•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
😊 finally it's here...I have never seen such a touching scene in any serial in tv...feels like to fall in love with these two adorable couple...ARNI...you guys have rocked again...you uniting has left us ardent fans smile...hats off to such am amazing cast of ARNI ...n the creators for such brilliant script n song picturazation...well to me it's a inifnite 10 out of 10...may God bless and give success to both PRIYANKA AND TARUN...love this serial and them both...
Today's episode was amazing! Loved it! the sequence was so dreamy and romantic. <333 AHH MY HEART CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS CUTENESS. ðŸ˜³
Btw i sent you an inbox, i don't know if you got it? :S
Originally posted by Hcreations123

Today's episode was amazing! Loved it! the sequence was so dreamy and romantic. <333 AHH MY HEART CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS CUTENESS. ðŸ˜³
Btw i sent you an inbox, i don't know if you got it? :S

Hi ..no I didn't receive any...inbox...n again the episode of 23rd was just splendid
yes the Reunion episode was so emotional and heart touching...totally falling for Tarun and Priyanka with each passing episode...
Originally posted by sitakshii

yes the Reunion episode was so emotional and heart touching...totally falling for Tarun and Priyanka with each passing episode...

Totally a well shot scene...100% into character so natural ...it's beautiful and heart touching...I feel totally astonished to see such a great characters of tarun and priyanka...