Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

I sincerely hope its not Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal because that would be heart breaking to Sanaya

Mohit Sehgal is neither popular nor hot..
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shoib - Deepika??
I hv heard from my friend who use grindr that he chatted wd this famous actor on grindr but I shut him up saying that must be fake profile.. but who knows 😆
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi_

Shoib - Deepika??
I hv heard from my friend who use grindr that he chatted wd this famous actor on grindr but I shut him up saying that must be fake profile.. but who knows 😆

Ho sakta hai... This guy even fits the description. 
And Simar is defo A lister TV actress. ðŸ˜†

-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi_

Shoib - Deepika??

This question may sound foolish but just to be clear when you say this actor, did your friend specifically said it was Shoaib? or was it an actor and you guys guessed it's Shoaib.
Shoaib doesn't gives that vibes. But then dunno. Also like your initial thought, it could be fake profile and actually that's what i find confusing about this blind. How can they say for certain that it is the actor. The only supposedly solid proof is the alleged photos with some london guy but that too is questionable because one doesn't knows what nature photos are they talking about. It's all left to ones imagination.
-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly i generally don't trust these blinds because it's so hard to judge about their authenticity. One can't wonder but think if it's just a gossip talk, someones PR work or what.
Also their is a part hypocrisy on the side of the site. They make it sound as though they are cool about the sexuality. Also they act as holier for not disturbing someone's privacy and hence not outing the name but then they do exact opposite of trying to out and basically shame the person.
Keeping that all in mind nevertheless it seems to point towards Karan.
chiseled body..Karan is very fit and sculpted..
entertainment space..they are not specific..but hasn't Karan been into hosting for shows and so that can count..
A-lister actress..Krystal..large following and seems to be well known face..
murmur of relation..means gossip and rumor and the couple have probably not made it official that they are a couple..seems to fit
soon be or potential candidate for silver screen..SOTY2 buzz
still i will take this whole or any blind with a grain of salt or suspicion though.
Edited by -Stryker- - 6 years ago
MeowMori thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stryker-

Firstly i generally don't trust these blinds because it's so hard to judge about their authenticity. If these sites are so confident then very well as shall take names. One can't wonder but thing if it's just a gossip talk, someones PR work or what.
Also their is a part hypocrisy on the side of the site. They make it sound as though they are cool about the sexuality. Also they act as holier for not disturbing someone's privacy and hence not outing the name but then they do exact opposite of trying to out and basically shame the person.
Keeping that all in mind nevertheless it seems to point towards Karan.
chiseled body..Karan is very fit and sculpted..
entertainment space..they are not specific..but hasn't Karan been into hosting for shows and so that can count..
A-lister actress..Krystal..large following and seems to be well known face..
murmur of relation..means gossip and rumor and the couple have probably not made it official that they are a couple..seems to fit
soon be or potential candidate for silver screen..SOTY2 buzz
still i will take this whole or any blind with a grain of salt or suspicion though.

Hmm... the blind seems to be about Karan but he has been kicked from SOTY2 and his anchoring gigs aren't working out. 
The only thing that seems to point towards him is that London Friend LMAO. 
Well, blinds are usually filled with nonsense and you've to pick out the real gist, which in this case is that the relationship our actor is supposedly into is "fake" and he's actually gay.😆
It's either Karan or Mohit Raina. 
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mohit isn't really popular, he was known for his shiv role but hasn't done anything substantial since then.  I think they're referring to Karan tacker, there's always rumors of him being with Krystle but the way his demeanor is, he could very well pass as being gay
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Urmi-

Lol Mohit and Mouni are still "together".
In fact,  he has been gushing about her like anything nonstop in every occasion he gets for some time now. 
Plus blinds are to be taken with a pinch of salt. 
You really have to read between the lines to decipher the blind. 
Mohit is exactly the actor whom the media will consider hot and successful LMAO. 
I guessed it to be either Vivian Dsena or Ravi Dubey when beginning but that gushing about a lister line gave Mr. Raina away😆

When did he gush ...he is the one who dont wanna talk about his GF ,media asked about valentine he said shivratri ki baat karo ,he always does this turn question in another direction , never admits they are dating 

poor mouni she openly express her likeness for him on twitter insta but mohit never acpet her as GF front of public,twist all question about her,show as she is just a friend

thats why i like virat , the way he has shown his love for anu no one has done , boys are fattus , they should learn something from virat , these tv actors act like they are so big it will ruin their image if they openly accepted their love ,they are nothing front of virat ,he is such a big name.
mohit has never gave that kinda respect to mouni.
johnnyboy thumbnail
I've chatted with a TV actor on Grindr and later on Whatsapp...But he does not fit this blind..And yes it was not a fake profile...he shared his phone number and it checked out. ..Also he shared some pics which were not in the public domain...Nothing scandalous...just candids and some from the sets of his TV show...There was a blind item that hinted at him recently...
MeowMori thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I've chatted with a TV actor on Grindr and later on Whatsapp...But he does not fit this blind..And yes it was not a fake profile...he shared his phone number and it checked out. ..Also he shared some pics which were not in the public domain...Nothing scandalous...just candids and some from the sets of his TV show...There was a blind item that hinted at him recently...

Naam bhi bol do... Chhupa chhupa rakhne ki kya zaroorat 
😆