R u waiting for Sikander's love track as desperately as I m

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Plz say a yes or no..
I donno whose the lead girl opposite him as nimmi is dying hope they get Pooja gor..I loveee her
But what about lovely????
I like Pooja gor but I like Gul khan girl Surabhi Jyoti too...she will look so good with Mohit
Hi all
I m a silent reader
This is an adaptation of a Tamil show on Star Vijay
So far, the plot has been the same.
The story is that kulfi s character would move in to sik s home. His bro and his wife being childless will take an instant liking for the child. Thereby treating kulfi as their own. The elder bro will also start reaching music to the child. Lovely s character wud become insecure since this child has a beautiful voice and her child doesn't have one. So, the trio - lovely, her mom and dad ll give a very tough time to kulfi and treat her real bad ! The torture actually got worse by the day that I gave up on it
So far, there is no new female lead opp sik other than lovely s characterEdited by winkydinks - 6 years ago
read future plot on IF article. Bahut siappa plot hai😊
Kulfi meeting step mom first before father. Lovely milne nahi degi kulfiko sikender se. curious to know baap beti ka milap
I adore this child artist kulfi and am sure once she meets up with sikender...the scenes between them will be charismatic. Mohit is awsome actor and will have to wait for sikfi jodi to come face to face😃
Posted: 5 years ago
Nope, spare me the torture. 
Am looking forward for kulfi s track 
Originally posted by winkydinks

Hi all
I m a silent reader
This is an adaptation of a Tamil show on Star Vijay
So far, the plot has been the same.
The story is that kulfi s character would move in to sik s home. His bro and his wife being childless will take an instant liking for the child. Thereby treating kulfi as their own. The elder bro will also start reaching music to the child. Lovely s character wud become insecure since this child has a beautiful voice and her child doesn't have one. So, the trio - lovely, her mom and dad ll give a very tough time to kulfi and treat her real bad ! The torture actually got worse by the day that I gave up on it
So far, there is no new female lead opp sik other than lovely s character
Actually it is remake of bengali show. Near future toh koi love track nahi tha actual show me . But kuch 1.5 saal baad bengali show k kulfi k dad k love interest introduce huye the 
Ohh god 1.5 yrs ka wait inna vadda siyappa
I m in love with kulfi Sikander track right now but I want true love in Sikander's life too.. he is such s nice guy.. why shud he be stuck to lovely.. I hope they have a girl entering his life too..
 O the father Daughter track is very good. No need for any other
Originally posted by Glamorgirl15

read future plot on IF article. Bahut siappa plot hai😊
Kulfi meeting step mom first before father. Lovely milne nahi degi kulfiko sikender se. curious to know baap beti ka milap
I adore this child artist kulfi and am sure once she meets up with sikender...the scenes between them will be charismatic. Mohit is awsome actor and will have to wait for sikfi jodi to come face to face😃
No doubt so far we have seen that they really have a very good bonding but HOPE they change it here and Sikandar got to know that Kulfi is his daughter... Not, that she's treated badly by Lovely and family then Sikandar will get to know about her then with a simple Sorry everything get resolve instantly...I want a change.