're not going to cry," he instructed bringing her closer than she already was. "You're going to take care of yourself," he planted a kiss on her lips and then on her cheeks. Then, he continued instructing her endlessly, until she pressed a finger to his lips to stop him. He knew she was waiting for the words, the ones they'd always had a hard time telling each other when they were most needed. He decided he wouldn't step back now.

"I love you," he said, covering her face with feather light kisses. "Always have, always will." She returned the words and then before much could be done, he drove away from her.

She stood quietly and watched him leave, when he was gone, she turned around and walked back inside, fell on the floor and cried herself into another long, long sleep.

This ff has abt 6 parts left!

Check these please

Last part of UT: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=373440&T PN=42&#8465082

New FF: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=499100&T PN=1&#8465074

Edited by neha9 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikudi818 thumbnail
AWESOME part!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ glad u continued after a LONG
time!!!! lol!! hope u continue soon!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
johnangad thumbnail
u sure r back with a bang!!!!y is angad always so stubborn?wat reason does she have to kill their child?????kindly knock sum sense into his head!
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desikudi818

AWESOME part!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ glad u continued after a LONG
time!!!! lol!! hope u continue soon!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

thank you! πŸ˜ƒi will tomm! πŸ˜‰

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnangad

u sure r back with a bang!!!!y is angad always so stubborn?wat reason does she have to kill their child?????kindly knock sum sense into his head!

it was worst a wait! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

stonex thumbnail
awesome part
was worth the wait

johnangad thumbnail
yeah it was ..i expected angad to console her, not add to her miseries..anyway pls unite them soon
muneeza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome back!! really awesome part!
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
glad 2 have u back neha..we missed u!! awesome part... really intresting i have no clue wat 2 expect next! angad 😑 him n his anger 😑 ! that part waz so unexpected i could have never guess n*e thing even close 2 wat happen would happen.. i luv how u think so out of the box.. u have an amazing imagination..once again awesome part! πŸ‘ !
Dark Love thumbnail
Welcome Back!!!! awesome part!!! it was soo good tha ti dont ahev words to describe it...it was, like, filled with so many emotions and stuff....but angad is messing things up big time....so will da next parts be out of flashback mode??? πŸ˜› cont soon! πŸ‘