EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD (EDT-1) - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
whatsapp match fixing going on! 😆
 Is no1 watching live now? ðŸ˜• Am I the only ullu soul here? Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 5 years ago
BTW looks like Sony is revamping its marketing ideas finally!!! New marketing gimmicks n for once I'm happy! But since they r showing their SAB TV shws ad, wish they show our shw ads in SAB too... Esp during its popular shows...
You're not alone! I just started watching haha but there is no point I'm not in India me watching doesn't contribute...
Originally posted by .Rangeeli.

You're not alone! I just started watching haha but there is no point I'm not in India me watching doesn't contribute...

Oh kool thank god I'm not talking to myself!😆

N yeah, I dun think even i'm contributing to trp... they hv weird system of calculating trps... I had once chkd in BARC website, they had said something about some meters wch r installed in selected houses, wch calculate the time spent on channels in those particular households... So yeah... no meter in mine...  

Nyways I'm scared for Prabhakar... I like that actor too much now...
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Oh kool thank god I'm not talking to myself!😆

N yeah, I dun think even i'm contributing to trp... they hv weird system of calculating trps... I had once chkd in BARC website, they had said something about some meters wch r installed in selected houses, wch calculate the time spent on channels in those particular households... So yeah... no meter in mine...

Nyways I'm scared for Prabhakar...I like that actor too much now...

I feel it is ridiculous...as most shows are viewed online than live...even most of friends in India are watched shows later on recorded one...this algorithm need to be changed ...Edited by LIKEDMG - 5 years ago
Good morning guys!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Here's the Sony TV feedback link. Request a timing change for better TRPs and ask them not to mess with prabhakar too! 

Say we love Prabhakar and not to kill of the character. And even if they are planning to harm him for the sake of story progression, at least they can leave him alive even if temporarily disabled which can be corrected by rehabilitation! ðŸ˜ģ This show needs him!!

Also tweet them! @SonyTV  ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 5 years ago
Total siyappa was yesterday's episode ðŸ˜†
Where is this going!ðŸĪŠ

Sid thinks Anushka ka rishta aaya hai uske liye ðŸĪĢ

Bechaare ko din mein taarein nazar aa gaye  ðŸĪĢ
Anushka somehow congratulated him for his marriage fixation. LOL 
I hope he isn't embarrassed by asking some stupid question 
Originally posted by ..AjabdeBaisa..

Total siyappa was yesterday's episode ðŸ˜†
Where is this going!ðŸĪŠ

Sid thinks Anushka ka rishta aaya hai uske liye ðŸĪĢ

Bechaare ko din mein taarein nazar aa gaye  ðŸĪĢ
Anushka somehow congratulated him for his marriage fixation. LOL 
I hope he isn't embarrassed by asking some stupid question 

I have mixed feelings for this. Didn't want the shadi angle up so soon. 
Bahut raita phelene wala hai.
I hope he uses his grey cells and doesn't get embarrassed. 
Originally posted by bworm

I have mixed feelings for this. Didn't want the shadi angle up so soon. 
Bahut raita phelene wala hai.
I hope he uses his grey cells and doesn't get embarrassed. 

Looking at him, I felt he didn't believe it initially. Thought it was some prank pulled off by Purva. But then when Anushka says it now, I don't know how he'll react. The plus point is Srikanth is with them, hesh so silly anyways. I hope they just laugh over it and end it. Btw I think Anushka is totally referring to something else by Shaadi (how he'd referred to lawyers as his gfs) ðŸ˜†
Otherwise she wouldn't be so happy ðŸ˜†