Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 December 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

Ahmed very nice topic. Clap

Once you are in marriage you just can't take it for granted. You have to work on your married life all the time and try to change accordingly.

very nicely said sowmyaa!  Big smile
This is why it doesn't matter whether it is love / arranged marriage.   Success of marriage is all about how you work on it and grow with it! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insecurity in Marraige (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 24 December 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
love and truts okay yaar..agreed

in pati patni or woh(whoever it is)
if the third person is an essential part of your spouse's business life...and she/he flirts incessantly with your spouse, what will you do???

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 24 December 2006 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caramelcj

love and truts okay yaar..agreed

in pati patni or woh(whoever it is)
if the third person is an essential part of your spouse's business life...and she/he flirts incessantly with your spouse, what will you do???

caramelcj, I agree that there is least we can do when the opposite person flirt with your spouse. However, I think it's spouse's fault who despite of having so much responsibility flirt with someone else. Outsiders are not my liability or business, but if my spouse cheats in marriage I better blame my spouse for that then blaming outsider.

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 24 December 2006 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Jealousy rises from insecurity...which rises from lack of self confidence...if you have no confidence in yourself...it is natural you will think of yourself as not a very attractive human being which leads to insecuruity about urself and ur relationships...including ur partners' relationships with other people...it is actually directly proportional.

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Thanks every one. Smile

as every one is pointing out trust plays a essential role...i too agree but marriage is a relation where we cant control much. the other guy mightbe cool or flirt one...how ever he or she is it will sure shot hurt ...
and i think (i may be wrong) lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishan2003

Jealousy rises from insecurity...which rises from lack of self confidence...if you have no confidence in yourself...it is natural you will think of yourself as not a very attractive human being which leads to insecuruity about urself and ur relationships...including ur partners' relationships with other people...it is actually directly proportional.

ClapClapClap exactly wat i was goin to write! Wink great minds think alike huh? LOL

but yes, i also believe that it rises from lack of self confidence etc etc....:D:D:D

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by guess_gallery

lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..

That;'s because...a girl knows..whatever the situation is,wherever the path may lead...she just 'Have' to live in those circumstances.....she does tolerate her husband's relatation wid nyother girl--Sometimes..!

girls know their limits..and after they get marrie,,they know it for sure..ke wateva may happen..she just have to..Live in this house..and never gonna leave it...coz its da question of her parent's 'izzat'...

i may add some moree ..laters

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evilgenius_S.S

Originally posted by guess_gallery

lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..

That;'s because...a girl knows..whatever the situation is,wherever the path may lead...she just 'Have' to live in those circumstances.....she does tolerate her husband's relatation wid nyother girl--Sometimes..!

girls know their limits..and after they get marrie,,they know it for sure..ke wateva may happen..she just have to..Live in this house..and never gonna leave it...coz its da question of her parent's 'izzat'...

i may add some moree ..laters

is short  u want to say that girls are still not treated equally

Post Reply New Post

Go to top