Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyarthiroy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awsm update dear.eagerly waiting fr nxt.
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
I guess Anjali is just lashing out to escape the past too.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol Anjali betiya is on a roll hehehe I loved her sarcastic talk. What ever you said about Khushi's mood swings is true for most of the depressed patience , because they themselves does not know what wlll cause them to react in a particular situation so it is hard for the people around them. 
Wow after a long time Arnav has laughed 
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice update last part was sweet
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy for Khushi, finally some improvements in her depression condition. I love this sarcastic Anjali...it seems that she doesn't like Khushi. You never told us about their parents.  Love the last paert where Khushi is able to make Arnav laugh. Nice part dear.
Goldenflowers thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

@savera - Yep depression is a very sensitive topic and strange would be their reactions.

@jyothi - Yes Kushi is improving. Agreed Anjali is sarcastic

@Priya - Thanq for encouraging words

@shiv - thanq for liking it

@coder - Yes past has made Anjali so sarcastic but she is not running away. Yes she has very sarcastic tongue but she is facing many still.

@Latha - yes anjali is hell sarcastic and she is a strong woman who is facing with a bold face. Yep even i liked arnav laughing after so many days. Yep, depression is very very strange and complicated

@arshi - thanq for liking the story

@sunithikapoor - Thanq for liking sarcastic Anjali. She has faced a lot. She doesn't hate Kushi and doesn't hold her responsible.

@Jeb - Thanq for liking the story
Goldenflowers thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
PART 7

Love is very strange. Love never gets satisfied with one thing. It starts from a small smile from the person we love, then to few words, few meets, few dates, few acceptances and then it goes to a stage where we want lover to say how much they love you. Heart is very very ajeeb,(strange), it never know when to be satisfied. Arnav singh Raizada is no exception. In fact when it comes to Arnav, his heart never gets satisfied. He is a man of perfection, true lover who wants attention from his love. He is possessive, dominating but then the other side of him is he is an insecured lover who wants to be assured everything is fine between them.

Khushi is so busy talking to NK since morning which he didn't like. Only he knows how much he is controlling not to shout at her, snatch the cell, bash NK and warn her no more NK. He was always jealous of the easy camaraderie between them. Both were in same class and school and to his dissatisfaction both did their Masters in the same class. This NK for him is like a parasite who will not leave them ever.

NK, manorama Mami and Manohar Mama used to stay in Lucknow and much to his displeasure they entered his life when he was 11 years old and Kushi 6 years old. Until NK entrance it is his daily ritual to convince Khushi to come to school. Her daily blackmail used to start with a chocolate to her favorite toy purchase. Even though he used to show his irritation for convincing her, he knows how much he used to love this part until this NK happened. Khushi never complained or became adamant not to go to school after NK. She used to be so excited to go with NK that 11 year old Arnav who doesn't even understand what love is or jealous is wanted to kick NK. It's not that his Khushi used to neglect him but then he never liked anyone getting close to Khushi. As it is he has long list of Raizada's and Gupta's who love her a lot and take her time.

He was irritated to the core when Khushi came smiling and sat on the dinner table. Its lunch time for heaven's sake and she spoke to him exactly 2 hours and that smile is not even leaving her face. She is so happy after the talk. Looks like NK can make her mood alright almost all the time. His dislike for NK has grown much more than he knows at the very moment when Khushi carelessly laughed after so many days. What does that NK has that he don't have? For heavens sake NK has a girl friend Lavanya,, why does NK involves so much with Khushi? His tirade of self monologue came to an end when he heard Payal and Khushi discussing NK would be returning to India and would be staying with them for few days. NK has moved to Australia after his masters. Khushi is so excited which he didn't like.

"I have work in Mumbai which I was pending it for this Rishikesh Trip. Tomorrow after we reach Delhi, take some rest Khushi and we will start in the night" declared Arnav. Yes there is actual work which is pending in Mumbai but then Aman can handle. He wants to go to Mumbai just for the sake of avoiding Khushi and NK meet.

"Arnav you go to Mumbai, I will stay in Delhi with jiji and Jiju." spoke Khushi

That has irritated him a lot. His ego, jealous, love has been hurt badly. "I never asked your opinion Khushi, you have to come. That's an order," he roared.

Khushi - "And why do you think I will listen to your order."  

Arnav - "I am not leaving without you Khushi. For the past 2 years I have never left you and how do you think I can leave you now."

Khushi - "I have never asked you to stay with me all the time. In fact we never even communicated until recently. Why did you stop your work for me? Frankly I will be at peace if you are not there." Before Khushi could stop speaking the last words which she never meant in the way it came out she has already spoken.

That really hit Arnav like a blow. He was about to answer something but his Nani said "Enough of this fight. Chote and Gudiya this is the last warning I am giving you both, don't fight again and we will think about Mumbai trip calmly. No one speaks a word until some time."

Khushi approached the furiously typing Arnav after an hour and said "sorry." which amused both Arnav and Payal. " I want to be little independent and then I want to do my things on my own. You people are hovering on me forever. Jiji is staying with me for the past 1.5 months just because I need this treatment. I feel guilty, I feel I am like that disabled person who needs someone assistance forever to take care of my things. I feel, I feel I am a burden" reasoned Khushi and started crying

That made both Payal and Arnav approach her and explain her she was never a burden or responsibility. She is very important part of their life. "You are very important to us Khushi and never think Akash, Arnav or me has stopped something in our life because of you. We are alright. God forbidden if something happens to me in future, would you not do the same" Payal questioned.

Arnav immediately admonished Payal for using something happening in future and said to Khushi "We like your company Khushi, that's why we take you everywhere wherever we go." said Arnav. "Can I hug you once please Khushi?" he requested

Khushi can see the angry, frustrated, helpless, agitated, furious, emotional and stubborn arnav but she never wants her Arnav to request or beg anyone. Khushi immediately ran into his waiting arms. It's been 2 years and 1.5 month precisely Arnav has hugged Khushi and he was elated and excited. The duo were in their own land of thoughts when Payal said that's call for a group hug, just not you both and smiled. The trio hugged forgetting whatever miseries and life problems they are facing at the moment.

Nani was content seeing the hug and has clicked a snap from her newest model Mobile which was given by Arnav. She learnt the features recently from Anjali and sent the snap immediately to Anju and Akash. Akash immediately called up Payal which made her go to some other place to talk freely.

"And even Nk is coming to Delhi for few days at the same time, Arnav. How can I miss him?" Khushi has to say the exact thing which he wants to avoid at any cost.

"Why don't you listen to me Khushi? Whatever I say is for your best. Come with me, Khushi." Arnav said

"Arnav I want to stay, I don't want to come to Mumbai. I want to stay in Delhi." Khushi said

This agitated Arnav again Why can't she understand why he is asking her to come to Mumbai with him. He knows he is restricting her to meet NK and there is also one more cause he wants to be away from Delhi. His Di. He knows he is avoiding the impending face off but he is just avoiding.

Arnav - "Why can't you for once listen to me Khushi?'

Khushi - "What do you mean by for once,Arnav?"

Arnav - "Once means once Khushi. When do you listen to me? In fact you don't even respect my decisions."

Khushi - "Didn't I come to this place because you have decided?

Arnav - "You got good treatment and there is hell lot of improvement na Khushi."

Khushi - "That is not the point here Arnav, I came here because you have decided and all has agreed because of you."

Arnav - May be one time Khushi, there are so many times which you never listened to me.

Khushi - Tell me one time I didn't listen you. You always impose things on me. And I do it too. I stayed in Raizada house after my parents death just because you have decided that.

Arnav - It's not because I decided Khushi. It is because your Jiji has strictly warned you that if you stay alone in your house, she will leave Raizada house and come and stay with you.

Khushi - "That too but you always impose on me. From the childhood you always demand and command things. I have to do all the things you say. In fact just because of you I look like a stubborn women who don't listen others. You just command me and I have to face the burnt"

Arnav - That statement of Khushi has seriously touched all his wrong buttons. He couldn't control the next sentences. "I never wanted to go to Harvard, leaving all of you and particularly you.  You know that but you had sided with my dad whom I dislike and made a team and sent me there. I didn't like Anjali Di marriage with Shyam and I went against all to stop it but then you have to plot against me and sided Anjali Di decision. You have always sided my opponent. Actually why did Anjali marriage with Raj stopped. I have said many times not to dress like that and go for your farewell. You were just 15 years old then and you have to disobey me. Didn't it cost Raj bhaiyya freedom. He is in jail."

Oh shit what did he speak. He never want to speak that. It is not Khushi fault, it is not Di fault either. It is not both of their fault why Raj bhaiyya is in jail. He never wanted to state this and that too when she is not in a correct state of mind

Khushi froze for the things she listened. She knows some of them are true. She knows she is responsible for few things due to her over goodness of listening everyone and forgetting to decide what is really right and few things happened because of her childishness. She never wanted her own bhaiyya to be in jail. She never actually wanted. She can watch Arnav approaching her to say sorry but she don't want it. One thing she never wanted is Arnav holding her responsible for Anjali Di marriage. She knows he don't know everything happened that day but still he has no right to blame her or anjali Di.

"Khushi I didn't mean a thing I said. I am sorry. You know I don't have control of my tongue when I am angry. I loose it badly, you know that Khushi. I agree what I say is bad but I don't mean a thing.

"You know Arnav, sometimes I feel what people call you is true. You are not only ruthless, emotionless but also heartless." Hope we both never met Arnav. I might have nice life. Frankly if Raizada's were not there may be my bhaiyaa wouldn't have been in jail, may be my parents would have been alive. May be I wouldn't have been in trauma and may be Anjali Di should have married nice guy. Saying that she left the place breaking someone heart badly

Shutting his door with a thud, he collapsed. He knows Khushi somehow is not liking his company. He knows he has casuistic tongue, he is ruthless and emotionless too. He knows but he is not heartless, it beats for her. He knows Gupta has faced worst because of Raizada's but he never thought Khushi wishes she never met him. He don't know how to make things alright. He doesn't how to bring back that love and companionship between two. He was furious, he was helpless, disappointed, dis heartened and most importantly very very sad. In all his emotions he forgot the first and basic thing even Khushi don't mean what she was saying, she is not in proper mind set.

That day with Arnav and Khushi, there were three more people whose heart broke that they couldn't do justice for their siblings. Payal who has switched video conference with Anjali and Akash to show that Khushi and Arnav are talking properly has unknowingly made anju and akash also witness the serious face down which they never expected
Edited by Goldenflowers - 5 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Things seem to have gone terribly wrong in the past. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when we are angry or frustrated we should never speak because we say things which we will regret later and that is what Arnav and Khushi did they both are in a very bad situation and they both have lost a lot and they both are suffering at this point of time they should not talk when they are not in a good mood atleast one of them should keep quite but today they both  spoke a lot and they both have hurt each other. I hope they realize it soon and talk to each other 
Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
IPKKND seems like a mere love hate relationship between two fictional characters to many people.
But, the writers are coming with all the more interesting plots without loosing the essence of the original characters.
It may sound unbelievable, but, this is really helping me in looking at real people in positive light and understanding them better.
Hast off to all those writers who are making a difference to the mindset. 
The conversation between Arnav and Kushi is exactly the way it happens in real life.
Well done.
Kushi admits that Arnav does not know the full story.  So, who is going to tell him?  Very intense and interesting.
Cheers...