Please help me with this Arshi story

manju-ujnam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys!
Please help me with the story. I read this long back, only once.

Arnav and Khushi are roommates during their studies. They are best friends. One fine day, Arnav proposes Khushi infront of whole college. Khushi rejects him. Actually it is a bet between between NK and Khushi to make him fall for her. After knowing this, Arnav changes college. 
After 8 years, they meet each other. Khushi is a psychologist and is treating Anjali son. Khushi repents badly. Arnav is very angry with her..

Please let me know., if you know this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's Madhu's story most likely.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/arnav-khushi-fan-fictions-by-madhu/new-ff-tere-bin-prologue/835490856469630
Edited by renee.bee - 5 years ago
Farabi_2424 thumbnail
Want to read it...
It sounds interesting...
manju-ujnam thumbnail
Originally posted by: renee.bee

It's Madhu's story most likely.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/arnav-khushi-fan-fictions-by-madhu/new-ff-tere-bin-prologue/835490856469630

Thank you so much!!
bmegha thumbnail
Hi
I want to know name of story payal and aakash secretly married to each other only arnav know about it. I think story revolve there when khushi find a job in arnav company for treatment of his badi ma, then truth reveal khushi badi ma is actually arnav mother and they both got shocked and then arnav married khushi i think some this type of story please help.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bmegha

Hi

I want to know name of story payal and aakash secretly married to each other only arnav know about it. I think story revolve there when khushi find a job in arnav company for treatment of his badi ma, then truth reveal khushi badi ma is actually arnav mother and they both got shocked and then arnav married khushi i think some this type of story please help.

This one sounds interesting 
Want to read it 
If anyone knows this one 
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bmegha

Hi

FF:Unrevealed truths and love by tintin