Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Sam is not gonna spare him... He knows very well that he did it intentionally... He's squeeze keshav the way he was squeezing the sweater πŸ˜†
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is his only escape, And is  his only prison...Only she can hurt him and she can heal him...
Dadi and Keshav have ''scrubbed off the warmth of sweater'' and ''scrubbed him off wrong way''.

So the only way left is a ''blast without fumes.''

Keshav marega lekin tadap tadap ke..😈
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">She is his only escape, And is his only prison...Only she can hurt him and she can heal him...
</font>

<font color="#181818" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Dadi and Keshav have ''scrubbed off the warmth of sweater'' and ''scrubbed him off wrong way''.</font>

<font color="#181818" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So the only way left is a ''blast without fumes.''</font>

<font color="#181818" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Keshav marega lekin tadap tadap ke..😈</font>

Just wondering kaise tadpayega...never underestimate Dhadhi...she is no less !!but am sure at least once she will fail at the hands of our hero πŸ˜†
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic567

Sam is not gonna spare him... He knows very well that he did it intentionally... He's squeeze keshav the way he was squeezing the sweaterπŸ˜†

Really waiting to see...the way he squeezed the water ...the look on Sameers face seeing the servant do that said a million words ...lord!! kya hoga...just waiting...
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkatfanfrevr

if it was holi he cudv put that water bak on daadi or keshavπŸ˜†

oh yes !! for sure... πŸ˜†
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Just wondering kaise tadpayega...never underestimate Dhadhi...she is no less !!but am sure at least once she will fail at the hands of our hero πŸ˜†

Haan she would use all her experience of bitchiness but then our hero has MunDit and PreeNa to rescue.Koi idea to nikal jayega..
All things apart.This is so sick and I am not okay with such scenes.πŸ˜•
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalii123

U said it all...She does care for Sameer..The way she kissed him on the forehead and thought of Nanus words..There is something more to her actions i feel..Her concern in the night was definitely genuine..I find her luv on Rohan a lille forced from her side..Dono if shes doin it al for Dadi..Somewhere i feel tat Rohans moms death mite b due to Vishaka mayb..i mayb wrong too,but ..
Whn Dadi is talkin ill abt Sameers upbringin ,Vishaka is definitely feelin bad n tat is showin up on her face,but i feel somethin is stoppin her from takin a stand..Like u said,something really has to happen,for Vishaka to break down emotionally,only then Sameer wil stand up caring less of the consequences as long as he has Vishaka wit him

Yes...wondering will it be Sameer going/running away to Ahmedabad that will be the turning point in their relationship ??
anjalii123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes...wondering will it be Sameer going/running away to Ahmedabad that will be the turning point in their relationship ??

i feel Sameer not returning in time from Ahmedabad wil b the turning point mayb..She shows concern whn hes sleepin,but doesnt do whn he is awake and when any of the somanis r around..Kuch tho hain other than Dadi said..I think even during the bet phase,Dadi must have lied tat Rohan is hurt isiliye,Vishaka n Somani decide to leave to Delhi immediately...Vishaka tried stayin back but somani insisted..Even aft Nanu passed away,Dadi faked illness n made sure they got back to Delhi b4 than planned..N vishaka isnt sayin anythin to the servant too..Kuch tho hain..N unless she has an emotional break down @somepoint Sameer wud never understand wat is triggerin her to behave this way..N i cant wait to c  vishaka shower her luv on Sameer genuinely..this boy has been waitin for her luv since a kid
Edited by anjalii123 - 6 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalii123

i feel Sameer not returning in time from Ahmedabad wil b the turning point mayb..She shows concern whn hes sleepin,but doesnt do whn he is awake and when any of the somanis r around..Kuch tho hain other than Dadi said..I think even during the bet phase,Dadi must have lied tat Rohan is hurt isiliye,Vishaka n Somani decide to leave to Delhi immediately...Vishaka tried stayin back but somani insisted..Even aft Nanu passed away,Dadi faked illness n made sure they got back to Delhi b4 than planned..N vishaka isnt sayin anythin to the servant too..Kuch tho hain..N unless she has an emotional break down @somepoint Sameer wud never understand wat is triggerin her to behave this way..N i cant wait to c vishaka shower her lub on Sameer genuinely..this boy has been waitin for her luv since a kid

Same here I am waiting for Sameer to see Vishakas affection for him...I feel Rohan also pretends affection in front of Sameer...its a way of getting back at him...the relationship between Rohan and Vishaka seems very filmy.. a lil too much...normally boys when they grow up ..all the time hug nahi karenge...yeah might wipe their face on mothers dress ...but too much chipkna is not their cup of tea... πŸ˜† by the time they reach 9 - 10 yrs...and you try to even hug them or kiss them they will say ...ma don't do that ..you are embarrassing me ...that's a typical boy!! and here toh Rohan seems a lot diff..I agree there are exception but I feel he is doing it on purpose ...the look he gives to Sameer after hugging Vishaka is worth watching...he isn't that calm as ppl think...after all dhadhi's gene will be there... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 6 years ago
anjalii123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same here I am waiting for Sameer to see Vishakas affection for him...I feel Rohan also pretends affection in front of Sameer...its a way of getting back at him...the relationship between Rohan and Vishaka seems very filmy.. a lil too much...normally boys when they grow up ..all the time hug nahi karenge...yeah might wipe their face on mothers dress ...but too much chipkna is not their cup of tea... πŸ˜† by the time they reach 9 - 10 yrs...and you try to even hug them or kiss them they will say ...ma don't do that ..you are embarrassing me ...that's a typical boy!! and here toh Rohan seems a lot diff..I agree there are exception but I feel he is doing it on purpose ...the look he gives to Sameer after hugging Vishaka is worth watching...he isn't that calm as ppl think...after all dhadhi's gene will be there... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Haan regarding Rohan i agree too..Silently hes takin badla from Sameer mayb..yeah vishaka n Rohans pyaar seems so filmy especially from Rohans side..I agree boys aft a certain age,dnt like huggin and al from the mothers they do feel embarassed..I think Dadi purposely made Rohan like tat..Im sure she knew tat @some point of their lives Sameer wil come over,so pehle sey hii shes layed her cards quiet well..Yesterday,she was reminding Vishaka why she agrred to their wedding etc n tat Rohan shudnt shares her luv wit Sameer etc..Kuch tho hain ..Rohan behaves like a 5 year old milk baby..Mayb initailly he wil continue doin his PDA on vishaka but gradually he mite c wat Dadi is upto and then the spoiler video of his plays mayb in the one he questions his mom..
Glad atleast vishaka sense tat Sameer was feelin lille lost seeing their pyaar n all