Rules & Announcements

Bhaskar’s Special Shout-Out Show in IF!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Friends

Get ready for another Birthday Bash in India Forums. Now are you all eager to know who the person is??  Ok, Let me give you all a chance to guess. Wink

He is a Global Moderator here, he is known as Global Bhai... Andar ki baat yeh hai, ki, all the Viewbies present in IF are very very Scared of this person...LOLLOL Ab kaaran kya hai pata nahi, par sab dharke maare bhaag jaate hai, jab woh online aata hai...Tongue

So Friends, i am sure by now, you all would have guessed who this favourite and scary GM is... LOLYes, you got it right. The GM is none other than Bhaskar. Bhaskar Bro celebrates his Birthday on 31st December. ClapClapClapSo let us get ready to make his Birthday a memorable one...

We will be having a Special Shout Out Show for Bhaskar. So friends, please start sending in your Special Messages to Bhaskar. Written messages as well as Recorded messages can be sent.

You can record your Messages and save it as MP3. Refer below for Recording Details...

Please use GOLDWAVE or AUDACITY to record and save your tracks. Save them as MP3. To save as MP3, you need the LAME encoder. Download HERE.

Please use RAPIDSHARE , Sendspace, TurboUpload, MegaUpload to upload the messages.

In addition to this, members can send the Written Messages by PM too.The Last Date to send in the Recorded as well as Written Messages for Bhaskar is 26th December.

Please send in your Messages by PM to Ms. Bholi Bhali on or before 26th December..

Thanking You

IF Development team 

Edited by sree - 22 December 2006 at 11:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09lil_desi_goddesambarinaaltafKool Ahmedsweet_shagunKiran.advilteenindia_usa~nikki~Silence_Goldnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhaskar’s Special Shout-Out Show in IF!!" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
ooohh thanks di! Embarrassed

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
thanx di 4 informin!will definately send my message soon!

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Oh wow... Thats great..

LOL LOL yes yes, we're all quite scared of him LOL LOL

Happy Advanced Birthday Bhaskar!

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 23 December 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
wow!! Big smile thnxx 4 informing di!! Embarrassed
n ya..i did hear all viewbies r scared of bhaskar bro.. Tongue LOL

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 December 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
thankx alot....will defenitely send my msg for bhaskar bro.......HAPPY BDAY IN ADVANCE BRO

Saraa

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 23 December 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
hmmm wow bhaskar bhai...its nice to see that and hope we will have a special party in SARE. Wink

SaaraCOMB

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraCOMB

Posted: 23 December 2006 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Ohhhhoooo....Rival gang ke Commander ka B'day.....Evil Smile

Who said all viewbies are scared of him.... Wink ...

All except for Don gang Commander....Cool....LOL

Bhaskar Bro be ready to gimme a gift on dis bery special day of urs. Embarrassed LOL
This is the only day wen he will not refuse to gimme tht one thing wich i want from him.Evil Smile

Don.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top