Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anoli

Where is there is love & trust, i dont think there shud b any insecurity!Embarrassed

I think if u r insecure, than its coz u dont trust ur pattner! U just call it a relation for the sake of it!!! Embarrassed

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insecurity in Marraige (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan2003

Don't agree there, as women can be very suspicious as well...and its a woman at the end of the day who makes or breaks the marriage...

I disagree---Its not always a "Woman' tho makes/breaks a marriage-relationship...

It takes two hands..to 'clap'!!

that's the problem..for every wrong thing in any relationhsip.."aGIRL.."gets blamed..but its not the thing....y does it happen? a girl tries her best to keep  the relationship........!!!

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i agree it takes 2 hands to clap, but if a woman cant love her husband's family as her own...it is then when the problems arise...anyway we are deviating from the topic, its about insecurity and lack of self confidence that jealousy arises.

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

i agree it takes 2 hands to clap, but if a woman cant love her husband's family as her own...it is then when the problems arise...anyway we are deviating from the topic, its about insecurity and lack of self confidence that jealousy arises.

LOLLOLLOL--yea..but u started it dat way so...yes..we were devaiting from da topic being discussed--we can surely have a debate on that topic.........--dats 4 sure

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

Originally posted by Evilgenius_S.S

Originally posted by guess_gallery

lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..

That;'s because...a girl knows..whatever the situation is,wherever the path may lead...she just 'Have' to live in those circumstances.....she does tolerate her husband's relatation wid nyother girl--Sometimes..!

girls know their limits..and after they get marrie,,they know it for sure..ke wateva may happen..she just have to..Live in this house..and never gonna leave it...coz its da question of her parent's 'izzat'...

is short  u want to say that girls are still not treated equally

O'course! the how can they feel confident?

For every wrong thing..in any relationship..a girl gets blamed--see this for xample...if a girl gets divorced...after just 3 yrs of her marriage..just because her husband was involved in a relationhsip with anotehr girl..so she cudn't tolerate it and ...got divorce..--!! but u know what the society would think? The people would blame that girl...they would say that there must be something wrong with that girl thats y her husband left her...!!!!!Ouch

and about insecuirty i would say that...as far as they both (H&W) understand each other better and are open-minded then...this thing not gonna wrk...and they would be happy...

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged

or vice a verca....even it is hard for men to accept women's family as her own sometimes. And to be frank we have seen so far that the day women gets married they are expected to consider her husband's family as her own.. how good and happy perfect picture it looks, it's not that easy for sure. to be frank each individual as to earn the respect in order to be considered their own.. so please don't say that problem arises when women don't take their husband's family as her own.

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 6:56am | IP Logged
see it takes time for a girl to adjust in a new surrounding and so should give time, she has to live 24*7 into that house but as regards to men they just have to b a little polite and other formalities r there when he visits his in laws
so i think women have more insecurity than men

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged
BUMPING Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top