Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I didn't like the female lead actress of playful kiss. i think her name was oh jan di. Maybe because she was always desperate and obsessed about the male lead and did not have a perception of her own...she was guided by other people and basically i felt that the drama writers were kinda like misogynistic. 
secondly i did not like the female lead of oh my venus. reason being that it was pretty embarrassing to watch it. i don't hate her, but it was very cringe worthy  to watch it
Spot_lighT thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Male lead - school 2015
Female lead  - boys over flowers(annoying), playfull  kiss(embarrassing)
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kiminonawa

I didn't like the female lead actress of playful kiss. i think her name was oh jan di. Maybe because she was always desperate and obsessed about the male lead and did not have a perception of her own...she was guided by other people and basically i felt that the drama writers were kinda like misogynistic. 

secondly i did not like the female lead of oh my venus. reason being that it was pretty embarrassing to watch it. i don't hate her, but it was very cringe worthy  to watch it

The female lead of playful kiss was Oh Hani. Jan Di was the female lead of BOF. Oh Hani was such an embarrassment to watch. When it comes to worst leads, she is right up there was Kim Joo Won of SG IMO. 
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescent

The female lead of playful kiss was Oh Hani. Jan Di was the female lead of BOF. Oh Hani was such an embarrassment to watch. When it comes to worst leads, she is right up there was Kim Joo Won of SG IMO. 

Yup she was another headache aimlessly following hero around (though I liked j version of playfull kiss more) but korean version was so messed up... And I don't get the how can a guy perfect to being a GOD exist I mean who is perfect in everything😕 and fell for a girl total 360 of his personality...

Guess opposite attracts😲
kiminonawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Sorry, i forgot...its been many many years since i watched these shows, and ended up mixing them :P😆😆😆 

I can't watch jung so min's dramas because of her role in this show...🥱🥱😆
kiminonawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: elsanna

Yup she was another headache aimlessly following hero around (though I liked j version of playfull kiss more) but korean version was so messed up... And I don't get the how can a guy perfect to being a GOD exist I mean who is perfect in everything😕 and fell for a girl total 360 of his personality...

Guess opposite attracts😲

yeah...i have watched three versions of the same show😆😆
korean, thai. japanese and read bits and pieces of the manga and first episode of the earliest j version released in the 90s (ya im a bit crazy i know😎)
worst was korean version..
found the male lead weirdly annoying and stubborn, i certainly did not get in kversion how the male lead fell in love with the female lead..
soapbubble thumbnail

yeah...i have watched three versions of the same show😆😆
korean, thai. japanese and read bits and pieces of the manga and first episode of the earliest j version released in the 90s (ya im a bit crazy i know😎)
worst was korean version..
found the male lead weirdly annoying and stubborn, i certainly did not get in kversion how the male lead fell in love with the female lead..

It was my first K drama - and I see what you mean but... it's a drama I love to hate and hate that I love... if you know what  I mean ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: elsanna

Guess opposite attracts😲

It was terrible. I didn't even bother checking out the other versions until last year, when my friend was watching the J-version. I caught bits and pieces of it and from what I understood, Japanese one was loads better.
incandescent thumbnail

Sorry, i forgot...its been many many years since i watched these shows, and ended up mixing them :P😆😆😆 

I can't watch jung so min's dramas because of her role in this show...🥱🥱😆

I can't watched Jung So Min for the same reason. I avoid her dramas like a plague. ðŸ˜†
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't avoid Jung So Min's dramas, actors don't always have a chance to choose good roles, playful kiss was almost at the start of her career. Choices come after becoming successful. She opposed her family to become an actress and has to prove herself somehow as early as possible back then. It seems its been years since she has last spoken to her dad as he still opposes her decision to become an actress, she's passionate, skilled and beautiful. She rocked in 2017 with My Father is Strange and Because This is my First Life, both are really good dramas.