*~PRINCE CHARMING~*last part ~p15 - Page 6

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

PART 4J

RecapJ

Angad and kavya meet kripa and anjali

ContinuedJ

The three weeks had not been too very long for both kripa and anjali after all they had found real good friends in their doctors, yes it was a hard core fact that now kripa and anjali were real good friends now they played chess and carom with the other doctors and nurses without giving anyone the hint that they were not muggles, infact even they started enjoying life without magic.

"you guys deserve a party for being such cool patients" angad laughed during their last checkup's, "oh really do you guys think so I mean weren't we the odd I mean we recovered before time" kripa said uncertainly

"certainly not kripa you both were great patients in fact me and angad thought that we should give you a party tomorrow at the devil's disco tomorrow after all you both would be leaving us today" kavya said

"what do you mean" anjali asked

"I mean you are getting discharged today so??"kavya looked deeply into anjali's eyes and anjali simply stared back at him, "ok done" kripa said oud enough to bring anjali and kavya both back to the normal world.

"so that fixes it we will see you at devils disco at 8 tonight" angad said finally

"I guess so" anjali said looking at kavya once again, with this both angad and kavya left anjali and kripa room, and finally after 2 hours they got discharged and returned back to their small but beautiful apartment, there was not much to clean and even if there was they finally used their magical powers to do it after all they finally gave their magical blood some practice which they had not given since 3 weeks.

Finally by 7 they got ready to sweep angad and kavya off their feet with their beauty. Little did they know his one single date would change everything, everything that was going to follow after this date they would no more remain simple and ordinary witchesโ€ฆ

Well that is all for now the next part a hot date and will kripa and anjali finally get what they wanted or ???????? keep guessing and reading the prince charming.

Coming up:- IT'S DAMN HOT, A BIT TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!!!!!

love

apra๐Ÿ˜ณ                   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apra thumbnail
too short a part but i will update tomorrow for sure with a long part promise ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
u continued YIPEEE!!!hehe.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ wonderful part ๐Ÿ‘
mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay u continued this one.. great.. angad an kavya have magic powers too rite? but people dont kno.. cant wait for the disco..
apra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mansi1219

yay u continued this one.. great.. angad an kavya have magic powers too rite? but people dont kno.. cant wait for the disco..

yeah i had to well i have planned something really good for this fanfic and now i will have long part and tricky one which will remind you of your favorite movies๐Ÿ˜†

love_jaan thumbnail
hey apra how are you just catch up with your ff and its really unique and different from others i read so far and one more thing what is happening in next part ๐Ÿ˜†
pls conti soon ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome partz.. just got caught up.

so kripa and anjali dont know angad and kavya are magical...    this is going to be interestingg

im thinkin theyre the two princes.. riteee??????

"DAMN ITS HOT.. TOO HOTT TO HANDLE"lolz
i totally agree!!!! they are too hot to handle ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

continue sooooonn
eijaz-anita thumbnail
it was really tooooo gud...apra di...awesum nd im wating ttooo eagerly for d next prt..plz continue soon.
Shazia_haya thumbnail
hey i liked this f....do continue soon......
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome part u finally con just loved it and as long as ur con tommorow its great