ABHIYA FF : MY SLAVE PART 10 UPDATED IN December.

Posted: 6 years ago
Hi dear friends, am here with my second ff on my favorite lovely jodi abhay and pia...

i promised to post it on valentine's day as my gift for my dear abhay so am here with concept prologue and character sketch for my first dark ff.

you can expect update one in a week or 10days.. mostly my update will be between 1800 to 2600 words.

banner, views likes supports and criticisms welcomed.

happy valentine's day my dear vivian dsena and all pkyek fans and my dear friends.

WARNING: THE FF'S CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND LITTLE MATURE CONTENTS., 😳 Edited by janumkrk - 4 years ago
CONCEPT: THE DARK RULER ABHAY MAKES THE PRINCESS PIYALI HIS SLAVE, HOW HE TREATS HER AND HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP PROCEED BETWEEN ALL TWIST AND TURNS, CAN PIA ACCEPT HIS DARK SIDE WILL ABHAY ABLE TO SEE LIGHT IN HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF PIA.

PROLOGUE:

PROLOGUE:

The whole kingdom of pandher were overflowing with happiness and people coming from various Kingdom for trade and other works since the princess piyali's suyamvar was announced a week ago and today is the day guruji's has selected as aspicious day for piyali's suyamvar, but No one expected the last minitute happings and presence of visitor from Raiput Kingdom,

The whole country known's about Raiput Kingdom and its mysterious ruler who no one is seen out of his kingdom in person and who all are seen is no more to discribe about him and his physical identities. The Name only can make his enemies get the fear of death, Many kingdoms surrender themselves without war only getting a letter from him with his kingdoms sign, where ever he goes he only faces victory, At the same time whole country know's his dark side also..

The gossips of the visitor from Raiput kingdom alone made the whole of pandher people especially girls to hide in the cornors of their house.

The king and queen of pandher arrives to the court taking their places at top of the hall and all his cabinet ministers taking their place in next dias to the king and queen, the kings and prince's of all neighbouring and far away Kingdoms have arrived a day before itself for the swayamvar.

The princess of pandher is known all over the country for her beauty and brain, from the time she was in limelight from her 17th birthday party all prince has gone crazy for her beauty and elegance.

The queen ordered her maids to bring the princess to the court after all kings and prince introduction is over.. .. .., The swayamvar is over the prince of magadh Kabir is selected as piyali's perfect suitor after the challenges approved by the ministers and marriage date is announced after a week.

But this one week changed the whole situation in the kingdom up side down.. the queen mother of Raiput has came to the kingdom a day after swayamvar asking for piyali's hand for her son. Making the whole kingdom and all present in court to panick, the rejection and later controversy let to huge argument atlast prince took his sword and sliced the head of a guard who came with queen mother. After which she left immediately from the court.

2 days passed in peace but all knows its calm before storm, many people even shifted to other kingdoms fearing the consequence. The situation turned worst the 3rd day, the court received a letter from king Abhayender asking to surrunder before him and send the princess to his kingdom to receive his forgiveness. Orelse they have to face his wrath in the form of war,

The panicking situation reached its height on 4th day as the army of Raiput reached the kingdoms end last night anytime soon the war could start.

The court was called to discuss and plan was made to call upon all kingdom's army who are against Raiput to oppose them... 3days the war happened equal damage on both sides but tomorrow wont be their day as king abhayender is arriving at the war feild himself the king of pandher know but he cant give up on his daughter.

AS expected the king cant survive the attack and he committed suicide in the war field itself and kabir ran away from the feild.

The Army broke through the palace door, abhay enters the palace with straight face all his warrior's collecting the jewellery and other expensive things to be carried to their kingdom, but nothing amazed abhay he went straight to the royal ladies chamber of the palace to get things that would serve him.. one by one he enters all chamber and select girls upto his likes and ordered his warriors to take them to his palace...

When he was about to leave he saw a door bolted from inside he now remembers the reason for this war princess piyali jaiswal singh, he had heard of her from various people and royal families that do trade with Raiput.

He went near the door and without much effort break through the door with his single powerful kick, He saw few old ladies and few guards arround them.. he smirks at their arrangement. He saw the guards running towards him with sword his hands moves towards his swords but he decides his hand itself will answer them.

Few minutes passed with all sounds of swords movement in air and mens falling down with all sorts of sounds made in pain... blood splashing on the white walls of the room making it an proof for his strength and arrogance.

"STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT" he turned hearing the musical voice of a young lady standing in middle of the old ladies dressed like a bride wearing ghungad covering half of her face, only her lips painted pink and her cheeks and chin are seen, her tight saree warping shows her perfect figure of beauty at right places. He looks her from top to bottom.

He know she is the epitome of beauty, he walked near her few ladies stood between him and her as a wall, he looked arround the pure white marbled room is now painted in red blood of his opponents he again looking at the old ladies his eyes full of confidence showcasing they are not at all a match before him.

"YOU CAN TAKE THE KINGDOM AND ALL WEALTH OF PALACE LET US GO." Again the musical voice sounded with full of confidence but portraying the sadness of losing all her close ones.

"I DONT WANT THIS KINGDOM I WANT PRINCESS PIYALI.." all ladies started to oppose again before i lose my patience again the voice sounded.

"AM READY TO MARRY YOU AND COME WITH YOU LEAVE THEM ALL"

marriage did she said marriage, me and her. Hahahaaa the room echoed with his masculine laughter. After a second he turns towards her standing straight before her pushing away all the ladies between them. Griping her wrist pulls her close passing his hands in her hair locks supporting her head from back and tilting her head a little up facing him within vail, Aahha... she shouted cant able to withstand his sudden pull falling on his arms.

I DONT BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE AND ALL, YOU ARE THE GIFT FOR MY MOM, SHE WILL DECIDE WHAT SHE WANT TO DO WITH YOU. he said in husky tone sending shivers through her nerves.

by the time all warrior's of raiput reached near the chamber. So abhay leaves her and go near them and ordered his fellows to leave the people of this kingdom without any harm and get ready to leave... here the travel of princess piyali starts to raiput with abhayender... what the fate holds for her in his kingdom.

PRECAP: QUEEN MOTHERS DECISION ON PIYALI AND ABHAY.

Edited by janumkrk - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Character sketch:

ABHAYENDER RAICHAND:

ABHAY THE KING OF RAIPUT A POWERFUL VAMPIER CLAN, HE HATE GIRLS DUE TO HIS PAST AND FOR HIM GIRLS ARE ONLY TO SERVE HIM.. HE CHANGES GIRLS LIKE TISSUE PAPER, THE ONLY WOMEN HE RESPECT A LITTLE IS HIS STEP MOTHER PRABAVATHI. WHO'S WORD IS FINAL FOR HIM IN PERSONAL LIFE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO KINGDOM HE WONT LISTEN TO ANYONE... HE LOVES HIS BROTHER A LOT, (HE IS 83 YRS OLD)

PIYALI JAISWAL SINGH (19yrs):

THE PRINCESS OF PANDHER WHO'S ANCESTORS ARE VAMPIRE HUNTERS.. SHE IS A PAMPERED GIRL OF HER PARENTS, SHE IS A PERFECT COMBINATION OF BEAUTY AND BRAIN. SHE IS RAISED WITH GREAT VALUES AND TRADITION WHICH SHE CANT VIOLATE..

PRABAVATHI RAICHAND:

THE STEP MOTHER OF ABHAY, SHE RAISED ABHAY AFTER HER MOTHER AND FATHER'S DEATH, SHE KNOWS THE DARK SIDE OF ABHAY. (SHE IS 120 YRS OLD)

ARMAAN RAICHAND:

STEP BROTHER OF ABHAY, HE TREATS ABHAY AS HIS OWN BROTHER AND LOVES HIM A LOT, KIND HEARTED PERSON HE DONT KNOW ABHAY'S DARK SIDE, HE WANT HIS BROTHER TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. (HE IS 75 YRS OLD)

Other characters will be included as and when they enter the story.

Edited by janumkrk - 6 years ago
INDEX:

prologue pg.1
part 1 pg 2

part 2 pg 4

part 3 pg 6

part 4 pg 7
Part 5 pg 9

Part 6( A )pg 10
Edited by janumkrk - 5 years ago
Hey, did you update your abhiya ff yet?? Because the links you have given here seems of your other ff. 
Originally posted by SUKIRTIAN

Hey, did you update your abhiya ff yet?? Because the links you have given here seems of your other ff.

my slave will be posted here only in this thread dear
updated prologue and character sketch friends
I read prorogue jeni.. 
It was good.. ðŸ˜Š 
But do u know when it comes to Abhay Raichand.. I can't imagine him as a cruel Vampire or ruthless to his love... 
(He can be ruthless to Enemies only) 

So it's up to you jeni.. I don't want to hate AR even in this story..😳

Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
Wow. Really liked the prologue and character sketch. Abhay seems here a really dark personality and cruel and piya is as usual beautiful, innocent angel. It will be interesting to see how abhay falls for the beauty with brains, piya and piya for the dark and mysterious abhay. Waiting for the next chapters.
Interesting
I want pms for updates...
I'm a lazy person so I don't come here that much nowadays!!!
Plzzz😳