Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

[QUOTE=Morning_Dew] If husbands can't control his wandering eyes.. don't worry this is their built-in default Wink

LOLLOLLOL good one S

An interesting thing is .. you may observe this fact even among very young boys ..Wink LOL 

let me share one cute activity by young boys with you ..(it is real life observationBig smile)  mothers of two 1-2 years old boys( they had bumpy walk typical of this age group were not very vocal ) were waiting in my doctors office along with me .  both of them were at that time  more interested in other's toys trying to touch ... snatch etc.. then  a cute girl of their age entered with her momTongue  both of them immediately shifted their attention LOL one of them a bit more bold and social I guessed, went towards her ( I can't express his looksLOL so cute) first he just stand there with a cute expression . didn't get  positive response from girl ,who was just staring .. he tried to touch her ribbon . probably girl was not in the mood of socializing .. realizing that finally he tried to pock his fingure in her eyes ..( these men always need attention ..aren't they LOL)  and the other little guy ,shy one, was standing just beside his mothers' chair and was constantly staring that gal ( they simply can't help it LOL)

Edited by Morning_Dew - 28 March 2007 at 9:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insecurity in Marraige (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ROTFL Dew Drop ROFL LOL LOL
LOL @ attention seeking starts early..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top