Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

~A phenomenom called KisDeshMeinHaiMeraaDil:RulingHeartsSince10Years ~ - Page 231

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

OH MY NABIHAH!!!!!! 😭COME HERE AND GIVE ME A TIGHT HUG RIGHT NOW😭
How have you been? Are you ok? It's been ages 😭
Thank you so much for coming here🤗 Love you too my fellow Deshian🤗

🤗🤗🤗
Im just doing my finals. I'll be graduating this year InshaAllah.
How are you???
Its been so long xx
x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
and In Sha Allah you'll graduate Nabihah baby... our duaas are with you always! ❤️
AWWW GOSH MISSED YOU SO MUCH! 😭
byeleftgone thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Missing Premeer n those golden moments.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preciousrose26

Missing Premeer n those golden moments.

😆 cute Premeer
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! I had not realized how much is missed Desh until I stumbled upon this thread. 
This beautiful journey, and the absolutely beautiful people who made his journey worthwhile, I miss all of them. 

Thank you for such an amazing thread! I'm literally crying. 

Gawd, I miss them so much, whether it be all the nok-jhok, Premeer, Meet... Everything. 

asteria.25 thumbnail
I feel like I have exhausted all the memories that Harshiti have given us during the time Kis Desh was airing - I've been watching them perform, all the SBS segments (whyyy did Youtube delete most of them??), all the episodes over and over...I really would like them to come back together!! 
It's only logical for producers, directors and writers to see and understand the love they have from fans (from over 10 years ago!!) and make a decision to cast them again in a new serial. 
Sometimes I feel like it will never happen in the time where they can play each other's romantic love interest - they'll become too old and then all of a sudden we might see them as mothers and fathers to new actors 😭  because that's the direction it's heading - it's so sad!!
They honestly remind me of SRK and Kajol - I think I'm destined to be fans of jodis who rarely come on screen together...
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ Hey! 
Welcome to Kis Desh Forum 🤗
It's normal to feel what you're feeling ...  Kis Desh has impacted many of us for years to come. 

But please don't be sad. Please cherish those memories...Desh was a wonderful era...it's more than a show, it's emotions we've shared together, as a fandom. Don't let your feelings make you feel sad because at the end it's only a show technically right😉

Don't know if Harshiti will be together in a show in the future but always be positive and keep  those memories with you. 
Feel free to join our discussions here 😃 Though many have moved on, we're a group of deshians who try our best to keep the spirit of Kis Desh. 

Take care🤗
asteria.25 thumbnail
@.sweetchick.
Hiya! 

I'm technically not new here - I was a silent stalker during the time that Kis Desh was on air but, like you said, moved on since life got in the way. But I randomly got sucked back into the Kis Desh/Harshit black hole again when I saw the 5th August Harshiti segment on Youtube. Then came binge re-watching the whole show (445 episodes!), the Harshiti performances, the SBS segments and all these emotions bubbled up again, and I knew I needed to come here to write about it! 😃 

haha It is only a show but I don't know how to explain it, as I'm not usually an obsessive person, but Kis Desh/Harshiti honestly brings a smile to my face - I guess it's all the memories tied with it (being an impressionable 12 year then). Watching with friends and family, discussing it etc  

But I was so surprised that people still talk about it and remember it here - it's so nice knowing I'm not the only one! 

Btw I'm a Masters student from the UK, nice to meet you all 😳
Edited by asteria.25 - 5 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
^ Ican understand what you feel! 
Kis Desh brought the fairytale wala love in front of my eyes... I was in high school and at that time I think "each girl has this dream of meeting the prince charming" 😆 I was blown away ... was in a dream land at that time 😳 The feels are just so precious even today! 

Nice to meet you! I'm Maria🤗
asteria.25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

^ Ican understand what you feel! 

Kis Desh brought the fairytale wala love in front of my eyes... I was in high school and at that time I think "each girl has this dream of meeting the prince charming" 😆 I was blown away ... was in a dream land at that time 😳 The feels are just so precious even today! 

Nice to meet you! I'm Maria🤗

That is exactly it! Both Harshad and Additi became my favourites after the show - on screen and off screen! They were so good as Prem and Heer - I am still always influenced by their scenes and I still feel that I want a partner like Prem/Harshad 

Hi Maria, you can call me Tutu - nickname by friends, haha 🤗