Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: caramelcj

love and truts okay yaar..agreed

in pati patni or woh(whoever it is)
if the third person is an essential part of your spouse's business life...and she/he flirts incessantly with your spouse, what will you do???

caramelcj, I agree that there is least we can do when the opposite person flirt with your spouse. However, I think it's spouse's fault who despite of having so much responsibility flirt with someone else. Outsiders are not my liability or business, but if my spouse cheats in marriage I better blame my spouse for that then blaming outsider.
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jealousy rises from insecurity...which rises from lack of self confidence...if you have no confidence in yourself...it is natural you will think of yourself as not a very attractive human being which leads to insecuruity about urself and ur relationships...including ur partners' relationships with other people...it is actually directly proportional.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks every one. šŸ˜Š

as every one is pointing out trust plays a essential role...i too agree but marriage is a relation where we cant control much. the other guy mightbe cool or flirt one...how ever he or she is it will sure shot hurt ...
and i think (i may be wrong) lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan2003

Jealousy rises from insecurity...which rises from lack of self confidence...if you have no confidence in yourself...it is natural you will think of yourself as not a very attractive human being which leads to insecuruity about urself and ur relationships...including ur partners' relationships with other people...it is actually directly proportional.

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ exactly wat i was goin to write! šŸ˜‰ great minds think alike huh? šŸ˜†

but yes, i also believe that it rises from lack of self confidence etc etc....:D:D:D

Evilgenius_S.Sā„¢ thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..

That;'s because...a girl knows..whatever the situation is,wherever the path may lead...she just 'Have' to live in those circumstances.....she does tolerate her husband's relatation wid nyother girl--Sometimes..!

girls know their limits..and after they get marrie,,they know it for sure..ke wateva may happen..she just have to..Live in this house..and never gonna leave it...coz its da question of her parent's 'izzat'...

i may add some moree ..laters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.Sā„¢

That;'s because...a girl knows..whatever the situation is,wherever the path may lead...she just 'Have' to live in those circumstances.....she does tolerate her husband's relatation wid nyother girl--Sometimes..!

girls know their limits..and after they get marrie,,they know it for sure..ke wateva may happen..she just have to..Live in this house..and never gonna leave it...coz its da question of her parent's 'izzat'...

i may add some moree ..laters

is short  u want to say that girls are still not treated equally

ishan2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

Thanks every one. šŸ˜Š

as every one is pointing out trust plays a essential role...i too agree but marriage is a relation where we cant control much. the other guy mightbe cool or flirt one...how ever he or she is it will sure shot hurt ...
and i think (i may be wrong) lekin females have more power to overcome this situations they trey to understand that ok she is just a good friend lekin guys will never even try to think..they cant even think cooly if his wife is having any close friendship..

Don't agree there, as women can be very suspicious as well...and its a woman at the end of the day who makes or breaks the marriage...

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Don't agree there, as women can be very suspicious as well...and its a woman at the end of the day who makes or breaks the marriage...

For me, these words only belong to a Hindi Entertainment Show. 
It could just be me, but I needed to say that šŸ˜ƒ

ishan2003 thumbnail
no its not a show, this is reality...seriously if a woman cant accept the way of the household of the husband...its very difficult to stop relationships getting strained...at the end of the day the woman not only marries the husband but the whole family
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

no its not a show, this is reality...seriously if a woman cant accept the way of the household of the husband...its very difficult to stop relationships getting strained...at the end of the day the woman not only marries the husband but the whole family

so a husband has no responsibility?