jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

** Hi I changed the title just to let people know what to expect whats on the thread and also so that it doesnt sound as T & D bashing. Because its an genuine effort on my part to think an alternative to what is happening currently. Also its a copyright material πŸ˜ƒ.

hi

I was thinking that since last two days I was saying that T & D did mistake the way they handled the JJKN story lately.

Lets just say that If I was in place of T & D how I would have handled the story. Maybe some people will find my story wierd or foolish, so what according to me the current story is weird as well. Mine would have been just a lil wierd πŸ˜‰

I am writting this just to see how the story could have taken a better turn yet keeping the required end in mind as per the contract. i.e Jassi weds Armaan.

Ok first what do we have in our hand. we(directors) have diviated alot from the original story yet according to contract we need to end it the way it has to be accordning to the contract. we also have an actor who doesnt wants to make his character turn negative.  Also turning his character negative overthe night will not go down well with a segment of viewers and there is no time for a gradual change. So.

The things pick up after the fire crisis in Gulmohar.

Lets pick it up from the fire crisis at Gulmohar after which gulmohar needed meena's contract. well after meena gives the contract, she and jassi become good friend meena tells jassi that what she did in the party was wrong but jassi needs to understand that purab was meena's first love and that she couldnt see purab going to someone else, and at that time what ever came to her mind she said it was due to anger and now she really wants to be friends of jassi. After thier friendship is somewhat good, meena leaves, meena then goes to purabs and says sorry to him and purab and meena are friends ones again. Jassi then gets busy with armaan to take care of the contract, and on the other side rohan becomes very ill, purab tells jassi about the crisis and this clubbed with the crisis at Gulmohar & they both decide that sagaai can be postponded indefinetly. Jassi tells sorry to purab that she cant come to delhi with him. purab says its ok. he leaves for delhi. Jassi and armaan can be shown solving the crisis. Meena reaches to purabs place in delhi to help purab with rohan. purab sees that although he was mistaken first there is definetly a positive change in meena, she is acting as a responsible person at the time of crisis. He also feels that maybe his feelings for meena are not dead yet. On the otherside of the country, armaan and jaasi are working on the contract, the crisis like that came with aryaan does come , and they both face it. Armaan helps jassi out of the tight spot, bebe is not feeling well and armaan treats bebe as a family member and is concerned for her health. During the work, armaan starts having feeling for jassi which he doesnot tells her, he looks at her fondly when ever she is not watching him. Jassi feels the pull but then feels that its just her thoughts and nothing like this is there. Meena and purab see the crisis of rohan through together. Purab feels for meena, and the feeling is getting like older days, he feels the reason why he had left meena the girl who always used to think about herself and not others, when he left her rohan had come into his life and he thought that already he was having problem with his life and stability. He like jassi because in jassi he saw that women who was understanding loving and jassi's family accepted him and rohan as thier family. From jassi he liked the stability & understanding she would have brought to his life. But now even meena showed that she is also understanding.

Jassi & armaan launch the classic collection(national), there is a small mistake during the launch, meena & purab are not there, jassi's looks become a issue with a few reporters saying that how can the CEO of a fashion company, dress and look like this, the launch is not a successful one, mallika and aryaan ridicule jassi, jassi feels very bad. meanwhile due to a crisis in Gulmohar Gulmohar is sued by a company(something like the check mistake) and as Gulmohar is now a property of Kohinoor, Jassi is the one who is blamed, jassi is labeled as fraud and cheater all kind of things, armaan is too shocked at the sudden disclosure of presence of kohinoor and is also sees how his mistake of past has come to haunt him, he is seriously concerned with jassi. jassi wants to resign but now she cannot because if she does Gulmohar closes down and everybody looses everything. But jassi doesnt wants to stay in the company, by the time purab and meena have returned. meena suggest that she and jassi can go abroad to take care of classic collections international launch. Purab, by this time has started feeling for meena, but cant express, he feels that this can be the right time for him to think and he welcomes the decision of meena, as he will be able to get away from both the girls and can decide what can be done. Armaan though very sad, reluctantly accepts that jassi has to go, but now he is fully aware how he feels for jassi, jassi on the other hand can feel that purab is feeling something for meena and also realises that no matter how much she tries to forget armaan, armaan is still in her heart. but right now her brains are ruling her heart and she is angry at herself as to how can she have loved armaan who always kept her under false pretenses, Meena takes jassi to the abroad work, (now somewhat from the original track of BLF). Meena helps jassi in makeover, on the otherside armaan is completely broken hearted, he is feeling very low without jassi, he in a private party gets drunk and he keeps blabing about how he loves jassi, and he falls purab is there he supports armaan then and he takes armaan to his home, all the time armaan is saying how he loves jassi and he cant stay without her. purab silently listens this peice of info and absorbs. Meanwhile in the abroad tour meena and jassi both are getting changes, meena is changing her attitude and style of living and how to live a simple yet modern life, something that purab likes and jassi is changing her looks. Both are learning from each other. and thier friendship is growing nicely. Jassi at times remmembers armaans parting looks . many a times armaan calls on meena's cellphone but jassi refuses to speak. but still meena can see the love for armaan in jassi's eyes. Purab calls and jassi responds to him but its very unromantic kind of. Purab notices this. Well, when meena returns purab and meena have heart to heart talks purab tells meena what armaan said in drunk condition, meena tells purab jassi's side story. they both come to conclusion that Armaan and jassi still love each other and in talks they also come to know that they both also have feelings for each other too. Hmm I guess the rest from here can go like BLF i mean the break off of mallika and armaan, also I guess this much base story and plus and equal footage to all the other characters like nandu pari aryaan, can help the show to run smoothly for 4 months.

Also whats more important is the realisation for purab and jassi that they still have feelings for thier first love and that meena also has changed for purab. Jassi raises quiet an eyebrow when she first comes to office changed. I guess the rest of it could go as in original BLF. As for jassi's family accepting armaan as damaad, here bebe and purab come in picture. Purab and meena both are present in jassi and armaan's marriage. Jassi and purab are still the best buddies yet they both have diffrent love of life. Also, maria ends with veeru. Nandu hmm well we will have to introduce a chestaa for him. Aryaan is still sulking. Hmm sorry cant think anything about poor mallika (suggestions welcome). hmm well who esle is left?

Well. I guess thats it

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That would have been much better if they didnt want purab...instead of giving him such a horrible exit....i still think purab is the best guy for jassi...and the directors need to bring him back.

sonia

Ritambhara thumbnail
Hi Jammy, thanks for wonderful updates, plus I really like your story, it does not make Purab's exit from Jassi's life as friend and Jassi gets makeover, Arrman realize his love for Jassi, before seeing her in Makeover. They can show some funny episods, with Pari, Nandu and gang and so more prombles for Jassi and Arman due to Arran.
ides thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Jammy.......very logical and well thought out....

tum kaunsa Chawanprash use kartea ho......I want to gift  it to the creators of JJKN too......πŸ˜‰
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wow Jammy very well written. I think it is time for T & D writers to retire and hire Jammy...

Jammy you bettercopy right the story soonπŸ˜‰

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes jammy.I think you have actually given a very nice turn to the events.That could have solved the present crisis without making the character of Purab look bad.

Well done!!!!!! This jells with my theory that Purab never needed to leave the serial and could have stayed on as Jassi's best friend.

anniegupta_ thumbnail
That was so awesome jammy!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Maybe u should have gone to t& d and helped them out a bit. Anyday I'd perfer this storyline for jjkn then the current brainless plot. This way even if jassi ends up with armaan all purab fand would have happily accepted that fact... but wutz happening nowadays is just so wutever!
eshasrk thumbnail

Wow Jammy, great job.

Maybe T & D can indeed resign. But wait, I thought that Purab said that Meenakshi was just his friend and not first love.......???

Anyway great story.

Esha

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well done Jammy!πŸ‘

Just imagine this is the 1st time I am applauding ur post. πŸ˜‰

But definitely a fantastic story. Only thing u missed was a bit of BLF I just loved ie Nandu and Jassi trying to make Armaan jealous. Can u fit that in somehow?

ritu thumbnail

The biggest mistake of T & D is Purab Mehra, they cud have followed the exact Michael, i am sure SS cud have carried it out well. Michael never confessed his love to Betty, but i wish Purab should get married to Meenakshi who is crazy for him instead of Jassi who does not love him. Ofcourse they can be good friends.

And Jammy apna story T & D ko bhej do, agar unme zara si bhi akal baaki hai they will take your story.