Rishton Ka Chakravyuh

Will there be a Season 2??

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Just like DSJZ this show has ended on a huge a really huggge question mark and that question mark is VATSALYA!!

where the hell was he??
who saved him and how??
why did he come now??

Ending it in such a way is not normal, somewhere i feel maybe there will be a season 2. the RKC team just needs a new channel or they need to convince star plus to allow them to launch season 2. THERE HAS TO BE A SEASON 2

But I found that last scene way too chilling...it actually gave me goosebumps. I wish the CVs had done it before instead of rushing the whole thing in this way
why is SP forcing all the good shows to end ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­  I feel all these shows are ending on cliff hanger because they were being forced to end the shows and they are all planning to come back with a season 2

BUT I REALLY WANT RKC TO COME BACK WITH A SEASON 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mclaren thumbnail
There is a 95% chance that there will be a season 2 for RKC. If it was really ending for good, then the show producers wouldn't feel it right to just end a show with so many cliff hangers and unanswered questions. The producers and actors are probably not supposed to discuss any information regarding a season 2, which is why they are all silent and acting as if it's the end of the show. I mean otherwise, it would be a stupid way to end such an interesting and captivating show by just throwing Vatsalya in to the picture without any explanation whatsoever and no one demanding to know how he was alive, etc. So I guess the show producers need to find a new channel or some time.
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mclaren

There is a 95% chance that there will be a season 2 for RKC. If it was really ending for good, then the show producers wouldn't feel it right to just end a show with so many cliff hangers and unanswered questions. The producers and actors are probably not supposed to discuss any information regarding a season 2, which is why they are all silent and acting as if it's the end of the show. I mean otherwise, it would be a stupid way to end such an interesting and captivating show by just throwing Vatsalya in to the picture without any explanation whatsoever and no one demanding to know how he was alive, etc. So I guess the show producers need to find a new channel or some time.

The CVs of RKC are pretty smart, they actually used VATSALYA as the trump card. Before that last scene for once they didn't hint that what was coming instead they closed all the other chapters and opened a new one and that too such a one that would leave the audience totally stumped!
I don't think they ended it like this just for trps, there has to be another reason or should i say season