India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Decided to adopt an orphan

joeallen83 Newbie
joeallen83
joeallen83

Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:49am | IP Logged

At the age of 35, I'm still single. Everytime I go for dates, it's either the women dump me or I decide to not continue with my affair towards them. Just a few weeks ago, my grandma has been very persuasive about me marrying soon, or if not, just adopt someone from an

orphanage. I don't know what she's into but I can sense that she's really serious about me having a family ASAP. The latter idea of adopting a child caught me. I've been living alone in my house and adopting someone might be a good idea. While studying this out and looking for comments about adoption, I saw a testimonial in a marriage tours about the advantages of adopting an orphan, plus I'll get to help someone who's in need of a home and proper care. That's when I decided to adopt an orphan. Should I choose for the kid? I don't know the ways in doing so. I need your advice and critics regarding this. Thanks y'all!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index