Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morning_Dew thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

In traditional marriages this possibility is rare... In modern marriages where people resort more to judgement than trust.. relying more on their ability to think...this can wreck a havoc....

Agreed with your thoughts about trust factor. .However these days such problems are frequent in traditional marriages too 😊

Edited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail
Insecurities during earlier years of relationship is inevitable. Good communication and positive thinking is required to develop trust....
Demanding your spouse for a change is not a good option. A good thinking would be.... if spouse has chosen a person to be his\her life partner over his\her long term friend then ofcourse he\she wants him\her at home as a spouse than the friend.. so friendship shouldn't be a big deal.
If husbands can't control his wandering eyes.. don't worry this is their built-in default πŸ˜‰ no one should feel insecure about it after all how many would like to replace a good wife with sexy ...available for everyone.. type females .
if they are nice with their hot office mates.. no worries this is their child hood training (she is a gal...be nice with her 😑 many of us do remember this .. me too πŸ˜† I remember hitting one boy in kindergarten ..fortunately teacher didn't see but when he tried to hit me back he was caught and had to listen that πŸ˜› )
If wife's good look or smartness is a cause of too much attention from opposite gender.. no worries..she has chosen someone she prefered ...women go for complete packages and very rarely change their mind especially in our culture πŸ˜‰

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning_Dew

Insecurities during earlier years of relationship is inevitable. Good communication and positive thinking is required to develop trust....
Demanding your spouse for a change is not a good option. A good thinking would be.... if spouse has chosen a person to be his\her life partner over his\her long term friend then ofcourse he\she wants him\her at home as a spouse than the friend.. so friendship shouldn't be a big deal.
If husbands can't control his wandering eyes.. don't worry this is their built-in default πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good one S

no one should feel insecure about it after all how many would like to replace a good wife with sexy ...available for everyone.. type females .

haha, but good wife should not take this as a free pass. sexy is also needed. at least gotta keep on being pretty. no getting lazy now with the groomingπŸ˜‰

if they are nice with their hot office mates.. no worries this is their child hood training (she is a gal...be nice with her 😑 many of us do remember this .. me too πŸ˜†

haha, me too. never be rude to a woman. how many times was that?πŸ˜†

I remember hitting one boy in kindergarten ..fortunately teacher didn't see but when he tried to hit me back he was caught and had to listen that πŸ˜› )

hmmm. no spanking?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

If wife's good look or smartness is a cause of too much attention from opposite gender.. no worries..she has chosen someone she prefered ...

women go for complete packages and very rarely change their mind especially in our culture πŸ˜‰

haha, so reassuring. will make the guys sleep easier at nite in the future when they finally "acquire" one of those. you know, a wifeπŸ˜†

Edited by chatbuster - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† @QT and REdited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

An interesting thing is .. you may observe this fact even among very young boys ..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

let me share one cute activity by young boys with you ..(it is real life observationπŸ˜ƒ)  mothers of two 1-2 years old boys( they had bumpy walk typical of this age group were not very vocal ) were waiting in my doctors office along with me .  both of them were at that time  more interested in other's toys trying to touch ... snatch etc.. then  a cute girl of their age entered with her momπŸ˜›  both of them immediately shifted their attention πŸ˜† one of them a bit more bold and social I guessed, went towards her ( I can't express his looksπŸ˜† so cute) first he just stand there with a cute expression . didn't get  positive response from girl ,who was just staring .. he tried to touch her ribbon . probably girl was not in the mood of socializing .. realizing that finally he tried to pock his fingure in her eyes ..( these men always need attention ..aren't they πŸ˜†)  and the other little guy ,shy one, was standing just beside his mothers' chair and was constantly staring that gal ( they simply can't help it πŸ˜†)

mermaid_QT thumbnail
ROTFL Dew Drop 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
LOL @ attention seeking starts early..