India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Do you believe in second chances?

missyoubadly Newbie
missyoubadly
missyoubadly

Posted: 11 May 2018 at 2:13am | IP Logged
My girlfriend and I met at a new year's party dating service, we were together for a year or so and I cheated on her by texting and flirting with other women. She broke up with me a few months ago and at first, I was kinda relieved about it. I felt free. But now, 3 months in, I feel horrible. I miss her so bad. I want to try it again with her and this time, I'm going to give all that I have. I know I love her so much. I was stupid and I was not content with her. I had to reflect for months in order to truly realize my mistakes. Do you think she'll give me another chance? Do you guys believe in second chances in love? How can I convince her to believe that I am determined to change?

takajo Newbie
takajo
takajo

Posted: 12 May 2018 at 1:58am | IP Logged
yes i belive in second chances
D3viL Goldie
D3viL
D3viL

Posted: 12 May 2018 at 4:04am | IP Logged

No second chances in relationships are a waste of time. At the moment you are bored and you are confusing it with other feelings.

It doesn't mean just because you cheated that it was your fault.. if she was good enough to satiate your needs you wouldn't have cheated. 

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 13 May 2018 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Don't worry if we believe in second chances or not. The only one whose beliefs and notions you should be concerned with is your ex-girlfriend's... and after cheating on her, you better pray HARD that she believes in second chances. 
v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 13 May 2018 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3viL

No second chances in relationships are a waste of time. At the moment you are bored and you are confusing it with other feelings.

It doesn't mean just because you cheated that it was your fault.. if she was good enough to satiate your needs you wouldn't have cheated. 

If she was good enough to satiate his needs, he wouldn't have cheated? Shocked
D3viL Goldie
D3viL
D3viL

Posted: 13 May 2018 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Look its not .. what will happen to d3vil if he cheats and how will versace ruin his life. That will be a question you will throw to the polls a..b..or..c...or all of the above Shocked

But we always blame the cheating person.. surely both parties had a part to play. No sane person will cheat just because.. there needs to be a lack of something in the relationship? Also the person that got cheated on may have set some poor boundaries so they have themselves to blame as well. 

Plus it boils down to the person who got cheated on.. they picked a stupid person. Agree?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsace

D3viL Goldie
D3viL
D3viL

Posted: 13 May 2018 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I know what you are thinking versace.  
How is he always right ? That makes complete sense. The poor person who cheated is the real victim. I feel so bad for ever doubting. My friend d3vil is a genius..Google has nothing on him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsace

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 13 May 2018 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3viL

Look its not .. what will happen to d3vil if he cheats and how will versace ruin his life. That will be a question you will throw to the polls a..b..or..c...or all of the above Shocked

But we always blame the cheating person.. surely both parties had a part to play. No sane person will cheat just because.. there needs to be a lack of something in the relationship? Also the person that got cheated on may have set some poor boundaries so they have themselves to blame as well. 

Plus it boils down to the person who got cheated on.. they picked a stupid person. Agree?

Yeah I agree, cheating involves multiple steps in a row to get to the point of cheating and the boundaries must have been poor. It is like baking a cake. You can't get all the baking ingredients from a store, follow the recipe step by step, put it in the oven, take it out and then go, WHOOPS, I baked a cake. Shocked

Sooo ... no second chances Dr3v*L. I think we're on the same page ... why are you acting like you disagree .. hmm.

Go to top