+::+ Ishqbaaaz : Help Me Find This Thread +::+ - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by sh_aarohi

Hey dear 
We got that scene only in the segment 
But it was cropped in the show 

What !!!!! They cropped it 
Hiii... I just wanted to ask if anybody remembers the old names given to the three characters of ishqbaaaz eg. Rudra was supposed to be agastya singh oberoi... annika was supposed to be koel so whag were the other two names!!!
Originally posted by Tremors

Hiii... I just wanted to ask if anybody remembers the old names given to the three characters of ishqbaaaz eg. Rudra was supposed to be agastya singh oberoi... annika was supposed to be koel so whag were the other two names!!!

I remember Shivaay's name- Aniket Singh Oberoi. Forgot what was Omkara's name. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MysticRiver

I was looking for a short story/ two shot..The story is set after the 3 months lapse when Anika returns..There is a scene like Shivaay realizes Anika might have left him for a reason and next he is about to leave on his bike, Anika acts like she is getting unconscious, Shivaay carries her in and from the corner of his eyes sees Rudra, Omkara hiding behind a pillar..Can someone give me the link to the story? 

??
Originally posted by Rainy-Season

I remember Shivaay's name- Aniket Singh Oberoi. Forgot what was Omkara's name. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Thanks!!

I know its not the right forum, but I am hoping someone can help :) Can any Kunal fan send me details where I can watch the Twistwala love  episodes with Kunal and Bharthi online? Also The buddy project 2... Hotstar doesnt work in my country so maybe a google drive or any other place? Thanks so much in advance!!Edited by OmkiShomki - 5 years ago
I m looking for Shivika OS 

It's about their divorce .. Annika left OM he gave the papers to her and Shivaay is resless .. can't focus in office
Finally goes to her house and says she'll always going to be his love etc. 

Please help.looking for re reading since v long
Hi

I am looking for downloadable link for Shivika episodes from episode no. 500 till date

Thanks!
Help needed in finding a fan fic

Shivaka married and separated.

Oberois go for a royal wedding and find Anika there. She's the eldest daughter and crown princess who was kidnapped as a little girl
Hi! 
I've been looking for an OS (if i remember right). It's a one shot set after everyone (Shivika, Rikara, Ruvya) find out that Soumya is negative before Rudy's wedding. Soumya feels bad for Anika's death and is crying because she misses her or something. Anika finds her in her Rosi Rani avatar and they talk. Soumya finds out Rosi Rani is Anika and she shares her feelings with Anika. That's about all I can remember. It's been ages, I forgot to book mark mark it and I badly want to read it again.. If someone knows it's name, could you please tell me? Thanks for looking in!