Bepannaah NL Team CC [IO] NL 1 published! Pg 148

Posted: 5 years ago

Hello from the other side! 

Welcome to the CC of the Bepannaah NL! Aao bacho aao . ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Swaag se karenge sab ka swagat! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No no. I'm not this crazy everyday. Don't run away. ๐Ÿ˜†

So welcome aboard NL team! Before moving ahead here the list of our team members. 

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Summary of the week: -Tulips- eufara_naghm
Best scene of the week: princy48Adiya45
Best AdiYa Scene of the week: ...OohLaLa... NarbhiForever..
Best Arjun-Noor Scene of the week: Ikhtiyar NarbhiForever..
Best character of the week: NarbhiForever.. eufara_naghm
Funniest scene of the week: ...OohLaLa...
Funniest character of the week: NarbhiForever..
Most irritating character of the week: geet0910 Happiness514
Most irritating scene of the week: Ikhtiyar
Best dialogue of the week: luvurishabla
Best dressed character of the week: Ikhtiyar, NarbhiForever..
Cut it out scene of the week: princy48, Adiya45
Rating of the week: Adiya45, princy48
Review of the week: -Tulips-

Best topic of the week: Sovereign_K
Popular opinion of the week: Happiness514
Most active member of the week: SnehaDoll
Best Os/Drabble of the week: eufara_naghm
Best FF/SS of the week: SnehaDoll
Amazing reader of the week: AkshitaWrites Sovereign_K
Best Non animated signature of the week: eufara_naghm
Best animated signature of the week: MsChanandlerBong
Best Avi of the week: MsChanadlerBong 
Best icon of the week: -Araina-
Best VM of the week: Zenab78

I don't know everyone and maybe everyone doesn't know everyone so let's have a quick introduction. Answer these questions. 

Name(what you want to be called) : 
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: 
Posts you have volunteered for: 
Your time zone: 

For those who are still confused on what NL is, here's a link to a NL check it out and anymore confusion feel free to ask me. 

Now let's move ahead and start with our first NL! Yay! ๐Ÿคช Before that read the information below as its crucial.  

First and foremost task: Give suggestions for the name of NL team and let's decide when do we want to publish the NL. I decided not weekly since it's hetic and with time both the team members and forum members get tired. So how about once in two weeks or do you all want it once in a month? Vote for a choice guys and majority wins.

Now an important piece of information, so we NL team are doing the MOTW threads. Sneha said she would take care of it. The MOTW will be posted on weekly basis. If any one wants to help her out please feel free to. Second, NL team are also responsible for organising contests and games around the forum. So we need volunteers among you all for that too. We would have the whole team discussion regarding the contests however if interested members could give their names then that would be great. For they will have the upper hand in decision making regarding  the games and contests. 

Third and most important, it's a team work so help each other and you all are free to give suggestions to everyone regarding their posts too. Example if you think a member is deserving for the MOTW title then suggest their name. And some posts have more than one volunteer in them. Either you two can work as active or back up i.e. one is active who regularly posts whereas the back  up posts when the active is unavailable. Or you both can work toegther as a team. That's your choice. 

It's doesn't matter if we do monthly NL or once in two weeks, all members have to submit their write ups on Friday ITS to me. I will publish the NL on Monday accordingly.

Hello everyone! Since the all the intros has finished let's get to work! 
We will publish our first NL by next weekend i.e. by 27th May! So here are the things to be kept in the mind before that. 

We are publishing once in two weeks. 
Finalised NL name by voting : Bepannaah Bulletin 

Please read the guidelines on page one once before you start with your write up. Since we are doing once in two weeks NL, your post must be from the two weeks. Like summary of the week must be of two weeks. Regarding best characters/scenes/dialogues then you can choose any within the two weeks. The OS/SS/FF can be from any date. It doesn't matter. The opinion or the topic of the week must from within the time span of two week. Even the Avi/Siggy, must be from that week. Vms and Icons are exceptional. They don't need to be from the specific time span. 

The first NL covers from 14th May to 25th May. 

MOTW will published every week. We will start from this week. Sneha please send me your write up soon so I can edit it back. 

All the articles/write ups and entries must be submitted by 25th May ITS. If you can not submit then please inform me beforehand since it's not fun to go after each and every member regarding it.  

Please colour your write ups. These are the colour to be used. It would be a great help for me if you colour code it beforehand and send it to me. Only these colours to be used. 

6699FF
FF99CC
9999FF

Any more queries, feel free to ask and I will get to you

So let the fun begin! 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Important Guidlines/Links/Information 

Guidelines to select the favourite OS/SS/Drabble/FF of the week (not necessary but try to follow them) 

For Writers and stories
  • Grammar (make sure there aren't errors)
  • Punctuation (very important)
  • Story needs to be well-written
  • Mature content is not allowed.
  • Other characters from other shows are not allowed to be mentioned in the story at all
  • Can't be the one that is written by the one who volunteers for this section.

For SIGGY/avatar/vm:

• A sig/avatar that is well made.
  • Can't be the one that is made by the one who volunteers for this section.
Please give the thread links along with the winners name in case of VM, OS/SS/FF and active thread.

Guidelines for the writers. 
(Not necessary to follow them but it would be great if you do๐Ÿ˜ณ) 

Most important guideline, your write up should be based on your own opinion. People may or may not agree with you and your opinions. Let that not be an issue to discourage you. ๐Ÿค—

All the category must-have some lines about them. Example if you are doing best character of the week then also mention the reasons why you have chooses that specific character. 

It would be great if you can provide pictures for the post you are volunteering. The picture should match with the scene you are submitting. for that you can check picture gallery of the forum.

posting pictures is a must for the best dressed category. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

There is no word limit for the write ups. However try and include all necessary details for the summary. ๐Ÿ˜›

For the review of the week, please post your own original  review. EXTRA cookie for witty reviews. ๐Ÿคฃ

Ratings of the week means your own ratings not the TRP ratings. Rate from 1-10.

Do not be bias towards one character please. This is especially for the most irritating character. Please don't nominate Yash every time. ๐Ÿคฃ 

Thinks to remember while choosing best/popular topic of the week : 
The topic must be a healthy discussion/opnion based. It should not be thread meant for bashing any character or member. No random post is allowed even if it has most number of replies. Example silly posts such as "tell me where are you from?" "Who is your best character" etc are not be chosen as far as possible. ๐Ÿ˜ณ No threads with MODs warning is allowed. 

This is all for now. Will add on later. 

Scrapbook 

Name(what you want to be called) : I want to be called superman! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: AdiYa are amazing. โ˜บ๏ธ
Posts you have volunteered for: nothing? ๐Ÿคฃ best avi/animated siggy
Your time zone: IST. I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Name(what you want to be called) : My name is Sneha, so u can  call me Sneha or Snehu or Sia
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: Jennifer n Harshad n Namita
Posts you have volunteered for: MOTW, Best ff /ss
Your time zone: Idk๐Ÿ˜ฒ what does this mean in India so IST(?)๐Ÿค”

Originally posted by geet0910

Name i wish to b called :Geet
I volunteered for : Most Irritating Character of the week (be assured it wont b yash every time๐Ÿ˜†)
Reason i watch Bepannaah: 1) Right now best indian show for me, 
2) lm a fan of romcom n intense love stories
3)Liked harshad n jennifer as individual actors..
Time zone: IST

I would like to suggest Bepanaah Cool Gang as name to the NL

Originally posted by ...OohLaLa...

Name(what you want to be called) : Nandu
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: The story is intriguing(atleast till now)
Posts you have volunteered for: Best AdiYa scene of the week, Funniest scene of the week
Your time zone: IST

Originally posted by eufara_naghm

Name(what you want to be called) : I'm Sahira. 
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: I like watching painful and intense stuff and I like Jennifer.
Posts you have volunteered for: Best non-animated signature and best OS/Drabble of the week. Also summary of the week and best character of the week (alright Subhaji and narbhiforever you're stuck with me๐Ÿ˜†)
Your time zone: I live in London so I don't know what's it called here! But it's GMT 0.

Originally posted by -Tulips-

Name(what you want to be called) : Subha
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: The concept ,story and of course HarshJen
Posts you have volunteered for: Summary and Review of the week
Your time zone: Central time zone

Originally posted by Happiness514

Name i wish to be called: khushi
Reasons for watching bepannaah : concept and jenshad
Posts i have  volunteered for: most irritating character of the week , popular opinion of the week.
Time zone : IST 

Originally posted by princy48

Name(what you want to be calledprincy, princu ๐Ÿ˜ณ..nautanki๐Ÿ˜†
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: 
1.first n d foremost...is Harshad ..Jennifer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
2. oh i love..intense love stories  
3. fell in love with adiya at first sight โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†               

Posts you have volunteered for: nothing yet ๐Ÿคฃ, Best scene of the Week, Cut it out scene of the week 
Your time zone: IST. 

Originally posted by Adiya45

Name(what you want to be called) : Shreyu,Reya
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: The concept and HarshJen and love the sizzling chemistry of Adiya โค๏ธ
Posts you have volunteered for: Best Scene of the Week, Cut it out scene of the week, Rating of the week 
Your time zone: IST. 

Originally posted by NarbhiForever..

Name(what you want to be called) :  My name is Aashna. You can call me Aash, Aashu or anything you guys want๐Ÿ˜†

Reasons for watching BepannaahHarshad and Adiya

Posts you have volunteered for: Best Character of the week, Funniest character of the week & as back up for Best Adiya scene of the week, Best Arjun Noor scene of the week and Best Dressed Character of the week. (Itne saare๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Your time zone:  IST

NL: weekly or once in two weeks.

Suggestions for NL name - Anything you guys choose. Not good with names at all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

& I would like to help with the contests.

Originally posted by Ikhtiyar

Name(what you want to be called) :  I'm Sharadhi but everyone calls me Sharu. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Reasons for watching Bepannaah:  I usually watch all JW shows but HC pe bhi dil aagaya. โค๏ธ
Posts you have volunteered for: Best Dressed Character of the Week, Most Irritating Scene of the Week, and Best ArNoor Scene of the Week.
Your time zone: IST.
I feel the NL should be posted every two weeks with MOTW every week. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -Araina-

Name(what you want to be called) : Khushi (You can call me that or Araina)
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: The very first promo I watched coupled with seasoned actors Harshad and Jennifer & now for the concept & mystery as well.
Posts you have volunteered for: Icon of he week
Your time zone: EST

Originally posted by AkshitaWrites.

.Name(what you want to be called) : Akshita! I love my name the way it is ๐Ÿ˜†
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: I have been a fan of Jennifer for the longest time and I knew I was gonna watch BP as soon as I got to know she was going to be in it. The story and Harshad in the promos intrigued me even more. The reason I'm still hooked is AdiYa and HarshJen!
Posts you have volunteered for: Amazing/ Best reader of the week
Your time zoneIST

About the name, how about Bepannaah Times? I know it's common, but it sounds good or Bepannaah Pyaar?

Originally posted by Sovereign_K

Name(what you want to be called): Keechu
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: The intriguing story, concept and HarshJen.
Posts you have volunteered for: Best topic of the week.
Your time zone: IST

Name(what you want to be called) : I want to be called superman! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: AdiYa are amazing. โ˜บ๏ธ
Posts you have volunteered for: nothing? ๐Ÿคฃ best avi/animated siggy
Your time zone: IST. I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†

My suggestions for NL name : AdiYa Droolers, AdiYa reporters, AdiYa shippers 
Bepannaah Daily. 

And I go with one in two week NL. 
Name(what you want to be called) : My name is Sneha, so u can  call me Sneha or Snehu or Sia
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: Jennifer n Harshad n Namita
Posts you have volunteered for: MOTW, Best ff /ss
Your time zone: Idk๐Ÿ˜ฒ what does this mean in India so IST(?)๐Ÿค”

MOTW Weekly and the NL once in 2 Weeks
Originally posted by SnehaDoll

My suggestions
1) Royal Bepannahians
2) Bepannaah Weekly Chargers
3) Bepannaah's Newspaper

Name i wish to b called :Geet
I volunteered for : Most Irritating Character of the week (be assured it wont b yash every time๐Ÿ˜†)
Reason i watch Bepannaah: 1) Right now best indian show for me, 
2) lm a fan of romcom n intense love stories
3)Liked harshad n jennifer as individual actors..
Time zone: IST

I would like to suggest Bepanaah Cool Gang as name to the NL
.Name(what you want to be called) : Akshita! I love my name the way it is ๐Ÿ˜†
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: I have been a fan of Jennifer for the longest time and I knew I was gonna watch BP as soon as I got to know she was going to be in it. The story and Harshad in the promos intrigued me even more. The reason I'm still hooked is AdiYa and HarshJen!
Posts you have volunteered for: Amazing/ Best reader of the week
Your time zoneIST

About the name, how about Bepannaah Times? I know it's common, but it sounds good or Bepannaah Pyaar?

Edited by AkshitaWrites. - 5 years ago
Name(what you want to be called) : Subha
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: The concept ,story and of course HarshJen
Posts you have volunteered for: Summary and Review of the week
Your time zone: Central time zone

My suggestion for NL names
1. The Beypannah Times

I am all ok with weekly but if others are busy, we can have it once in 2 weeks. If we have it once in a month then the workload may increase as volunteers have to write a lot. Once in 2 weeks is ok. 
Name(what you want to be called) : I'm Sahira. 
Reasons for watching Bepannaah: I like watching painful and intense stuff and I like Jennifer.
Posts you have volunteered for: Best non-animated signature and best OS/Drabble of the week. Also summary of the week and best character of the week (alright Subhaji and narbhiforever you're stuck with me๐Ÿ˜†)
Your time zone: I live in London so I don't know what's it called here! But it's GMT 0.

I think we should post it monthly in a big scale because if we post it in 2 weeks it just one week from it being a month. But as it's a newsletter so I guess it's like a forums newspaper so we can post it like a month's overall thing. It'll give us more time to work and we can be more useful for the threads. Anyway it's just my opinion I've not any problem in doing it every two weeks.

For the name : Khabron ki Toli of Bepannaah๐Ÿ˜‰ (idk why I chose that)
Edited by eufara_naghm - 5 years ago