Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by guess_gallery

Thanks every one. Smile

as every one is pointing out trust plays a essential role...i too agree but marriage is a relation where we cant control much. the other guy mightbe cool or flirt one...how ever he or she is it will sure shot hurt ...
and i think (i may be wrong) lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..

Don't agree there, as women can be very suspicious as well...and its a woman at the end of the day who makes or breaks the marriage...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insecurity in Marraige (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan2003

Don't agree there, as women can be very suspicious as well...and its a woman at the end of the day who makes or breaks the marriage...

For me, these words only belong to a Hindi Entertainment Show. 
It could just be me, but I needed to say that Big smile

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
no its not a show, this is reality...seriously if a woman cant accept the way of the household of the husband...its very difficult to stop relationships getting strained...at the end of the day the woman not only marries the husband but the whole family

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishan2003

no its not a show, this is reality...seriously if a woman cant accept the way of the household of the husband...its very difficult to stop relationships getting strained...at the end of the day the woman not only marries the husband but the whole family

so a husband has no responsibility?

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Since marriage involves 2 people, it is not upto the woman / is not in her capacity to make it / break it.

It takes TWO to make it.
It takes TWO to break it. (Others can unarguably provide aid here!)
both, legally and emotionally.

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Since marriage involves 2 people, it is not upto the woman / is not in her capacity to make it / break it.

It takes TWO to make it.
It takes TWO to break it. (Others can unarguably provide aid here!)
both, legally and emotionally.

Yeh Main Nahi kahta (law) kitabo me likha hai Wink

'Wife can't be punished for adultery'

NEW DELHI: Shooting down a proposal to punish women for adultery, the National Commission for Women (NCW) has recommended that a woman, even in an extra-marital affair, should be treated as a victim.

The commission has rejected a proposal to amend Section 497 of the Indian Penal Code. The recommendations will be sent to the home ministry.

The commission had been asked by the Centre to review Section 497 which does not envisage prosecution of the wife by the husband for adultery.

The section provides expressly that the wife shall not be punishable even as an abettor, based on the reasoning that the wife, who is involved in an illicit relationship with another man, is a victim and not the author of the crime.

According to NCW member Malini Bhattacharya, "We think that adultery should be treated not as a criminal offence but a civic offence." She added that women are in a relatively socially disempowered position and laws to protect women must be strengthened.

The existing provision in the IPC is based on the mindset that the wife is a personal possession of the husband, who is the sole aggrieved person in an incident of adultery.

The commission has, however, recommended suitable amendments to Section 198(2) of the Criminal Procedure Code (CRPC), which as of now disqualifies the wife of an unfaithful husband from prosecuting him for his promiscuous behaviour.

In another important recommendation, the commission has said adultery should be treated as a civil wrong and not a criminal offence.

It is of the view that there may be many instances where the woman wants to save the marriage and sees the adulterous relationship as an aberration. "The issue of adultery should be viewed as a breach of trust," Bhattacharya said.

Edited by sareg - 25 December 2006 at 10:41pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Dead Dead Dead thanks sareg for opening my eyes. but still, when a marriage is over, it is the act of man & woman - whose action and whose reaction can be debated over. Consequences of the reaction are also debate-worthy as apparent from the article.

By the way, is the president of the NCW Kekta Kapoor? Dead Dead Dead

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anoli

Where is there is love & trust, i dont think there shud b any insecurity!Embarrassed

I think if u r insecure, than its coz u dont trust ur pattner! U just call it a relation for the sake of it!!! Embarrassed

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top