Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hey, do any of you guys watch this serial Pyar ki Kashthi mein.. used to come n Wednesdays at 9.00 p.m.  

If so, do u know whats happening there these days... Havent been able to watch it for some time now and got some glimpses last night during the retelecast at 11.30 p.m.    Seems to be coming to an end at last... 

This is one cruise which has lasted a whole year and all they did was go around Singapore..LOL  I'd love to go on a fully paid for holiday on a cruise like this

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar ki Kashthi mein" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hetal

IF-Veteran Member

hetal

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i would like to go on sucha a cruise....im going but only for 2 days....Wink singapore is not such a big nation that it would take a whole year to go around..LOLi watch sometimes but havent watched since last 3 weeks..i watched wheh there was some competetion was going on....the couple was on bluff master...the gul was pretty good but the guy was serious whole time...

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged
yeah.....   It was nice when it started, then they just dragged it along for much too long....  Now, i saw a few bits and pieces yesterday, the girl Minu was getting jealous becos the guy was hugging Rita all the time and in the preview for next week, they showed Minu telling the guy that its all over between them and then the guys parents discovering Rita doing something and getting shocked...

I hope they end it soon without any dragging this for too long.

annwesha

annwesha

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged
 i completly agree wid the last sentence

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I have been on the same star cruise.. Star Virgo.. Its a gr8 experience.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Oh lovely....  I have been wanting to go on one... But I was told the Alaskan cruise is much better than the star one... Hopefully, next year, i will be on it.

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Oh lovely....  I have been wanting to go on one... But I was told the Alaskan cruise is much better than the star one... Hopefully, next year, i will be on it.

star cuise is No.1 go the singapore for holiday.. u board it from there.Big smile

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
sunny... i know that star cruise is from Singapore....

What i meant is that the Alaskan Cruise or the Med. cruise is much more better....  I want to go on that curise. 
The Alaskan cruise is for about 20 days min. and is truly awe inspiring is what I am told.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top