Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDJAsYjDRnU[/YOUTUBE]

Totally Love this 😳
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Totally Love this😳

this sequence was choreographed by KASH only.

really?
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Oh really ???????????? this is news for me ... wow awesome choreography😊 
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes it was choreographed by kash only cuz at the last moment the choreographer who wants to chreograph this seauence ditched them. So KASH is mulitalented.

^ that, is Armaan Malik, the main lead in this indian soap opera i used to watch 4 years ago, then i stopped, and now, 2 months back, i started again. 

i've absolutely been in love with the character because he's perfect and exactly my type of guy, really, word for word. anything i'd ever think of looking in a guy, this particular character had it all. he's funny, like hilarious, with a great knack for pranks and jokes, he's extremely passionate about anything and everything he does, he's a total sappy romantic guy, literally, in some parts of the show, i felt like my heart was melting and dripping onto my insides making me feel all warm and gooey. idk. other than that, he's loyal, he's a decent, young man, very skilled in his job [he's a doctor, extra yum] and strong, both emotionally and physically. he had to go through heartbreak a f**kload of times but wow. he handled it better than i ever could. he's adorable, he's a skilled brawler, he's intense, deep, has a perception of life like no other, he's always there for anyone and everyone, he's temperamental but in the most lovely way, he's determined and just, absolutely priceless and perfect. i'll just say that i'm completely infatuated and obsessed and smitten with him. really, i f**king adore him for every side of him.

Armaan Malik was one of the best things to happen to Indian TV and oh my god, I will never forget the amazing memories this show has given me. I felt like I was personally there with all of the characters. But mostly Armaan because he was so at ease and casual and just relatable and perfect.