Picture Decodathon | Round 1 Page 5 - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Saw this now.
If there's still a free spot, I'd like to participate😃
Sorry, we won't be able to take some of you in, we only had 10 spots. Hopefully, next time. :)
Hey I also want to participate
Sign me also
List of participants:
1. .ROSY.
2. Shanak_Fan
3. thilss
4. ..AjabdeBaisa..
5. eufara_naghm
6. Sutapasima
7. SnehaDoll
8. Meraki.
9. .moonglade.
10. AkshitaWrites.

Round 1 will go up shortly. 

To those of you not on the list, sorry again! We limited the number of participants to ten as too many would have made the judging process very tedious, especially since it's an individual contest. Sorry about that! We hope to see you next time. :) 

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 5 years ago
Awwweee... no problem let's meet in next contest :-) All the best
Whoa! Can't wait for Round 1!😃
can't wait. (ed sheeran's british accent) 🤣

And we're back with round one! You might be wondering what your task actually is. You needn't fret, because you're probably very good at this. If you're on IF, chances are, you are or were a TV buff. Or at least an avid viewer of some show. Which also means you have some if not plenty of experience trying to dissect segments and spoiler pictures, to put things together and find out what actually is going on, with the little that you've seen. And that's precisely what you're going to do in this contest too. Except, there's no right or wrong here, it's all up to your imagination and creativity.

Below, you'll see two sets of images, the first from the movie Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and the second from Now You See Me 2. All you've gotta do is choose any one of the two image sets and form a story based on the visual context of the images. You need to come up with the potential situation in the pictures and pen it down as a little story. Except, it cannot match with the actual scenario in the movie. You'll need to come up with an entirely different scenario based on the pictures. You can make it quirky, funny, whatever you like. Simple, right? You will be judged on the basis of your grammar, vocabulary, your story's relevance to the images and primarily, your creativity and originality.

Choose any one of these two sets of images for your story. You may incorporate them in your story in whichever order you like.

Set 1:

Click Here

Set 2:

Click Here

Rules:

1. Your story must be between 350 and 500 words. Please ensure that your story does not fall below or exceed the word count.

2. As mentioned earlier, your story cannot match with the actual situation in the movie.

3. You must incorporate at least 3 images from whichever set you choose, into your story.

Please PM your entries to CrazyCreatives by 27th May. If you have any doubts, feel free to drop me a PM.

Good luck!

2. As mentioned earlier, your story cannot match with the actual situation in the movie.

have not watched either movie 
how to know whats the actual situation in the movie ?? what if my story appears similar to the actual movie situation ?
do you advise we watch the movie before starting to write ?? 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago