Morning_Dew Goldie
Morning_Dew
Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by bhilwara

While not necessarily disagreeing with you but sometimes some acquaintances, be it real or virtual, just don't maintain much required distance in interaction to keep a dignified relationship. Their possessive and monomaniacal attitude and a strong desire to label the relationship something "safe" so others wouldn't judge it otherwise, may just furnish enough signals to someone's spouse to feel unsecured about. There is a simple solution in virtual world to ignore such, but it's a challenge to deal with those acquaintances in real life. I guess merely behaving based on your spouse tolerance is not the solution in certain condition. Rather than every time sucking up to that attitude, sometimes utilizing confidence building measures like reassurance and giving out enough recognition to elliminate "I'm not worthy" feeling to one's spouse is also important. 

ClapClap You write seldom but when you do it is mostly fitting.

I agree with Maya.  this is a great post too Big smile

Me 3Big smile Indeed very well said Clap

Morning_Dew Goldie
Morning_Dew
Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

In traditional marriages this possibility is rare... In modern marriages where people resort more to judgement than trust.. relying more on their ability to think...this can wreck a havoc....

Agreed with your thoughts about trust factor. .However these days such problems are frequent in traditional marriages too Smile

Edited by Morning_Dew - 11 February 2007 at 4:38pm
Morning_Dew Goldie
Morning_Dew
Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Insecurities during earlier years of relationship is inevitable. Good communication and positive thinking is required to develop trust....
Demanding your spouse for a change is not a good option. A good thinking would be.... if spouse has chosen a person to be his\her life partner over his\her long term friend then ofcourse he\she wants him\her at home as a spouse than the friend.. so friendship shouldn't be a big deal.
If husbands can't control his wandering eyes.. don't worry this is their built-in default Wink no one should feel insecure about it after all how many would like to replace a good wife with sexy ...available for everyone.. type females .
if they are nice with their hot office mates.. no worries this is their child hood training (she is a gal...be nice with her Angry many of us do remember this .. me too LOL I remember hitting one boy in kindergarten ..fortunately teacher didn't see but when he tried to hit me back he was caught and had to listen that Tongue )
If wife's good look or smartness is a cause of too much attention from opposite gender.. no worries..she has chosen someone she prefered ...women go for complete packages and very rarely change their mind especially in our culture Wink

Edited by Morning_Dew - 23 March 2007 at 7:41pm
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Morning_Dew

Insecurities during earlier years of relationship is inevitable. Good communication and positive thinking is required to develop trust....
Demanding your spouse for a change is not a good option. A good thinking would be.... if spouse has chosen a person to be his\her life partner over his\her long term friend then ofcourse he\she wants him\her at home as a spouse than the friend.. so friendship shouldn't be a big deal.
If husbands can't control his wandering eyes.. don't worry this is their built-in default Wink

LOLLOLLOL good one S

no one should feel insecure about it after all how many would like to replace a good wife with sexy ...available for everyone.. type females .

haha, but good wife should not take this as a free pass. sexy is also needed. at least gotta keep on being pretty. no getting lazy now with the groomingWink

if they are nice with their hot office mates.. no worries this is their child hood training (she is a gal...be nice with her Angry many of us do remember this .. me too LOL

haha, me too. never be rude to a woman. how many times was that?LOL

I remember hitting one boy in kindergarten ..fortunately teacher didn't see but when he tried to hit me back he was caught and had to listen that Tongue )

hmmm. no spanking?CryLOL

If wife's good look or smartness is a cause of too much attention from opposite gender.. no worries..she has chosen someone she prefered ...

women go for complete packages and very rarely change their mind especially in our culture Wink

haha, so reassuring. will make the guys sleep easier at nite in the future when they finally "acquire" one of those. you know, a wifeLOL

Edited by chatbuster - 23 March 2007 at 7:57pm
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

If husbands can't control his wandering eyes.. don't worry this is their built-in default Wink

LOLLOLLOL good one S

yes, in fact, if you see a hot girl, point her out to your husband and support him. he'll love you more Embarrassed he may tell you however "If you notice her, it means I noticed her a light year earlier LOL"

no one should feel insecure about it after all how many would like to replace a good wife with sexy ...available for everyone.. type females .

haha, but good wife should not take this as a free pass. sexy is also needed. at least gotta keep on being pretty. no getting lazy now with the groomingWink

That's right rahul.  Women should work on keeping themselvs in great shape but I think for themselves Wink

if they are nice with their hot office mates.. no worries this is their child hood training (she is a gal...be nice with her Angry many of us do remember this .. me too LOL

make sure the girls are not too nice Wink.  don't handle the guy, handle the galLOLLOL

I remember hitting one boy in kindergarten ..fortunately teacher didn't see but when he tried to hit me back he was caught and had to listen that Tongue )

hmmm. no spanking?CryLOL

i used to get beat up by some spoilt jealous brats. well, they made me tougher.

If wife's good look or smartness is a cause of too much attention from opposite gender.. 

no worries..she has chosen someone she prefered ...

women go for complete packages and very rarely change their mind especially in our culture Wink

haha, so reassuring. will make the guys sleep easier at nite in the future when they finally "acquire" one of those. you know, a wifeLOL

exceptions prove the rules, so guys, you want to watch out, you could be the rare event Wink

Edited by mermaid_QT - 23 March 2007 at 8:14pm
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by chatbuster

LOLLOLLOL good one S

yes, in fact, if you see a hot girl, point her out to your husband and support him. he'll love you more Embarrassed he may tell you however "If you notice her, it means I noticed her a light year earlier LOL"

LOL. good girlLOL

That's right rahul.  Women should work on keeping themselvs in great shape but I think for themselves Wink

haha, but someone's gotta ultimately check out those shapes, no? now why cant it be guys?Wink

make sure the girls are not too nice Wink.  don't handle the guy, handle the galLOLLOL

LOL

hmmm. no spanking?CryLOL

i used to get beat up by some spoilt jealous brats. well, they made me tougher. 

serves you right. cute hone ke liyeLOL

If wife's good look or smartness is a cause of too much attention from opposite gender.. 

no worries..she has chosen someone she prefered ...

exceptions prove the rules, so guys, you want to watch out, you could be the rare event Wink

utterly confused now. just when i thought it was safe to get one of thoseOuchLOL

mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
LOL Rahul..
Morning_Dew Goldie
Morning_Dew
Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL @QT and R

Edited by Morning_Dew - 24 March 2007 at 9:07am