Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*~PRINCE CHARMING~*last part ~p15 (Page 11)

apra IF-Dazzler
apra
apra

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Part 6J

RecapJ

The date – angad and kripa kiss each other and kavya and anjali actually make love

ContinuedJ

Kripa and anjali are about to enter angad and kavya's house when an interesting conversation stopped them, kripa and anjali glued their ears to the door and heard the conversation

"are you mad kavya" they heard angad scream "you slept with that girl"

"angad it wasn't my fault I was drunk"

"rubbish"

"I am sorry"

"oh!! Shut up and save this for debby she will kill you once she knows about this mistake of yours"

"angad I dint know….."

"what you dint know that you were actually making out with that anjali… kavya"

"Angad I thought she was debby"

"are you so stupid kavya that you dint realize the difference between debby and that girl"

Kavya was silent for a minute and angad continued "god bless that girl kripa she stopped me at the nick of time other wise even I would have done the same mistake as you have"

"angad it was your idea to take those two girls out to tease debby and richa, you were the one who said that we would get these two chicks and make debby and richa jealous"

"yes it was my plan but I never said kavya that you could make out with that anjali"

Kripa and anjali stared at each other and kripa was shocked to see anjali in tears, without listening a bit more anjali rushed away from that place

"anjali wait" kripa screamed behind her

Anjali stormed into their house and kripa simply followed "what the hell anjali" kripa stopped when she noticed anjali in tears completely shattered "anj.." she whispered

"kripa I thought he loved me seriously other wise I wouldn't have taken such a big step" sobbed anjali "but he simply said that he thought me to be some one else"

"anjali if you want we can still make them ours using our magic remember"

"no kripa I would never use magic to make some one fall in love with me"

"But then anju"

"kripa please … lets forget it here itself about our love and the prince charming whom we always wished for its all over kripa"

Even before kripa could speak anything further a letter appeared from their fireplace, kripa immediately took out the letter and stared at it in completely horror.

2 months later:-

Things had become upside down for both kripa and anjali, after all whose life wouldn't go upside down when you receive a letter saying your parents had met with a big accident and they were fighting for their life and death and when you reach the hospital you find the king of India waiting in front of their dad's room and to add more to the miseries you discover that your dad is a prince and the king is his brother and you were a princess and royal in all terms.  And to add more confusion their mom and dad handed them over to the king and the queen before they died.

The two months had not been so tough, they lost their parents but got the love from the king of India- om and the queen- parvati and an additional love from their cousin brother sujal, life would not have been better without their princess lessons going on and magical games and trainings with sujal.

"ok sis ready for the final shot" sujal warned kripa and anjali watched on the game sujal and kripa had been playing on the broom sticks, without doubts all three of them were busy playing foot ball on the broom stick unaware of the fact that the royal guests for the party just 2 days away had started arriving "bro you will loose it completely I swear" kripa laughed

Sujal directed his broom towards the goal spot and landed right in front of it "lets see sis", kripa hit the ball hard with the tip of her broom stick and sujal hit it back with even more fore and as a result the ball hit anjali who was getting prepared to hit it back at the goal.

With in fractions of minutes anjali was knocked off her broomstick and was having a fall sujal and kripa who noticed it screamed her name in unison. Anjali was falling down and screaming in terror, sujal and kripa also noticed the king was busy receiving his royal guests at the entrance they knew if something happened to anjali they would be punished badly but they couldn't help it now either it was too late anjali had almost hit the ground by now in front of the king and his guests.

Sujal and kripa decided to put up a brave face in front of everyone as if noting had happened they landed right next to the place where anjali had fallen "sorry everybody" sujal said as he picked up anjali from one side "anju get up" kripa picked up anjali from the other side and both sujal and kripa managed to escape with anjali to their royal chamber where they called the doctor to treat her.

But little did kripa notice that the guests whom the king was receiving was from Athens and the two prince of Athens were staring at kripa when she left with anjali.

So did this mean their actual prince had arrived???? And this time will they fall for them???? To know more keep reading prince charming

Coming up:- the first meeting.

Love

ApraJ

Edited by apra - 15 April 2007 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanuShafoo

mansi1219 Goldie
mansi1219
mansi1219

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
omg that was great!

it was shocking.. i didnt c this coming.. so they are pricnes.. and kripa and anjali are princesses and witches? lol cool.. i liek it..
berkeleygirl818 IF-Dazzler
berkeleygirl818
berkeleygirl818

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
WOWO!!! AWESUM!!! Clap
STUPID, IDIOTIC, & JERKS!!! Angad & Kavya!!! i HATE them!!! Angry Angry Angry
ughhhh.... sooooo mean!!! Dead poor Kripa & Anjali!!! Cry Cry Cry
well... atleast they moved on!!! i hope the two guys r their REAL princes!!!
Embarrassed CANNOT wait to read more, so continue soon!!! Tongue
Rejected Senior Member
Rejected
Rejected

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
omg i read the whole fan fic it is super good continue soon i cant wait till the next part cant wait to see what happends next
Numera* Goldie
Numera*
Numera*

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i hope angad and kavya turn out to be the princes!!! im just glad angad and kavya didnt use them as i thought they did cuz i was thinking worse, but this isnt THAT bad, i mean angad and kavya werent in their senses and they cheated on their girlfriends lol who arent anju and krips so i really dont care if the girlffriends are upset lol they arent important!!! lol continue soon!
..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Apra
i read the all parts of The Fmaily Circus but wasn't able to comment and today i read all parts of This superb FF
and i must say............u r rocking girl Clap

U have definately taken us to a world beyond this world Embarrassed

love all parts yaar Tongue

song on kripa & anjali's madness:

kissi din banaoon gi main raja ki rani
zara phir se kehna

Krpa and anjali are princess and suja their bro........love to know this dera Tongue

now plz, Kashish ki entry jaldi karoo
we can't see our prince alone too...... Embarrassed

& about angad & Kavya.........they truly did wrong with anjali and kripa and they should be punished na LOL

great going

luv it

luv ya

lolz
ana
miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Jus read all of ur ff, its gr8!!!!! Absolutely awesome, i mean its soooo different n magical... luved da football on broomsticks idea...loll LOL
Love''sAngel Goldie
Love''sAngel
Love''sAngel

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 3:59am | IP Logged
something tells me its going 2 b PRINCE ANGAD & PRINCE KAVAYA from Athen...
continue soon

Go to top