Thanks for Posting them 
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Moni...thanks its my pleasure
trinilisa thumbnail
Drunk monsters Ssahir :hahahahahaha..chaichu is dunk..!Saishuu : maine pee nahi haii.Edited by trinilisa - 5 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
trinilisa thumbnail
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's Related KM ❤️ Rudra ❤️ Naagin2 #DraShiv Vm translation 😉 .

o prema.. o o prema
enadu vadani vanama
enadu tirani runama
enadu vidani nida nive prema
kalaniki odani balama
kalahaniki logani gunama
na porataniki todu nive prema
nivu kalavani nammi nilichina nanne chudamma
ni viluve catincuma
nivu gelavani poruledani sakyam cheppamma
ravamma o pranayama
mayani mamatala kavyamu nivani
catina alayama
divenaliyyava janakiramula kayanama
kalaniki odani balama
kalahaniki logani gunama
na porataniki todu nive prema
o prema.. o o prema
na alapanalo svarama
na aradhanalo varama
na avedana vini jalipadi ravamma
na alocanalo bhayama
na asala ayidotanama
na ayuvu nilipe amrtam nivamma
ninnu kaluvaga kanne kaluvaki dare ledamma
vinnava na candrama
jali talavani jvalalopadi kalina kalanamma
cusava na pranama
tiyyani pataki pallavi padina
challani snehitama
koyila gontunu kosina
mancunu karigincuma

Rudra--Oh my love -always flowering garden
all time indebted to u my never leaving shadow

oh love -never defeated by Time tests
nature that never submit to any quarrel
you are my only strength to face any struggles
I kept waiting for you wat ever happen come towards me to prove your value that true love never fails

come with never ending love my dear believing you like Holy Temple lord JanakiRam give blessings to our pair
oh my dear your only strength to face any struggles
Never defeat for Time tests never submit to Mistrusts

Shivi --oh my love ur My strength
you are Tune in my voice
Boon for my Prayers
you came just by listening my pleas
you are light in my path n vision in my thoughts
my only Hope of Life Ur My soulmate
Listen My Moon My Only Destination I belonged to You
Before U Reached me I burned in my Bad time/Fate
U filled with life in tha Burn soul with your Friendship you are my life

Song Link --DraShiv vm P1..

...Edited by vinnas - 5 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail

I have experienced scared and sleepless nights", says Kinshuk Mahajan

The actor gets into a candid fun chat about supernatural happenings...

Friday, August 24, 2018 | 6:05:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 3 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Kinshuk Mahajan who is a popular TV face will soon be seen on And TV's Laal Ishq. The actor who will be seen in an all new avatar spilled a few details about his upcoming stint along with his opinions about current trends on TV. In a fun candid chat with India Forums, he revealed some interesting insights on all things romantic and supernatural. You heard that right!

Here's what he had to say- 

Q: How different do you think is Laal Ishq from its contemporaries?

A: There are currently very few shows on the tube which offers a mix of all the genres that audience likes. One such unique show is Laal Ishq which gives them a mix of romance, supernatural and thriller, which are also my favourite genres. However, all the other shows on television are quite one dimensional, but Laal Ishq presents the audience with a balanced mixture of genres which keeps them glued to the television.

Q: With so many popular faces being a part of the show, do you think the concept is getting lost?

A: Popular faces being a part of the show brings an added value to the concept and the acting. Their experience in the industry and their face value helps amplifying the concept. So, I don't think that bringing on popular faces affects the show's concept, it rather enhances the idea.

Q: What made you take up this role in Laal Ishq? Any other story from the show which you would have loved to be a part of?

A: This particular episode has a very unique involvement of retrograde amnesia which makes the story interesting. When the team narrated the story to me, it sent shivers down my spine and convinced me to take up this role and explore my episodic hunger. I have loved all the Laal Ishq stories because they are right on point and fast paced. They have the right beginning, a build-up and an interesting climax.

Q: If given a chance how would you scare your co-star Sana?

A: I have known Sana for a very brief period, but I am sure she doesn't get scared that easily. Hence, even attempting to scare her is like digging your own grave and I would never do that for sure. But if I get a chance, maybe a sand doll wearing sindoor with a pin inside it placed on her car would do the trick.

Q: Supernatural happenings generally creeps everyone out, what is that one incident which has left you sleepless and scared?

A: I was shooting for a film in Ramoji Film City for one and a half month in Hyderabad. Before I travelled for this shoot, I was told many haunted stories revolving around that area which built up a kind of fear in my mind. Because of this fearful thought I always felt some unrest in my room leaving me sleepless for days. To get rid of this restlessness, I started listening to bhajans on television. However, instead of getting rid of the feeling, something happened which was even more strange - the television wire caught fire. Following this, at the end of our shoot, while walking back towards my car, I realised that in sync with my steps the street lights were flickering and I immediately ran towards my car, stepped in and just drove.

Q: One classic love story that you would like to give a supernatural twist

A: I would love to give a supernatural twist to the classic movie Titanic, having Leonardo Di Caprio come back to life even after freezing to death in the waters of Atlantic

Q: If not an actor, what other passion you would have pursued?

A: If not introduced to the television industry, I would probably pursue my career as a businessman.

Q: Every actor has that one turning point in their life which leads them to their dream path. What was your turning point?

A: I had many turning points in my life. My career hasn't been a highway, but the one highlight I would say was the television show Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai'. The show and the character brought me under the spotlight!

Q: What is your fitness mantra? And how do you manage it with your busy shoot schedule?

A: I wouldn't consider myself a fitness freak but my mantra to stay healthy would be to take out at least an hour every day for gym or to exercise by your own. I have recently started practising Zumba and Yoga for peace and mental fitness.

Q: Given a chance in Bollywood, which actress would you like to co-star with? And why?

A: Bollywood has many good actresses so choosing one would be very difficult but if given a chance, I would like to co-star with Shraddha Kapoor.

trinilisa thumbnail

Kinshuk Mahajan cancels shoot for Colors' 'Kaun Hai?'

The actor is down with dengue...

Saturday, August 25, 2018 | 6:40:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 5 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Actor Kinshuk Mahajan, who had been roped for Colors' Kaun Hai cancelled the shoot as he is sick with dengue.

According to reports, actor Anshul Trivedi will replace Kinshuk. The episode for which Kinshuk was supposed to shoot was a Maha episode wherein he was supposed to play a director.

Actress Shritama Mukherjee and Cheshtha Bhagat will play the female leads in the same episode.

Kaun Hai is an episodic horror show aired on Colors, every week it brings a new story of paranormal activities.

Kinshuk is known for his role in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and has also done shows like Bhootu and Naagin 2.

We wish Kinshuk a speedy recovery and hope to watch him soon on TV.
trinilisa thumbnail

As a mother, it is important for me to make sure that my son is raised the right way: Mitaali Nag

Candid chat with Mitaali Nag

Author: 
28 May,2018
As a mother, it is important for me to make sure that my son is raised the right way: Mitaali Nag 1

Dusky beauty, Mitaali Nag, who is playing a traditional mother in new Colors show, Roop Mard ka Naya Swaroop, is a very practical, modern Indian woman in life. "I respect family, and yet believe that a woman should have her own space. As a mother, it is important for me to make sure that my son is raised the right way.

"Apart from flexible hours, I also take him to work. Since Rudransh is with me, I am not really worried as to what is happening back home; and in a way, he will get a feel about what his mom is doing. It is very important for me to be there for his formative years. He being on set does not affect my work as he is with my Maasi in my makeup room. On floor, I am a thorough professional, like any other artist.

"I wonder why people are talking about me taking my child to work. If a minister in a foreign country can take her daughter to parliament which is her work place, why can't I take my kid to work? Working women are mothers too; so society and work space managers should create more enabling environments. This is the need of the hour.

Looking ahead, she is open to more different kind of roles in TV, web and cinema as well (she has done a social drama, Afsar Bitiya, thriller, Code Red, and mytho, Draupadi).

She was last seen in Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3. "I took up that role, more as testing waters, to see if I can handle both child and work. I could manage well, and now I am all set for another long innings.

What is your definition of an ideal man? "Well, there is no single definition of an ideal man. Each woman has a different expectation from her partner, like non-comprising, respect, trust and fidelity.

"For example, I love that my husband sports a moustache; recently he talked about shaving it off, I told him, I like him the way he is. In the same vein,other women may like clean-shaven men.

Can we see you doing a kind of image makeover, as many small-screen leading ladies are doing?

"At the moment, there is no need of an image makeover. People who know me are already aware of my glamorous side. It is different that most of my characters have seen me as a demure but strong woman. People still remember me from Afsar Bitiya.

"Coming back to your point, you might see my sexier avatar in award functions or events. Wearing skimpy clothes or showing off my body on screen is out of my zone. Here, I wish to re-emphasize that each woman is free to dress as she wants. I will never comment on others.

Image result for mitaali nag as kamla Edited by trinilisa - 5 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Related image