{KINSHUK MAHAJAN BIRTHDAY BASH}

Posted: 5 years ago
IT'S 17TH APRIL...GUESS...
                     GOOD SHAK...
IT'S SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY...GUESS WHOSE? 
                   It's Kinshuk Mahajan birthday...

With loads and lots of best wishes from all your fans , we say you Happy Birthday King...

Your works till date are a just amazing...you displayed a good husband, a good character, and most probably a good Friend ...

Here is a sweet treat on the name of you and a cute gift by all of your fans ... 

Scroll down plz!!!!

Edited by .ROSY. - 5 years ago
Let's enjoy the party guys...

Sorry for this small thread as I got the news late...
Kinshuk Mahajan is an Indian actor and model, who mainly appears in television serials. Smile

He came into limelight for his roles in daily series like Sapna Babul Ka...BidaaiClap and Chand Chupa Badal Mein. He was seen in Sony TV's serial Tum Aise Hi Rehna Embarrassedand Star Plus' show Tere Sheher MeinStar. Currently, he is seen in Colors' most popular show Naagin Season 2Big smile.

BIODATA
Kinshuk Mahajan was born on 17 April 1986Tongue in Delhi into a punjabi family. He has done his schooling from Delhi Public School, Delhi. He has graduated from Asian School Of Media Studies, Noida. He began his career as a teenage model by appearing both in print and on-camera ads for Bausch & Lomb, Airtel, Nokia, FDDI, Pedigree and others. Clap

Family
Marriage/Wife;
Kinshuk Mahajan got married to his longtime girlfriend Divya Gupta on 12 November 2011 in a grand Punjabi-style ceremony.StarStarStar

Career
Kinshuk Mahajan played a teenage boy in Hindi film 'Delhii Heights'Big smile. He made his television debut with 2007 serial Dhoom Machaao Dhoom.Big smile His breakthrough came with main role of Ranvir Rajvansh in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai.Clap In 2010 he joined the cast of Chand Chupa Badal Mein, Embarrassedin which he played the lead role. He was also part of Star Plus's reality show, Jee Le Yeh Pal. Star

Later Kinshuk has acted in the serial Afsar Bitiya in the main role as Pintu Singh For the first time in his career he played an antagonist in the serial Tere Sheher Mein. 
Favourites

Favourite Actor : Aamir Khan
Favourite Actress : Rani Mukherjee
Favourite Onscreen Jodi : Hrithik Roshan and Aishwariya Rai Bachchan
Favourite Holiday Spot : Switzerland and Delhi
Favourite Color : black
The most wonderful and remarkable job was in Naagin 2
He played the role of Rudra, Neela Sesh Naag.  He described the perfect friend on the show . 

^^^pics credits to myself
😳 thank you so much Rosy 🤗   

Happy birthday to the most handsome KM ❤️

Happy birthday kisnshuk may you get all the success in your life you desire.You are an amazing actor and you are very handsome❤️..I love you and once again a very happy birthday

!!!!!!Happy Birthday Kinshuk Mahajan.!!!!!!

A birthday bouquet of words I send to you -
May the days ahead be bright and Colorful
Full of joy, happiness and friendship
May you continue to be
Such an uplifting and positive force in so many people's lives
And may your year Ahead
Be Blessed and Happy - Always.

----(:)

Kinshuk Mahajan on the occasion of your Lovely Birthday Celebration I want to express few of my feelings about you and the Delight I found from your Power Skills❤️ kindly excuse me If I done any mistake.

I became your huge fan from the day you taken charge as a Nag Rudra❤️ which I wishing to see from Nagin series. from then there is no 'U' turn just day by day only fallen for your High Range of Performance.

Your Such Portrait Performer more than an Actor we can draw each and Every Expression of You Merge as a individual portrait Picture -Perfect Art❤️. your Eyes Can Arrest Anyone in them as their is no chance of Escape from Them just dwell in it to find out where is separating Route.
if I say any Definition of Versatility I just recommend All to view your "smiles" alone ❤️ You just Deliver Smiles of the Whole Content of scene Travel in Span of few Seconds Interval .by that "Smile" Gestures only we find how Worth We Watching on-screen Situations.

By your Nature of Expressions n Visuals of Your own I'm always find connection of "Nature" in You❤️ as "Hot Mountain" that you raise Hotness to Peak Pressure Levels With the Aggressive Scores""

As a "Cool fountain " with your Breezing Smiles Create Magic of Serene Surroundings in the form of "Known Smiles".
with Right Control on your Emotional State Performance We Just Lost Control on our "Moisture of Eyes "

As a "Deep Forest" you are with "Talent"Treasure Store❤️ .if Any one Enter There keep Finding Every Time New Things, New Shades Everything New, About You❤️ but Totally forgets that they lost the enter n exit route..

I'm loving to call as KM ❤️it's a short form but in my view you are "Killing Magician "❤️more than Kinshuk Mahajan"

Your Charm Decides everything possible Having You as Support in show travel .You Alone Sufficient to Handover Entire Responsibility to Showcase That we are Witnessing a more Worth Material.

your Personality Defines a Perfect Sculpture❤️ Moving with Sparks Installed in it ❤️ Your Style Describes Styling of Particular Character You Dressed Wat not each and Everything Comes from you, witness from you is "Great Delicious Pleasure to Eyes having Visual treat "❤️.and Soothing to Heart❤️.

As a "Spiritual Prayer "you are it is Perfectly Notifying from the Way your Take on the Characters. .Absorbing Them Through Your Soul and Heart and giving out as perfect Dedicated Devotee of Concerned Working Mark..❤️.

I just fell Short of Words to Describe Wat you are and how you made me so crazy to think about you always with your Magnificent Screen Presence and Brilliance in the span of few days with your Killer Performance❤️,

Rudra❤️ Became my all time Favorite Role just because of you Kinshuk mahajan
just Bow down for your magic and submitting my Gratitude in the form of this small amount of wishes.hope to see you in another role soon with Continuation of sparks of your Brilliant Magical score.

hope I engaged you few seconds with my pleasure of feelingsjust want a return gift as a Beautiful Sweet Smile Gesture from You.

wishing you a very happy Birthday and all success in your way May Lord shower Happiness blessings through out your life and stay Blessed with your family..

So many blessings,
So many wishes.
May you find yourself
Amidst grace of God
I wish all your dreams and desire come true
And you reap happiness in whatever you do
Happy birthday!

From One of loving Fan.
Name-- Chandana😊

Edited by vinnas - 5 years ago
Here is My Spl Vm on Our Dreamy Rockstar Kinshukmahajan ❤️ Birthday 🥳 ..

Happy Birthday KM ❤️Edited by vinnas - 5 years ago
Wishing The Most Amazing Good Looking Handsome Talented and Brilliant Actor a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY #KinshukMahajan Wish U Loads & Loads of Huge Success and Loads of Joy and Happiness in your Life Dear .No Words will eveerrr be able to describe my Love for you ...Keep Smiling and be Happy As Always ..GOD BLESS !!

@Rosy 

Such  Simple Beautiful Birthday Thread for KM ❤️ . Thanks a Lot for making it in such a Short span of time 🤗 ..really Appreciate from Bottom of my heart ❤️🤗.Amazing Thread👍🏼 ⭐️
Happy Birthday to my crush and love. May you get all the happiness and success in the world because you deserve it. 
May Allah bless you always with long life, love, success, prosperity, and great health

@Moni beautiful thread ❤️
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLGinBjWHo#action=share[/YOUTUBE]Edited by trinilisa - 5 years ago