~*Happy Birthday Pooj!*~

Posted: 17 years ago

Today, a sweet little angel is turning 17. She is one of the very popular ones. All her friends know how kind, sweet, helpful, luving and caring she is. According to me, she is perfect!! She has been with me through all my ups and downs. We all love her more than a friend. She is not only a great friend, but is a veryy talented dancer. She recently won the UK boogie woogie regionalz.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Congratz pooj! You have made all of us proud! We all love you!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

awwww...its my pooj'z b'day😳😳 note..MY pooj..noone elsesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i just wanna wish u many many many more happy returns of the day from the bottom of my heart..i hope u celebrate manyy mroe to come..may God bless u with all the happiness, success and grant all ur wishesπŸ˜›πŸ˜› ok..so i cld sit here and write a book of emotional stuff..but am not going toπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†lemme write abt a few of our veryy memorable times together instead..cuz i have all the time in the world for it rite now..lol..

wht can i say abt u? words can nvrr sum u up..u r the bestest frnd and sister i cld everrr find in anyone..for 2day, am gonna ignore all the bad qualities u have and concentrate on the good onez..ok..am sure tht makes u happy..where did it all start? umm..it was the one PM i sent u saying long time no see..tht got us soooo closee..it all started with being crazyy on IF..we used to have wikiddd times talking together on shamu club, mona club, reunions, msn, yahoo, phone, PMz...those r the days i wld nvr ever forget! i rlyy donno wht we used to talk abt..o yea..one day on msn we talked for 10 hrz straight..tht was awesomee mann..lol..i havent broken tht record yet..hehe..

btw, wht happened to our planings abt going to pluto?πŸ˜• it was mars, then mercury, then jupiter, then saturn..and then finally pluto..lmao..ok...its iigh..once we get rid of school, we can finally accomplish our goals then..without any stress..lol..y did we plan to go there again?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think it was something like we were not fit to be here..even doctors gave up on us..loool..shoot..even i strted droolingπŸ˜† rex is foood yhπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

so its been a yr since we got married..and its been 8 months since u forgot abt tht😭😭 imna find someone btr and ditch u..lol..noo..i can neva do tht😳😳 u used to ditch me over the most non important ppl for a while but tis k..u got over itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the way u kept saying awwww...looool..when amritha and i used to argue like crazyy..i found it soooo funnnyy..lol..tht made me crack up all the moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then i used to think, u were one of the silent ppl..but now i realise i was COMPLETELY wrong..u r one of those kinds tht dont shut up!..lol..ur bare hyper..god knws where u get all tht energy from..glycolysis working extra timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i bet u dint get thtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i burn 30000 calories jsut talking to uπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok..so am hoping noone is rllyy bored in life and readz this msg..cuz its full of nonsenseπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† omg..do u remember the yahoo emo u were in luv with? and the confused one i was in luv with..haha..we have definately shared the mostttt craziesttt timez ever..then we have had our own rough timez as well well..in a way am glad tht the things tht shdnt have happened..did occur..cuz somewhere deep down our heartz..we both genuinely cared for eachother throughout and tht got us all the more closer..so the ppl who r going around thinking they can break our relationship, plz read this..just cuz ur creating a gazillion fake ids and PMing both of us..or u opening posts abt us is not going to ruin anythingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†anywayz..its ur b'day..lol..

pooj..u've been with me throughout..through my most crucial times and thru my most craziest timez..πŸ€—πŸ€—i knw i have u by my side if not anyone else..ppl mite feel everything i said is fake..am exxageratting..both both u and i knw how true, how special this is..and tht this is coming straight from my heart..after all this time u've spent with me, am sure u realized i nvr say stuff which i dont mean..u knw everythinggg abt me tht i knw abt myself..u sometimes knw me btr than i knw myself..u knw abt the ppl who i luv, who i care abt..and ofcourse abt the ones i strongly dislike (wink wink)πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sry..just had to throw tht in there..lol..

u'v made me feel sooooo loved..got in sooo much self confidence, determination into me..the sweet wordz u say r enough to make my day..when u said "but the thing is i wld choose u over anyone.." just brought tearz to my eyez..tht was soooooooo sweet of u..u've said sooooo many such things which will alwayz remain in my heart..i dont want to write them all here..lol..its all in my memory bookπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ u respect me and luv me for who i am..u understand my insecurity and have alwayz helped me through it..i donno if i can ever repay for all this..but u r in my everyday prayers..πŸ€—we mite not say sweet thingz to eachother everyday..but u r alwayzzz in my thoughts and prayers..ur name comez up atleasttt oncee everyday..

like i said in the jodi thingy..to me..ur perfect..ur one among the veryy few (like 2 other ppl) i share everything with..i dont fear loosing..i nvr think before i say anything thing to u..so tht shd explain howw special and precious u r to me..i will do anythinggg for us to stay this way throughout our livez..i just wanna thank u for being sooo supportive and sweet..u r simply the best..and i mean it..πŸ€—πŸ€—i've sometimez taken advantage and woke u up during late hrs just cuz i needed someone to talk to..those bare missed callz i used to give...goshπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it was fun though..lol..u used to come on and sleep on ur lappy..hehe..u were affected by my syndrome thru the internet..i feel soo good..someone is influenced by me..hehe..

anywayz..enough of boring u..have a wikidddd day!! eat loadz and loadz of cake..i knw u will anywayz..u nvr care abt ur calories..lol..i knw u wont send me any😭 i was generous enough on my b'day to give u all my cake..but u said it tht day itself tht just cuz i gave u everything dosent mean am getting any on ur b'day..lol..its ok...i knw how to steal it from u..btw, try not kill and eat ppl on ur b'day..its paap..lol..freaking ppl eaterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg..pencil eaterπŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..awww..tht face is soooo cute..i claim it on IF as well..so tht face is mine on yahoo, msn and IF..so u btr back offπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†

ok..so i definately do not want to stop writing..but i am going to end it..lol..manyy more happy returns of the day once again..have a wikidddd day!! dun party too much though..lol...and make a promise tht u will nvr drink red bull againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope u liked the thread and the few sigz i made..i cant beleive i spent 2 weeks of my hard work on uπŸ˜† so yea..am soo smartt..i said i was making a sig for ayesha's b'day and asked u to pick out dollz..which i used for ur sigπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lotsss of luv,
ur daisyyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
xxxxxxxxxxx
Divzz

πŸ€—

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

HAPPY BDAY POOJA SWEETY πŸ˜› WHERE R U YAR!! kitna time huwa no news ! i hurd u won yu London Regional Finals !! am sure u gnna beat all yu compit. american galz in usa πŸ˜³πŸ˜†!! n ya touch me raha karo ok !! happy bday once agen n yaa i miss ya πŸ˜³πŸ˜† love Sameer πŸ˜›

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

happy birthday pooja, may all your wishes come true.πŸ˜› I am so so glad we became friends, its so much fun talking to you. I remember, i used to come on really early and we would always talk for hours.πŸ˜› Remember our plan for kidnapping jay sean.πŸ˜† we still gotta do that, and we gotta get sameer to help us, cuz we won't be able to carry jay.πŸ˜† Your one of the sweetest, caring, nicest, person i have ever met. πŸ€— always stay happy & keep smiling. eat lots lots of cake, and have mucho fun.πŸ˜›

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Happy Birthday Pooja!!! Its been great knowin u and although we havent talked much..i noe u as a fellow shamu-ian..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...our love for shamu made us closer..nd made us frndz.today is ur special day grl..ITS UR BURDAI!!!..wooo hooooooπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒenjoy ur specail dayyy..hope u get lots of presents..lol..u deserve an awesome burdaiii!!!.enjoy ur day nd luv u lotsss,annaπŸ€—

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

pooja bennnnnn a.k.a ma parliament a.k.a ma moja😳

~*~*~*~
,,',
?a??? ??????a? ,,',
~*~*~*~

firstly imna sing a pretti song for yur bday😳 hope yu lyk it😳
*alien music*
~ aaj dharti se gagan ka
phoolon se chaman ka
ghataon se pawan ka
ho raha milan
poojaaa poojaaaa
poojaaa poojaaaa ~
😳😳😳
 i kno yu loved it !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
juzz rememba we're not aloneπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
to make yur bday propa special, if i cud, i wuda worn a jaduu suit, n come sing dis for yu😳but too bad i cantπŸ˜†
*~*~

ok ennuf of mi rubbishπŸ˜†lets get to da juicy stuff i bet yur finkin init lol !! yeyyyy its yur bday *:::*  lets partayyyyy !!πŸ˜› hope yu hav a wikd day todayy !!! eat cake lyk yu'v neva eaten befoπŸ˜† dun worry bout da calories !! aaj ka din sab kuch chalta haiπŸ˜† n party till yu drop *literally*πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† so ur 17 now ehπŸ˜‰ ooo ma parliament is growin soo quicklyπŸ˜­πŸ˜† bun dun matta how old n grey yu get, imna styll love yu😳 lol

hmm ab kya kahu aapke bare meinπŸ€”πŸ˜† i dun fink i need to go into details on how we met firstπŸ˜† lekin agar tu bhul gayee ho to ye lai ek lil scriptπŸ˜† :
pooja : congratz moony😳
moony : aww fanx hunπŸ˜›
pooja : np at all😳 congratz agen
moony : aww so sweet of yu !! fanx agenπŸ˜›
pooja : yeh i kno am sweet😳 dats y congratz once more😳
moony : *wot a weirdo* jk jk jkπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
 i hope dat refreshd yur memory pooja benπŸ˜† i swer it woz hillariousπŸ˜† but juzz from dat i cud tell yu woz such a sweet gal😳  n yu kno u've not changed one bit since denπŸ˜›
~*~*~
*~*
its so easy to tok to yu bout nefinπŸ˜› yur propa safe lol ! weneva yu need me, yu kno i got yur bak !! i truss yu loadz !! n o ye i kno yu wanted to kno dat fing i alwayz hide😳 ima tell yu it soonπŸ˜† promise dis time lol ! errytime i see da big ben n parliament down central, id alwayz be lyk da big ben is taller den da parliement *except dat dis tym yur taller den meπŸ˜­πŸ˜†* but styll der alwayz togetha no matta wotπŸ˜› nuffin can break it down, except a bulldozer maybeπŸ˜† but i kno a bulldozer aint gona break us apart lol n dats how i describe yu n meπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
~*~*~
oo ye one otha fing i love bout yu, is dat yur a dancerπŸ˜ƒ dancers rocksπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ n yur such a wikd dancer mannnn !!!πŸ˜ƒ fank goddddd yu txtd me dat day to wotch view asia els id miss yur performance !! soz cudnt txt back, me n my normal credit issuesπŸ˜† n omgggg kya performance thii !!! da expression *aaye haayeeeπŸ˜‰* yu kno dat line : jaan jale naino tale !! n da way yu moved yur eyesπŸ˜› i woz lyk ohoooo mari pooja ben to bo saras nache cheπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but seriousely i loveddd yur performance !! n yu sooooooo lyk totally deservd to win man !!πŸ˜› i felt lyk gettin up on stage n dancin too😳 i wana go to boogie woogie nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†*~*~

yu kno i can juz go on n on n on bout yuπŸ˜† ok so juz to end it !! sirf yehi kehna chahti hu ke i sincerely hope sirf aaj hi nahee, but hamesha hi teri saari dreamz n wishes poori ho !! or tu dunya ki har khushi hasil kar sake !! or success paye in woteva yu do !! n of course cant forget havin a hot hunk by yur sideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ye sab dil se dua mangti hu 😳 cos i feel am blessed to hav yu as a mate😳
ek or baat ! yu styll aint sent me dat one page essay on da initials of yur common room n wot it stands forπŸ˜† i wuda give yu detention, lekin its yur bday to aaj maaf kardeti hu😳 go on, say am sweet n nice n carinπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
once agen hav a blastt !!! keep rockin !! keep bein da way u r ! dun change for neoneπŸ˜›
once agen HaPpI bDaY
n sorry bout da essay i wrote abhiπŸ˜†

~*~*~*~

lov ya alwayzzzzzz
.. ur big ben ..

..x.. mOoNy ..x..

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

πŸ€—

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

pooj ma blackbeast πŸ€—
happy bday
πŸ€—πŸ€—

17 yrs old...wow buddhi...i can c white hair growing on dat buddhi head of urssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†jk😳
ufff now wot can i say, actually i can say bare stuff bout u lol

i heard bout u from ma sis da 1st time...dat time i neva use 2 come on FG lol she told me bout dis pooja girl who came on boogie woogie, n i was like wth😲rely..koolπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† n den i saw u on boogie woogie early dis yr, n u wer rely goodπŸ˜ƒ
i had sooo many nicknames....remember blackbeast, dat was like our craze from kankπŸ˜³πŸ˜† u kept on callin me blackbeastbuh infact u wer the real BBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u still havnt kidnapped me as yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†im still waiting 4 dat time lol, which im sure its neva eva eva eva gonna comeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†im rite arnt i?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u rememba dat name u gave me....MUNKIπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...omg how i use 2 hate dat name so much lollll n i still do, so never eva use it agenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

oh yeaa n i wana say congratzzzzzzzzz for winning da regional rounds of da boogie woogie compπŸ€—saw u on view asiaπŸ˜‰u looked really pretty, n u danced so beautifully on jiya jale, hai hai i wished i could dance like thatu gotta teach me one dayπŸ˜†oh btw luved ur clothes u wore(blue n white, luv da colorsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³), looked fab on uπŸ˜› now im waiting 4 ur next pre4manceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒjiya jale n barso re rite?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†i heard da barso re song...n im addicted 2 itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i kno ima enjoy dat pre4manceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜› n i kno 4 sure u gonna go n winπŸ˜ƒ

awww man i miss those days in FG😭v use 2 hav so much fun ther, SPAMMING like hellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†aww i miss spamming, i need 2 increase ma posts buh i cant lol 2 hard nowπŸ˜† man i miss those days everything is so boring now

omg u like neva come on IF nemore neither on msn, well u do buh not loadsπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

ur like one of da few frends i tell everythin😳 ...omg i jus remembered sumthin lol😳😳<<blusheRRRRRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†omg i seriously believe i fell 4 dat shit lmao, buh ye u helped me sooo much in dat matterπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒbuh everything went 2 da bin wen da asliyat came out😑(i wana kill sum1 nowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...gosh i feel so stupid nowπŸ˜† buh well 4get that...πŸ˜ƒnow its even betterπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

v had bare fun on msn as well innit? *nyaa*πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how i use 2 greet u wid da *kicka$$* emo n u used da *KILL* emo lollπŸ˜†:::πŸ˜› haha v had lotsa fun on msn wid da emos lol
n ur always tellin me stories bout ur sixth form lol ders always sumthin intrsting happening in ur class πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

newayz hav a blast on ur bday...hope all ur dreams n wishes come true(winning da boogie woogie compπŸ˜‰)πŸ˜†

n oh ye, sorry 4 da long msgπŸ˜•πŸ˜†buh i jus wrote n wrote n cudnt stop myself😳so dun shout at me afterwards n i wanted 2 torture u wid all da typing u hav 2 do wen u gonna reply 2 this postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.....jkπŸ˜†

oh ye 4got 2 mention, i luv ur blonde highlightsπŸ˜›

luv muqi😳oops i mean munki😳
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMG poojjjjjjjjjjj it been so long but guess wat now im talkin to u hhahahahπŸ˜†AHHHHHHHHHH guess wat else is new ????? its your birthday!!!!U know wat was odd.... a couple days ago i was thinkin about wen i met u there was u and the other pooj too....i was like there are so many pooj's i need nickname the other pooj was pooja nice i think... and you were pooja lolπŸ˜†remember that?????i do.....then like wen u came bac to IF from your break and i was like omg!!!!pooj!!!!!!.....ahhhhhhh good times good times....you are like the bestest friend iive had on IF and like no one has more awesomer jokes then yours.!!!!πŸ˜†....now that ive had my rampage on our past moments lets sing to u  (be glad u can't hear meπŸ˜‰) happy birthday to u happy birthday to you happy birthday dear pooji!!!!!happy birthday to you!!!!!!gosh the days have so much omg where are u these days???........or where have i been that is the question....πŸ˜†pshhhhya that is the question.....so yeh wats up hows it goin(keep the small talk goin....)haaa pshhh we need that reunion thread again pshhhhyaaaaaaaaa....or should i say yaaaaa......aye re aye re pooja pooja pooja pooja........ha keep the randomness goin....omg guess wat pooj???!!!!!!Its your birthday!!!!!!!!ha i think i already said thatπŸ˜† ohhhhh yehhhh i diddddddd..........you may be getting older but my memorys the one thats goin.........guess what??...i say guess wat too much....but neways sum kid called me short and now i realized im the shortest in my gradeπŸ˜†.........sdhsajdhsj guess what again??u must be having a lot of laughs with my randomness but im sorry to say i gotta go asjdhsjkdhsa why?because there is this stupid system called school and this thing called school gives the poor children a thing called homework...whats homework you ask? homework is another stupid thing that makes u practice wat u do in school at home which i unfortunatley have to do grrr yes i bid u adu (is that how u spell adu???)πŸ˜† LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS of luv from ur randomness ki rani (aka rimsy ji!!!)πŸ€—

happy bday!..ave a wicked bday..and sve sum cake 4 me πŸ˜‰

!!!hapPyy BirtHdaYy poOja!!!πŸ€—

poojaaaaaa happyy birthdayy sweetheart!!πŸ˜› hope u have the best birthdayy everr cuz u totallyy deserve itπŸ˜›...lol omg pooja i rememberr ur myy half a pennyy wali lolπŸ˜†..woww wus soo long agoo..omgg where u been i miss u so muchhh..i havent talked to u for months now start coming online again..everyone misses u..anywayy hope u have fun todayy and always and make sure to eat alot of cake and send me a slice tooπŸ˜†..and make sure its the chocolate kind lol..luv yahh xoxoxoxoπŸ€—
xXx saHer xXx

HAPPY BDAY POOJI!!!!!!!!!!

MY GUJJU BUDDY!!! Wishing you a wonderful birthday with many more to come!!! I miss talking to you yaara hope everything is well......hope all your dreams and wishes come true....great friends are hard to find but i found one!! Thanks for being a great friend always..i will always keep our good times in my heart

LOVE U POOOOOJJJJJJAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Here are some gifts for your special day

chocolate for a sweet gal.....

A cake......

some goodies.......  

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ€—

yayyyyyyy itz poojaz bday todayπŸ˜›lolπŸ˜†duh everyone knowz itz ur bdayπŸ˜† sorry mah bad it wuz a bad startinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†anwyz happy bleated bday pooja and hope all ur dreamz and wishes cum trueπŸ˜› i dunno u much buh we have talked a few timez on If and also on msn tooπŸ˜› and yeah i remember when u told me divyaz secrets and dat she eatz pencilzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†haha we talked hella shit bout her dat day didnt we?πŸ˜†jkπŸ˜†hope divya doesnt read dizπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and ya u went to india so how wuz ur trip.. and why dun u cum online anymore poojz?hope everythin iz ok.anwyz have a blast on ur bday and have funπŸ˜› eat loadz of cake and save me sumπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†luv ya loadzπŸ€—

XxXSandyXxX

yayy its pooja's bdayy πŸ˜› so all set to celebrate ur bday ehh?
so does it feel any different being 17? πŸ˜† well yea u r year older
 and hence u r getting budhiπŸ˜† n 1 more year left until u become an
adultπŸ˜ƒ well i hope u hv a wonderful birthdayπŸ˜ƒ may all ur dreams
come true!! may u live a long, happy and a healthy life πŸ˜³ so hv fun
and don't forget to send me a piece of cake πŸ˜³πŸ˜† hope u hv a blast!!
luv yaaπŸ€—ayesha 😳

.'.,'?HAPPY BURDAYY POOJAAA'?,.'.

hey pooja..happi burdayyy..ur one year olderrr lol..i kno i havent tlk to u for sooo longg loll..but i have chatted wid u on IF a couple of times...durin reunion daizz lmao they were the bestt lol..u spammerrr jkk lol...oh nd i also heard u were on boogie woogie dancin haha lmaooπŸ˜†ur prolly an awesome dancerrπŸ˜›lol..kk well i hope u have a gr88 bdayy..nd enjoy urselfffff...cuz u deserve it!!!πŸ˜›happi bdayy once agennn😳

.'.,'?  kithi    '?,.'.

pooojaaaaa yay its ur bdayy i bet ur really happy lol
stupid question cuz everyones happy on their bdays
newayzz u must be having a biggg partyyy so i hope
u enjoy every bit of itt i juz wanna tell u that ur one
of those very precious ppl that i have met through IF
n i better be one of the good ones u met haha its ok
if im not lol ur soo sweett n really pretty n also fun to
to i remember we tried voicing long time ago but it ddnt
work out cuz my msn was being a butthole lol so well
take care of that next time lol i heard u tho n u sound
really cute...i love ur hair its so pretty n straight lol oh n
u really rock cuz uve been on tv and have won a
competition which is really awesome...k well i hope u
have a nice time on ur bday n hope everything goes
well...may all ur wishes n dreams come true..happy
birthday again pooja!

OMG My Pooja Jaanu has become 17!OMG A young mature woman...Wow..Times just Flying!

OMG It just feels like yesterday when I first started talking and remember all those wonderful memories v shared...Spamming, Posting Song Lyrix and talking bt our Hotties...That wuz sum really gud memory..And now I dun even talk to you ...Welll I really miss you, soo please come weneva get time on IF cuz I  really dun wunna lose such a great FRIEND and SISTER Ive found on dis forum....So Thanx for being there for me...

th_bestfriends.gif

May God Bless You and give You all the Happinesss and Blessings you deserve!...And I hope you also have a great X'Mas!So never forget me and Keep In touch...I miss my luving Badi Bhen!

And here's a petit Gift from me!πŸ˜ƒ..I didnt make it..But I hope you like it!:

Luv Always and Everywhere,

Richa

a.k.a

Your RichhuuuπŸ˜ƒ

And here's a little Slogan that is soo meant for our friednship!

Happy Birthday pooja ji πŸ˜ƒ wishing u a very very big

happy 17th birthday, many many happy returns of the

day I hope this day leads to great success for the future

to come, make sure u enjoy ur day to the fullest as u can

with family and friends.😳

It was really nice to meet u pooja πŸ˜ƒ, lol only been like a

week but u are a really nice person to talk to and make

me laugh also remind me of someone hmmmmmm lmao

lol wonder who it can be hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Poem

Introduction from me to you πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

u cant see air but u know its there, u cant see god but he

exists everywhere, u know me truthful that can seem I

have a heart of Gold  and friends that give me self-

esteem what can I say I am Ricky who is the friend that

never has been seen.

Once agen have a really wonderful day and enjoy

😳xXx Pyaara

Ricky xXx😳

Hey Pooj ... Many many happy returns of the day ... I hope you have a fantastic day and the rest of the year filled with lots of love and happiness .. and of course gifts too .. πŸ˜† .. At least your bday falls on a different date than New Years and Christmas .. Lucky you! yOu get 2 gifts ... I only get one gift ... !  πŸ˜† 

It has been a great pleasure knowing you .. You are so extremely talented (yeah, watched you on Boogie Woogie .. Thanks to Divs) ... I wish you all the best for everything you do in the future ... You are so much fun to be around with and I will definitely cherish all those moments I have spent with you ... Although we don't see each other as often, but you are always on my mind ...

(I loooooooove Nemo .. So I got you a Nemo Cake 😳 .. Hope you like it)

Hope you liked the little surprise Pooj😳😳

Lots of Love, xxX Divz Xxx

Edited by luvshamit - 17 years ago
wow thats a reallyyyyyyyyyy gorgeous thread divya πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›looks looks u worked really hard on it πŸ˜‰it looks prettyy πŸ˜ƒ

Happy birthday Pooja,hope u hv a good one and hv a blast πŸ€— Edited by sensation87 - 17 years ago
aww .. happy birthday Pooj ... Have a blessed one ! πŸ˜ƒ
balleee balleeeeeeeee divyaaaaaaaaaaaa thats a wickedddddddddd posttttttttttt πŸ‘, happy birthday poojaaaaaa jiiiiii wish u the best hurry bak from ur dinner πŸ˜† and check ur post lol, divya once agen a really sweet post πŸ‘

awwwwwww divzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ€—thz is soooooooooooo beautifullllllll😳 ..n am on the fone to u nowwwwwwπŸ˜† n omggggggggg itz soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒ ~ i luv the backgroundzzzzzzzz ..the siggggggyzzzzzzzz ..the messsssagezzzzzzz awwwwwwww divzzzzzzzzz i luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..u spent 2 weekzzzz on it as u keep repeatingggg lol seriousllyyyy u cheered me upppp big tym! 😳 

thnk ya evry1 πŸ€— for ur sweeeeeeeeet msgzzz ..ima reply to them 2moz wen i hav lota tymm so i can reply properlyyyyyyy 😳

itz a great prezzie guyzzz luv ya allllllll  😳 

omg divs...wicked post πŸ˜ƒ
soo pretty 😳 πŸ˜›

happy bday pooj once agen!!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
ima ost ma message asap 4 u
omggggggggg am 17 😲 looooooool ..hasnt sunk in yet πŸ˜†
omg divzzzzzzz πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› dats such a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i can tell how hard u worked on it
but its worth it cuz its for pooja πŸ˜›
good jobbb πŸ‘ πŸ‘

pooojaaaaaa πŸ˜ƒ happy bday again hope u have a blasttt πŸ˜›