Redamancy Chronicles #88 ~INVITES ONLY

Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome to IB [SHIVIKA!]'s EDT 2.0

GIF Cr: Fary

Invites Only: Please PM me for membership.

Stalkers stay away! Any traces of you stalkers will be reported ðŸ˜ˆ

P.S. Few Names(those who didn't appear in CC for long time) are deleted for convenience sake. But still u guys are welcome in this CC at any point. Just let us know once u drop into the CC, so that we can add ur name to the list. 
I-F Development Team 

Another note:
This series of CC has had a previous warning here (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4888959?pn=44) but still members continue to discuss IB forum posts, mock other IB couples, fandoms and over quote etc.

Please re read the rules here  

ATTN:Revised CC Rule/ Amendements - MUST READ (April 3, 2014).

Take this as a friendly reminder. Further violations will result in serious action(s) and possibly the thread being shut down.

Regards, 
CC DT

Edited by -RD- - 09 September 2017 at 1:22pm 

New Warning: 

This CC has been found in breach of CC rules (mainly...previous CCs, #35, #36 ) with members indulging in discussing IB forum issues/topics , quoting/copying comments from IB forum, naming members , mocking, discussing/attacking forum members, fandoms and name calling them which are all strictly against the CC forum and IF rules .

Please note any further repeat of discussions around IB forum its threads or posts or moderation or other fandoms or mocking them or repeated reference to stalkers  will lead to closure of this CC and warning levels for individual members. If you have issues with IB forum threads please sort them out in IB forum, CC forum and IO CC's are not the safe haven for  mocking discussing happenings of another forum.

If possible please refrain from discussing this DT Note

Thanks,

CC DT

DT Note : 2

This CC has yet again, been found in breach of the CC forum rules (CC #63, #65, #66), despite the previous DT note  .where in  members were  repeatedly  indulging in discussing IB forum topics/EDT, forum issues, rules, plotting,,, mocking, discussing forum members, fandoms, their opinions, discussing social media content and those fans, passing inciting remarks which are all strictly against the CC forum and IF rules . 

Please be noted,  this is  your 2nd Warning Note and  any further repeat of discussions around IB forum its threads or posts or moderation or other fandoms or mocking them or repeated references to fan-groups , will be dealt with severity and may  lead closure of this CC and warning levels for individual members. If you have issues with IB forum threads please sort them out in IB forum, CC forum and IO CC's are not the safe haven for  mocking discussing happenings of another forum.

Previous Warning

If possible please refrain from discussing this DT Note

Thanks,

CC DT

rules to follow:

No discussions of IB forum, the threads there or the Mods & their rules and regulations
No mocking/bashing characters, actors, or fandoms
No references to stalkers or mocking them 
No discussions on what happens on social media ie.twitter or insta 
Watch your Quotes everyone
This diet plan for 21 days is given by Nikki.

I'm posting it here so that it is easily accessible.

CC waasiyon come on...take up 21 days diet challenge... Motivate urself and others in the cc too... Stay healthy and eat healthy...😆

This 21 day challenge comes from the belief that it takes 21 days for humans to make it a habit.

The 21 day challenge is about taking up a challenge/action follow through it everyday without fail and try to make that particular action into an habit.

This action can be exercising yoga everyday, or as simple as waking up at a particular time. 
Here in cc few of us have decided to take up this challenge to become healthy eaters which in turn will help us to reduce weight as well. 

The challengers come from different part of our country with varied dietary habits and also different physical activities. So keeping these diverse requirements in mind I have come up with a general diet plan. 

All we have to do is not skip this plan even for a day. If you do then your day one starts again.  By doing this in groups it helps us to stay motivated and the cheer members in the CC can pull us up for falling short. 

So here goes the simple diet plan from my doc.

Only two coffees/teas with a one spoon of sugar in a day. 
Green tea is ok again without sugar. If you want you can add 1/2tsp of honey 
Morning coffee/tea at 6.30 

Heavy breakfast 8.30/9.00 
It can be two idlis/dosas with chutney
Poha, 
Saboodhana upma 
Raagi dosa
Manna health mix (chk in Google you might get the alternative in your place) 
Oats upma or just oats 
Muesli with dates 
Or banana/pomegranate with a glass of tender coconut 

These are the options given to me so sharing. If you are non vegetarian you can add eggs in your breakfast. Don't eat maida at all. Brown bread/multi grain bread should be ok. 

Around 11.30/12.00 anyone of the option
Buttermilk
Nimbu pani
2 Tomatoes 
1 Cucumber 
Couple of raagi/oats/multigrain biscuits these do come without maida. Please do check the label and ingredients in the pack. 

Around 1.30/2 lunch

One subji, one big bowl of daal, salad/raitha 

Around 4.30/5.00 coffee/tea 

Anything to your liking but just one tsp sugar. 
Popcorn or bhel if you want to have a snack. 
Even biscuits would do 

Dinner 8.00 not later than that.

I make sprouts of green gram, Channa salad and few others everyday. Mix it with onion tomatoes add little bhel for crunchiness. Dash lemon and coriander as well. 

I have made green chutney and imli chutney we use for chaat and store it in fridge. I use it alternatively according to my taste. 

Lobhiya and other pulses can also be used. 

Easiest is daal dosa which is high in protein and filling as well. 

What all not to eat: 
No deep fried items 
No sweets for the first 21 days since we want to loose weight
No maida 
No rice just for this 21 days 

Since everyone's physical activities are different we need to adjust our intake accordingly. Because I don't do much gruelling physical activity except climbing up and down three floors. 

So you guys have to do your own planning there so that by end of the day you don't feel exhausted or fall sick.

So I want you guys to write down your plan and say this is what you are going to follow for the 21 days. If you slip up even once you have go back to counting from one. 

This challenge is going to be helpful not because of the diet but it's a challenge to see how many of us actually are able to finish in the first 21 days. Trust me it's very difficult. I entered into this challenge for marathon training and ended up completing it after 3 and half months

So all CC vasiyon cheer us for this challenge. Thanks

Edit: You can have fruit salad as part of your meal. I try to have pomegranate, banana, guava, papaya at least once every week. Since its season for water melon and musk melons you can have that as well. 

But if you want to reduce weight an absolute no to chickoo/sapota, Mangoes (again very high in calorie), jack fruit. If you are having any of these fruits it's better you don't have anything else with it. 

Tips from Teju: take ragi malt with butter milk(you can add chilli,ginger and add lemon)  ...
I think you guys try it its too good for health...it helps in weight loss,treats anemia and many more use...if you like sweet can add milk and jaggery...
New Thread Link: 

Edited by MoNaya_Indira - 5 years ago
Book mark karne ka maza kuch aur hein...😆
Kitaab chaap chodraho Hoon..for a change.🤣
kripya dhyan de, iss thread ko BM kiya gaya hai.
p.s ye bookmark hai shivaay wala blackmail nahi...
Originally posted by MoNaya_Indira

Kitaab chaap chodraho Hoon..for a change.🤣
🤣 humari maatra bhasha me..
Hi kii and Indy
No change.. going crazy without sleep and I feel so weak.. don't know how far I can bear the pain.

P.S IF is not letting me quote