[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLE8BmWfKA[/YOUTUBE]
The Cat Returns
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-H_YOcYTM[/YOUTUBE]

Songs?
-Spirited Away
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHd0F9a7sfs[/YOUTUBE]
-Ponyo
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6tFPBI4xaU[/YOUTUBE]
(I actually know the Japanese song version of Ponyo quite well)
-Castle In The Sky
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdpEnkcT7Io[/YOUTUBE]
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: --L--

No I haven'tšŸ˜ƒ

šŸ˜ƒ 
šŸ˜ƒ
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MoonOrchid... TFS:) ..loved the songs :D 
Ponyo song was so cute, HAD to check out Japanese version... and found this :)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUHODdxjFE[/YOUTUBE]
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Avengers infinity war

Finally shit fest movie after shit fest movies like black panther , civil war we got the ultimate marvel movie that I actually enjoyed , after I had lost all hope.
What best they had done is were able to make great character come at the lead , like iron Man , doctor strange , and Thor.
Man thor is one handsome muscular man , and he looked OP in this with best arc , Groot continue to enjoy , Tony Stark and gamora.
Though comedy was good and balanced , I expected more from star lord., I mean keep calm for one more minute dude.
Most importantly they were able to make Josh brolin good.
He had good character arc , and personally speaking I agree with his plan , so it's hard to see him as villain for me.
Better action.
I think climax was good the only problem is you know some character have movie coming up , so a lot of it don't matter.
Cap didnt have much to do but he looked slick.
They were some character missing but obviously they gonna come in next.
Finally after long I enjoyed the marvel fest.

Edited by --L-- - 6 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
The Avengers: Infinity War
Finally! The movie we have been waiting for. It took 18 films over a decade to build up to this mother of all films. 

While I was excited, I was also super concerned. With so many unique characters coming together in one flick. The ambiance and vibe of every MCU flick is so different. How will they pull it off? They surprisingly do a pretty good job. The characters are split off into groups and several parallel narratives take place all over the Universe. Its fast paced, exciting, and the characters end up having great chemistry. 

The film avoids the problem of jumping between the parallel narratives, a common problem; but, every now and then it falters by making you forget about the other piece of the puzzle - by keeping it off screen too long. 

Thanos is one of the better villains in the MCU. He may not be as sympathetic or likable as Killmonger, but he has surprising emotional layers. Unlike many one-dimensional villains, Thanos is actually acting on what he believes to be the greater good. 

Iron man has some hilarious one-liners. The Star Lord-Thor Stand adds good comic relief. The Wakanda sequences are the best - and Okoye's expressions and comments are the best. 

The climax battle is pulse pounding and everything you want from a superhero flick. But it feels a bit chaotic and extended. The action could have been cut a bit for some more narrative elements.

Also, while we all expected a cliffhanger ending - I am a bit surprised. at the ending. ( I didn't expect an ode to the 1991 Infinity Gauntlet arc. Lookup spoiler at your own risk)

The post credit scene will make and break the film for some people. Some will be like - Ah this ties some loose ends together. Some will be like - Aaagh! Huh! What! Really? Why? Mega-complicated. But it totally sets up the next steps. 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
INFINITY WARS:-
 It's a really good combo of everything-Dark, light, comedy, action, hopeless, hope. 

I am a pure Tony Stark fan. Was really happy when they didnt sweep Civil war thing under carpet. I wud have hated Marvel forever. And as an Iron man fan, i am really satisfied with this movie. I loved whole thanos and 6 figting on Titan. Loved Thor's entry on earth. Poor Banner though. That was funny when he cudnt do.anything.

One negative thing though- Vision who was strong in Civil war and Ultron-How the hell he became so weak. Like everyone was stronger than him. He has an infinity stone and cudnt do any damn thing. Whatever.

I still loved the movie. Can watch again if I get movie tickets. 

Iron Man' s and spider man's new suits ā¤ļø.

Though i hate Captain Americe-  Chris Evans looked HAWT. 
movie review---Rukh
Looking at some of the shady dealings in the film , I thought it was India's first film about the after effects of demonetisation . For the main crisis is over a man caught by the income tax department and his case handed over to the CBI over a big matter of black money laundering . But the disclaimer at the beginning of the movie put paid to such hopes ; it said that the main part of the film had been filmed before november 2016---when demonetisation happened . Though the movie is mainly a hindi language film , some of the dialogues are in marathi as some of the characters played are maharashtrians .

Manoj Bajpayee plays Diwakar---a businessman who runs a leather factory . But lately he has been out of his house for days on end , worrying his wife Nandini ( Smita Tambe ) . One day his car suddenly meets with an accident . His son Dhruv ( Adarsh Gourav ) who is only eighteen is studying in boarding school , and has to hasten home after hearing of this news . On returning he finds out that his mother has shifted to her mother's house and his house is now occupied by someone else .

Dhruv decides to find out if his father's death was really an accident , and as he investigates he begins to believe that it was murder . He begins to persistently question his father's associates and some of them begin to blurt out what was happening . His father's business partner Robin ( Kumud Mishra ) was using the leather company to launder black money for his Saudi clients , who used it to finance underworld operations . The income tax department had caught this fact and was handing over the matter to CBI . And Dhruv's father Diwakar had agreed to present all records of the company to the CBI , which would have led to Robin's arrest . Dhruv begins to believe that his father was murdered by Robin to prevent this .

As Dhruv begins to unravel the truth , he realises how much his father's real personality remained hidden from him due to his long absence from home in boarding school . Soon we learn about his own unsavoury past too . Dhruv has been sent to boarding school because of his fight with another boy whom he badly wounded and permanently maimed for life . His own personality is thus hot tempered . Soon he begins to plan revenge on Robin by fiddling with the pistol of his friend and dreaming of using it on Robin . He traces the truck driver with whose truck his father Diwakar met with an accident and threatens him with his gun .

But all through this Dhruv's mother Nandini wants him to not proceed further with his investigation . And who is the mysterious man who keeps following him in his car all the time ? Something is fishy out there...

As Robin and his cohorts try to pin the blame of the whole black money laundering operation on Diwakar in order to escape the CBI's clutches , Dhruv goes on an all out effort to resolve the mystery and clear his father's name . This leads to another fight ; this time with his father's associate Shinde , who is a hot tempered person himself . But when the truth comes out , Dhruv is left dumbfounded by what had really happened . He realises that his mother was trying to shield him from what had really happened , and the reality of life is to try to come to terms with bad news and not investigate it like some detective in a mystery thriller movie .

The movie moves at a languid pace in the first half and I was beginning to lose interest . Only in the second half does it perk up and gives a satisfactory climax . Music is the strong point of the film even though there are only two songs . Photography is okay though colours are one dimensional . Acting is okay by everyone , but Adarsh Gourav excels in his portrayal of Dhruv . Watch him as he comes to terms with his own past as he goes about the investigation of his father's death , to the point where we realise that the movie is about the cleansing of one's own faults rather than a typical suspense movie . In fact it is parallel cinema , what we lay public calls an art movie .

Verdict ---Decent .

Three stars out of five .
I saw Avengers Infinity War. It was one of the most entertaining movies I have seen in years. A 12 out of 10. Spider/Ironman/Dr.Strange banter was the best. But everyone did well. Chris Pratt chemistry with Thor was off the charts šŸ˜† I loved the one liners and the story. Action was good too. I am so hyped for 2nd one and I have some idea of whats it gonna be.Rest is spoilers.  I think Loki, green girl and Vision are dead. The rest who vanished IMHO are kidnapped. An interesting that only the Avengers from 2012 movie did not vanish šŸ˜† . All performers did well. Special mention for Ironman, Thor, Spiderman, Greengirl and even Thanos
Film is showtime for the masses ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
The boos Baby (Animated)
Cute, funny,heart warming story it is.

brings out sibling relationships truth very nicely.