MC Musicianz (MOTW)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Hey to all my fellow MCianz Big smile

Firstly i wasnt sure where else to post this so i just made a new topic.. but u guys can close it after afterwards.. thats fine Smile

K basically... i noticed that we used to have Music Corner MOTWs.. aka Musicians LOL.. luv that name btw hehe... and i was wondering what happened to it? I think its been almost a few months since we last had a MOTW? Plz correct me if i'm wrong.

I think it would be great if we could start this up again... as its really a great opportunity for us to all get to know each other thru asking questions and reading the responses of the MOTW.. and its a great way to recognise those ppl who actively contribute to this forum.

Maybe every week might be too often to have a MOTW.. we could possibly even extend it for 2 or 3 weeks if needed.. until a new MOTW is decided. What do u think?

Plz share ur views on this and hopefully we can get the MOTW back up and running Big smile

Thanks guys!

~Luvneet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MC Musicianz (MOTW)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
o ya.. we need 2 have another 1// whoz it gon b? Wink Embarrassed Big smile

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged
great idea......
but instead of Having MOTWeek y not MOTFortnight so that we will b having 2musicians ever month or can have MOTMonth...wat say?

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

let's see what we can do...shall discuss this w/ReemaBig smile...in future, please PM the mod (Jem) & viewbie (Reema) your suggesstions.

Thanks,

Jem

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.