•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone,
I have been sporadically watching the serial. Then, I just couldn't stand not knowing the nuance of the story. So, I binge watched all the episodes online at the airport lounge.

I realized one thing, every episode there is connectivity to the next episode, the progress of the story is very much interlinked.

At last I have caught up...

I wonder if anyone of you out there have done any binge watching. This is the 1st time for me... 
That's true! I binge watched this too haha but like there were only 5 episodes then and now I'm caught up:) this show is amazing. The leads are amazing, and so is everyone else. And like honesty this show isn't only about romance either,it's about so much more:) have fun!
Originally posted by .Rangeeli.

That's true! I binge watched this too haha but like there were only 5 episodes then and now I'm caught up:) this show is amazing. The leads are amazing, and so is everyone else. And like honesty this show isn't only about romance either,it's about so much more:) have fun!

I had 6 hours to kill...I watched all the 22 episodes...

The attraction of this serial is the chemistry of all the characters.. .it's really awesome...for now... I hope they don't spoil the charm
Hahaha I binge watched it too and unlike you I didn't do so when i had time to kill but when I hardly had any time to spare!! hahaha. So in love with this serial!
All of us are infact super attracted to the show..Everyone has a individuality and characterization. Love how they are developing..story is progressing well too..
I hv watched 2 days to catch up...you are true story progression is very good...
Originally posted by lotus1963

Hahaha I binge watched it too and unlike you I didn't do so when i had time to kill but when I hardly had any time to spare!! hahaha. So in love with this serial!

Goodness... binge watching when there is hardly time, takes lots of interest to do it... I guess all of us are hooked...
Originally posted by BlueJayFire

All of us are infact super attracted to the show..Everyone has a individuality and characterization. Love how they are developing..story is progressing well too..

You are totally right... so far so good. I hope to maintain it...
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I hv watched 2 days to catch up...you are true story progression is very good...

2 days... is good... 6 hours was rush for me...