India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS will return to JJKN

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Now cheer up everyone! Ok Ok! I apologize for the hurt caused to so many ppl by my post. I expected that it wud be taken in the right spirit like like ppl did with so many anti-AA/AS posts at this site. What I said was based on some news from certain ppl and also what I saw on screen. What I saw on screen made me feel that Purab cud have got a better exit if SS wud have ensured it. Im sure atleast this much is in the actor's hands. Also if u notice Indian TV has seen innumerable replacements. Even in JJKN SS cud have been replaced and turned negative. Since the producers did not do that and also since there has been no bad-mouthing from either SS or the makers my guess is SS may still come back.

Actually I got this news from someone who has some connections in TV industry. His news are not always right. But recently he was the 1st one to tell me that Rajeev Khandelwal is quitting KTH even b4 it was out in the websites/papers. The same person now tells me that Purab is slated to return post-makeover. Those who have read BLF must recall the character of Michel. My guess is Purab will return as Michel. It was Michel who points out to Betty how much Armando loves her and goes away. Most likely SS will come back. So stop moping and start enjoying the show.

Btw Purab marrying Jassi will prolly never happen.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Now cheer up everyone! Ok Ok! I apologize for the hurt caused to so many ppl by my post.

Regardless of our  different stance and what happens in the show.......Shreya I really applaud u for saying thatClapClapClap......once said, it is very difficult to retract ur words.....even more difficult to change ur stance on something and acknowledge it publically......so way to go!!!!!!
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot! I realized things went too far. Better to move on to pleasanter things, right? Also with SS returning to JJKN in the future sara jhagda khatam.

personally i have no problems w/ that as long as they handle his and others characters well.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Shreya its not abt Samir or Apoorva or even Mona........see the way I see it is that thousands of Purabs and Armaans will come and go but any unpleasantness will linger on for a long time.............and u r right...things dont have to exceed limitations......most of us here are very witty and intelligent and can easily get our point across without resorting to personal attacks.........so may we all enjoy our PURAB/ARMAAN BASHINGS!!!!!!!Wink
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
And the same topic is boring too. U cant change my views and I cant change urs. We go around in circles.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Now cheer up everyone! Ok Ok! I apologize for the hurt caused to so many ppl by my post. I expected that it wud be taken in the right spirit like like ppl did with so many anti-AA/AS posts at this site. What I said was based on some news from certain ppl and also what I saw on screen. What I saw on screen made me feel that Purab cud have got a better exit if SS wud have ensured it. Im sure atleast this much is in the actor's hands. Also if u notice Indian TV has seen innumerable replacements. Even in JJKN SS cud have been replaced and turned negative. Since the producers did not do that and also since there has been no bad-mouthing from either SS or the makers my guess is SS may still come back.

Actually I got this news from someone who has some connections in TV industry. His news are not always right. But recently he was the 1st one to tell me that Rajeev Khandelwal is quitting KTH even b4 it was out in the websites/papers. The same person now tells me that Purab is slated to return post-makeover. Those who have read BLF must recall the character of Michel. My guess is Purab will return as Michel. It was Michel who points out to Betty how much Armando loves her and goes away. Most likely SS will come back. So stop moping and start enjoying the show.

Btw Purab marrying Jassi will prolly never happen.

Clap...............................

That certaily made me happy!!! Smile

But i dont think arman's fans will be very happy Dead with you Ksherya, Because Purab returning might mean that Jassi doest have to marry her Idiot and EVIL boss AS,LOL but i should'nt get my hope's too high, The way Purab left I dont think Jassi will be too happy with him either,Cry but i dont care as soon as Purab come's back !!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink

I can start watching jjkn again since i have some thing to look forward to

Thank you so much for giving me this newsBig smile

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Actually I got this news from someone who has some connections in TV industry.

Where do you get these connection's from?????????????Question

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Hehehe! Im a moderator of some of the biggest yahoogroups. The ppl from TV industry actively check out these groups(though they may not post or reveal themselves).  Over time I got in touch w/ some of these ppl and they got in touch w/ me over some issues. We remained in touch as friends. These ppl keep telling me lots of news abt what's happenning in TV industry. Most of them happen to be related to Balaji camp. When there is some news abt JJKN I post here and in Jassi_Pretty. I cannot post certain things as they were told in confidence.

Go to top