IshRaRu: When the dead returns

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
2~Fever And Nightmare

Ishita made the breakfast and served it to everyone and saw that Pihu was missing. She went towards her room. Meanwhile in Pihu's room, she was busy in watching an old video of her, Raman and Shagun. Raman was braiding her hair and Shagun wasn't present there at that time. She came there and saw that he mistakenly pulled her hair while braiding them. 'Can't you do it slowly? And if you don't know how to do then remember I am not dead, it's a mother's work to do this,' Shagun scolded him and he glared at her.

'My love is also not less for her,' he replied and she ignored him. She took her to balcony and he followed them. 'Mumma, I want to sit on the railing,' she said. 'Oh my baby wants to sit here, come,' she said lifting her and made her sit while Raman's jaw dropped open and he creased his eyebrows. 'Shagun! Why did you made her sit here? She will fall,' he shouted. 'No she won't because I am here, Pihu baby, tell me one thing, who do you love more? Mumma or papa?' she asked cupping her cheek. 'Mumma,' she replied her.

'Did you hear? She loves me more,' Shagun replied smiling victoriously. Just then they heard the noise of aeroplane. 'Mumma aeroplane,' Pihu said clapping her tiny hands. 'And how does it land?' Shagun asked smiling at her. 'Jhzzz,' Pihu said making her little hand look like aeroplane landing it and they had a laugh. Ishita entered her room. 'Pihu baby, breakfast is ready, come have it,' she said to her standing at the entrance only. 'Coming mumma,' Pihu replied much to her surprise and she came to her sitting beside her. 'What did you say? Mumma? You called me mumma?'

Pihu turned to her. 'I thought you're my Shagun mumma,' she said lowering her head and Ishita embraced her seeing her sad. 'Beta she's in a better place than this world, and you know what bacha? In heaven, every mother might be celebrating holi except Shagun,' Ishita told her and she broke the hug looking up at her. 'But why?' she asked. 'That's because her little doll is crying here so how will she smile? When you will smile, then only she will smile, and if you cry, then she will also cry, you don't have to make her sad right?'

Pihu nodded in negative. 'Then smile,' she said and Pihu smiled. 'Good girl, now let's go have breakfast,' Ishita said and lifted her. They went on dining table and did breakfast. After breakfast, Ishita was sitting in the bathtub with water from shower running down her, her eyes were closed as tears were coming out of them. She slept without realization just like that. 'Pihu!' she screamed as she went to her room seeing her stand on the railing. 'Pihu baby! Pihu don't move, stand still,' she said moving towards her but till then she jumped off the railing.

Ishita woke up in a shock. 'Pihu!' she screamed and started crying. She went out of the washroom with her clothes and body dripping wet. She ran to Pihu's room and entered inside suddenly making Pihu startle. Ishita got relieved seeing her fine and hugged her. 'Why are you crying?' she asked. 'Nothing, just saw a bad dream,' Ishita said wiping her tears. 'Why are you wet? Were you bathing like this?' Pihu asked making her laugh. 'Its an old habit of mine, I do it to get relaxed,' she said and Pihu laughed with her. 'But you will get ill.'

'Oh, sorry, I will go and change, you play,' Ishita said and went to her room, everything was scattered over there. Her clothes, her cosmetics, the photographs, everything. The photographs on the wall were changed, instead her photos, there were Shagun's photos. 'How can it be? She's really there? Oh my God! Raman! Raman!' she called out and started sweating. 'Ishita,' a dry voiced called her name. She looked around. 'Ishita,' it again called out and she closed her ears. 'No!' she shouted. 'Ishita, Ishita, Ishita,' the voice called multiple times and she shut her eyes tightly sweating a lot.

'No! Stop all this! Stop all this!' she shouted throwing every thing here and there. She opened her eyes and saw blood on the walls coming out of Shagun's photos. 'Bloood! Shagun is here! Someone please come! Stop all this!' she shouted in agony. She fell on the bed which was also drenched in blood and she stood up immediately. 'No! No!' she tried running outside but the door closed on its own and she banged the door. She felt her foot grasped by someone and she fell down as someone dragged her along. She screamed loudly but it was as if her screams were going in deaf ears.

She stood up and moved back towards the cupboard unknowingly that the doors were open. As she collided with the cupboard, she fell inside and the doors closed on its own. She screamed loudly but her mouth got shut because someone shut it. She continued banging the doors of the cupboard bleeding her hands and fainted due to lack of oxygen. Just then Raman entered the room and saw everything clean. He sat on the bed removing his shoes and socks and laid down to rest but then thought to change in something comfortable.

He opened both the cupboards and dug his hand inside the piled of clothes and his hand touched something wet. He moved the clothes to a side to see what's it and to his shock it was Ishita who was inside, she was still wet after the shower. He lifted her in his arms without wasting a single second and kept her on the bed. He touched her forehead and she was burning in fever. He went outside to call everyone. Ishita lifted in the air on its own and then fell back on the bed.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome nice interesting update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting updt di.
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Thanks for d pm:)
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Loved it
Update soon
Thnx for the pm
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful pics.
Lovely part.
Thanks for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy 
Update soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy 

Update soon 

Thanks for pm 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Thanks for pm 

Sorry for the late reply 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Interesting update..
Pihu was watching old clips..
Ishita was scared after that horrible nightmare..
Shagun was haunting Ishita.
She got trapped inside the cupboard ..
Raman took her out..
She was burning in fever..
Plz update soon..
Thank u..